I knew ena Khalild ou Saoud shakaw eb kl shay, it's obvious that i love him and he obviously loves someone else
Othman came back with a glass of water. He looked at me chan y6ee7 the glass from his hand.
It was the first time he ever saw me cry.
Saoud: ha haa shfeek?
I lifted my head up to find Othman looking at me.
Othman: La la wala shay bs zelag mn eede el glass
Saoud: 7a9al khair
I got up and went inside.
Khalid came in after me.
Khalid: Farah jawbay eb kl 9ara7a
Me: ...
Khalid: Entay kntay weya Othman?
Me: laaaa! Wallah la
Khalid: 3ayal laish bechaitay lama deraitay ena y7b wa7da?
Maderait shagoul so i just hugged him and started crying.
I forgot what it felt like hugging him. Mn zeman
Khalid: i miss your hugs little sis. Please latez3len. Ele 9ar 9ar. Wetha you love Othman which you might or might not, don't cry over him.
Etha may7es eb qeemtech ou may7bch then it's his loss.
Wain ylga wa7da 7lwa ou mu'adaba nafsch?
I moved and wiped my tears away.
Khalid: i love you so much wallah
And i smiled. What khalid said relieved me♡ Allah ykhaleeh ley we6awel eb 3umra inshallah♡
I went upstairs and sat there for a few minutes alone, thinking. Thinking about what it would be like if i haven't fallen in love. If my heart wasn't taken by anyone. I'd be so happy right now and not hurt.
Fahad's an old page in my book of life. I still love to go back to those pages and read all about our romance, but i passed those pages, i moved on. I realised that there are many more pages to come and i shouldn't waste my time remembering old ones.
Othman's also an old page.
But somehow he managed to make his way to the page I'm on now.
About 9 years ago, Othman and i had this conversation about what would happen in the future.
*9 years ago*
Othman: Farou7a tara entay khaysa
Me: laish ana khaysa?:( laish tgoul 3ane chethe:(
Othman: 3ashan a7bch ou entay wayed 7lwa ^.^
Me: enta tgoul ana khaysa:(
Othman: la la ana garait mukan lama el wa7ed yt7arash fewch ya3ne uhwa y7bch
Me: bs enta mat7bne kla tmache3ne ou t6gne :(
Othman: ya3ne a7bch wayed;p
Me: ya3ne e7na ra7 nizawaj? (Netzawaj)
Othman: lama in9eer kibeereen (ya3ne kbar:p)
Me: Bs en7a 9ghayren shlon nezawaj ?
Othman: 3ade e7na nezawaj lana e7na n7b ba3ath 9a7?
I remember that i didn't reply cos my mum came in and interrupted the conversation.
Ever since that day and that conversation i only saw him once which was about two years ago.
By then, i had no feelings for him an i didn't really recognise him since we were all grown up and i haven't seen him for years. But even though i knew him and i loved him, it wouldn't really make a difference because that year was the year where he fell in love.
I remember all the fights we had. And how i loved someone else and then i lost him and his trust.
What goes around comes around. Karma really is a B.
I never knew that all that would happen by just dating one guy. Why is it so hard for me to get over him?
A9lan why was i with Fahad etha i liked Othman?
Ymkn i thought I'd forget him?
I though it'd be easier to get over him that way.
*knock* *knock* *knock*
Me: mnu?
Jenna: its me Jenna
Saoud: and S3ouud:p
Me: oh hi deshaw;p
Jenna: Shlonch al7een?
Me: better :)
Jenna: umm i sort of told Saoud about Othman :/
Me: YOU WHAT?!?!
Jenna: sorry i couldnt lie to him.
Saoud: tara 3ade you trust me don't you?
Me: well yeah. Bs ena akhaf:/ ya3ne what if ou got angry?
Saoud: i wouldn't be. Cos i know what love feels like
He went closer to Jenna ou mesak ed'ha ou he looked into her eyes and said: You'd do anything just to be with that special person.
They mean the whole world to you!
He kissed her hand
Jenna: a7bk
Saoud: amout feech.
That was the first rime they had told each other that they love one another in over 8 months. That's true love♡
Me: umm shraykm i leave?
Jenna: la stay!
Saoud: khayfa?
Jenna: umm la bs... I've never been alone with a guy before.
Saoud: don't worry. I promise i wont do anything, as long as i can hold your hand.
Jenna: Farou7a... You can leave now :$
Me: -.-' 9j ena 7athi ylaw3 el chabd:)))
I took my phone an went to the roof. I opened the door and went to the edge of the roof.
....: you're not going to jump are you?
Me: No
I turned around, it was Othman.
Othman: shfeech mnafsa?
I couldn't help but smile♡.♡
Me: la mu mnafsa:p i was just thinking.
Othman: about?
Me: what it would be like if i -
I couldnt help it. I was mesmerised by his looks. I stared directly into his eyes. I could feel him looking through me. A7es ga3ad yjamelni
Othman: shfeech sekatay?
Me: you don't want to hear about it;p
Othman: as a matter of fact, i don't.
Ouch :/
Othman: i wanna know what was wrong when we were sitting outside. Laish kntay tabcheen?
Cute:$ he's asking about me!
Don't raise your hopes up Farah.
He likes someone.
Me: Umm la it was nothing.
Othman: I don't think you'd cry like that over nothing?
Me: Can we please not talk about it?
Othman: ele iray7ich
Me: Thank you.
Othman: np ...
He said something in a low voice but i couldn't hear it.
We stood there next to each other without saying a word.
Being next to him makes me feel so happy, oh how much i love him.
The wind blew in our direction, my hair flew and i could smell his perfume.
One word, YUM!
Othman's P.O.V:
Seeing her cry for the first time tore my heart apart. Why is she crying? What's wrong?
Laykoun 3an Fahad? Does she miss him? Yabakhta feeha wallah. Laish mat7bne ana chethe?
Uff hal bnt shaghla bale ou tafkere!
Just standing next to her here, on the roof made me calm. Knowing she isn't anywhere else and not talking to anyone, but standing here next to me is the best feeling ever.
After she thanked me i said No problem yal ghalya. But she didn't hear the last part. I was so tempted to hold her hand, it was right there, so close to me.
Should i grab it?
No no what if she moves?
Etha dgeratne?
The wind blew in our direction and her hair flew behind her, i could smell her perfume, it was amazing, she was amazing.
The way her hair flows perfectly, and her red lips sticking out, they were so kissable.
I moved my hand forward to hold her hand, but then she turned around.
Farah: I like your perfume:p
Me: Hhahaha mashkoura.
She smiled, oh how beautiful she looks with that smile.
Farah: 3ade agoulk shay?
Me: Akeed, goulay.
Farah: Tara ana....
Othman came back with a glass of water. He looked at me chan y6ee7 the glass from his hand.
It was the first time he ever saw me cry.
Saoud: ha haa shfeek?
I lifted my head up to find Othman looking at me.
Othman: La la wala shay bs zelag mn eede el glass
Saoud: 7a9al khair
I got up and went inside.
Khalid came in after me.
Khalid: Farah jawbay eb kl 9ara7a
Me: ...
Khalid: Entay kntay weya Othman?
Me: laaaa! Wallah la
Khalid: 3ayal laish bechaitay lama deraitay ena y7b wa7da?
Maderait shagoul so i just hugged him and started crying.
I forgot what it felt like hugging him. Mn zeman
Khalid: i miss your hugs little sis. Please latez3len. Ele 9ar 9ar. Wetha you love Othman which you might or might not, don't cry over him.
Etha may7es eb qeemtech ou may7bch then it's his loss.
Wain ylga wa7da 7lwa ou mu'adaba nafsch?
I moved and wiped my tears away.
Khalid: i love you so much wallah
And i smiled. What khalid said relieved me♡ Allah ykhaleeh ley we6awel eb 3umra inshallah♡
I went upstairs and sat there for a few minutes alone, thinking. Thinking about what it would be like if i haven't fallen in love. If my heart wasn't taken by anyone. I'd be so happy right now and not hurt.
Fahad's an old page in my book of life. I still love to go back to those pages and read all about our romance, but i passed those pages, i moved on. I realised that there are many more pages to come and i shouldn't waste my time remembering old ones.
Othman's also an old page.
But somehow he managed to make his way to the page I'm on now.
About 9 years ago, Othman and i had this conversation about what would happen in the future.
*9 years ago*
Othman: Farou7a tara entay khaysa
Me: laish ana khaysa?:( laish tgoul 3ane chethe:(
Othman: 3ashan a7bch ou entay wayed 7lwa ^.^
Me: enta tgoul ana khaysa:(
Othman: la la ana garait mukan lama el wa7ed yt7arash fewch ya3ne uhwa y7bch
Me: bs enta mat7bne kla tmache3ne ou t6gne :(
Othman: ya3ne a7bch wayed;p
Me: ya3ne e7na ra7 nizawaj? (Netzawaj)
Othman: lama in9eer kibeereen (ya3ne kbar:p)
Me: Bs en7a 9ghayren shlon nezawaj ?
Othman: 3ade e7na nezawaj lana e7na n7b ba3ath 9a7?
I remember that i didn't reply cos my mum came in and interrupted the conversation.
Ever since that day and that conversation i only saw him once which was about two years ago.
By then, i had no feelings for him an i didn't really recognise him since we were all grown up and i haven't seen him for years. But even though i knew him and i loved him, it wouldn't really make a difference because that year was the year where he fell in love.
I remember all the fights we had. And how i loved someone else and then i lost him and his trust.
What goes around comes around. Karma really is a B.
I never knew that all that would happen by just dating one guy. Why is it so hard for me to get over him?
A9lan why was i with Fahad etha i liked Othman?
Ymkn i thought I'd forget him?
I though it'd be easier to get over him that way.
*knock* *knock* *knock*
Me: mnu?
Jenna: its me Jenna
Saoud: and S3ouud:p
Me: oh hi deshaw;p
Jenna: Shlonch al7een?
Me: better :)
Jenna: umm i sort of told Saoud about Othman :/
Me: YOU WHAT?!?!
Jenna: sorry i couldnt lie to him.
Saoud: tara 3ade you trust me don't you?
Me: well yeah. Bs ena akhaf:/ ya3ne what if ou got angry?
Saoud: i wouldn't be. Cos i know what love feels like
He went closer to Jenna ou mesak ed'ha ou he looked into her eyes and said: You'd do anything just to be with that special person.
They mean the whole world to you!
He kissed her hand
Jenna: a7bk
Saoud: amout feech.
That was the first rime they had told each other that they love one another in over 8 months. That's true love♡
Me: umm shraykm i leave?
Jenna: la stay!
Saoud: khayfa?
Jenna: umm la bs... I've never been alone with a guy before.
Saoud: don't worry. I promise i wont do anything, as long as i can hold your hand.
Jenna: Farou7a... You can leave now :$
Me: -.-' 9j ena 7athi ylaw3 el chabd:)))
I took my phone an went to the roof. I opened the door and went to the edge of the roof.
....: you're not going to jump are you?
Me: No
I turned around, it was Othman.
Othman: shfeech mnafsa?
I couldn't help but smile♡.♡
Me: la mu mnafsa:p i was just thinking.
Othman: about?
Me: what it would be like if i -
I couldnt help it. I was mesmerised by his looks. I stared directly into his eyes. I could feel him looking through me. A7es ga3ad yjamelni
Othman: shfeech sekatay?
Me: you don't want to hear about it;p
Othman: as a matter of fact, i don't.
Ouch :/
Othman: i wanna know what was wrong when we were sitting outside. Laish kntay tabcheen?
Cute:$ he's asking about me!
Don't raise your hopes up Farah.
He likes someone.
Me: Umm la it was nothing.
Othman: I don't think you'd cry like that over nothing?
Me: Can we please not talk about it?
Othman: ele iray7ich
Me: Thank you.
Othman: np ...
He said something in a low voice but i couldn't hear it.
We stood there next to each other without saying a word.
Being next to him makes me feel so happy, oh how much i love him.
The wind blew in our direction, my hair flew and i could smell his perfume.
One word, YUM!
Othman's P.O.V:
Seeing her cry for the first time tore my heart apart. Why is she crying? What's wrong?
Laykoun 3an Fahad? Does she miss him? Yabakhta feeha wallah. Laish mat7bne ana chethe?
Uff hal bnt shaghla bale ou tafkere!
Just standing next to her here, on the roof made me calm. Knowing she isn't anywhere else and not talking to anyone, but standing here next to me is the best feeling ever.
After she thanked me i said No problem yal ghalya. But she didn't hear the last part. I was so tempted to hold her hand, it was right there, so close to me.
Should i grab it?
No no what if she moves?
Etha dgeratne?
The wind blew in our direction and her hair flew behind her, i could smell her perfume, it was amazing, she was amazing.
The way her hair flows perfectly, and her red lips sticking out, they were so kissable.
I moved my hand forward to hold her hand, but then she turned around.
Farah: I like your perfume:p
Me: Hhahaha mashkoura.
She smiled, oh how beautiful she looks with that smile.
Farah: 3ade agoulk shay?
Me: Akeed, goulay.
Farah: Tara ana....
Okay so wayed min el banat galowli this blog was good bs moo chithi:o garait all 18 posts in like an hour or more! Sooooooo good! Please kamlay x
ReplyDeleteS♥
Thank you so much i really appreciate that xx wallah this made my day♡I try my best to post everyday
DeleteOMGGGGG JADD THE SAME AS S SAIIDDDDD
ReplyDeleteI'm really glad you all liked it♡ inshallah you like the next posts ba3d x
Delete