Monday, 21 January 2013

CHAPTER 28

This most is dedicated to a special person called Amna<3 
I hope you like ittt :*

BTW: The Amna in the story has no relation to this Amna:p
This Amna is AMAZING!!! She's a friend of mine. 










Othman's POV:




Gmt mn el9b7 glt i make breakfast 7ag everyone, especially my FARAH<3 

Every time i wake up, she's the first thing on my mind, i really am thankful to have her in my life.
I got up, went to the toilet and took a quick shower.
I put on the closest thing in the cupboard.

The first thing i did before i went down was pray. I prayed that we won't ever be apart, i want her in my life, forever. 

When i finished praying i got out my phone ou ga3adt agra some tweets.

Someone tweeted: "In the sunlight or moonshine, you always look beautiful". 
Chan at'thakar ghneyat bruno mars 'Moonshine'

3alegat eb rase tbh x_x

Hello
You know you look even better than the way you did the night before
And the moment that you kissed my lips you know I started to feel wonderful
It's something incredible, there's ***** in your chemicals
Ooh, let's go
You're the best way I know to escape the extraordinary
This world ain't for you, and I know for damn sure this world ain't for me
Lift off and say goodbye
Just let your fire set me free
Oh

Moonshine, take us to the stars tonight
Take us to that special place
That place we went the last time, the last time

I know, I was with you last night but it feels like it's been so long
And everybody that's around they know that I'm not myself when you're gone
It's good to see you again, good to see you again
On top of the world, is where I stand when you're back in my life
Life's not so bad when you're way up this high
Everything is alright, everything is alright




I stopped singing, i heard this voice, a voice of an angel.

I was going to walk into the kitchen then i stopped when i heard 'FAHAD'

Farah: Fahad please tgdar tyeeble il... 

Fahad: Ayeeblech shnu?

There was silence shway.
Then their voices 9araw lower, so i went to the other side.

Me: Shga3ad tsawee hnee?

Fahad: Othman invited me

Me: Othman?!

Fahad: Ee your cousin, ele dagaitay 3alaih at 4 am.

Me: Shnu ya3ne? Ya3ne you don't talk to girls? Mat7eb wa7da thanya?
He's just my cousin ha! 

Fahad: Inzain shfeech i didn't say ina you love him or anything!
Ou i thought you know me better than that.
Mn mta akalem banat?
I only did it once and i never regretted it, not one tiny bit.
I loved you and i still do!


I couldn't hear much more, of his nonsense. So i went into the kitchen chena masema3t shay.



Farah: Othman... hi.

Me: Hala
Ha Fhaid shmga3dek mn e 9b7?

Fahad: Nothing really, malait mn el nom :p

Me: Ahaa:p Yallah ana basawe breakfast, any suggestions?

Farah: Pancakes!

Fahad: French toast!

Umm tough... i'm actually craving French toast, so yeah.

Me: Uff tough choice, french toast it is;p 

Farah: Heyy :( 


Damn, i hate when she does that... a7bha lazem asawe ele tabbeh x_x

Me: Khala9 i'll make pancakes for you:p 

Farah: Bs ha i'm not going to share them this time:p 

Fahad: Okhh! Ma3eraftech chethe 6ama3a... no sharing ya3ne?

Farah: I don't share food :p 

Fahad: Khala9 khala9 kaifech :p

Farah: Adreee ;;)

Fahad: ilthiqa bs *lifted one eyebrow* 

Farah: mn 7a-

Me: Rou7ay naday your friend ou Khaloud

Farah: Inshallah :/ 


She went.
Is he better than me? 
Am i losing her to her ex?
3ad i hope not, i really love her. I didn't tell her that i loved her yet, i need to tell her, before it's too late.













Back to my side:


I forgot how much fun Fahad was... I miss hugging him and all that:p
i remember our late night texting and the every 5 mins phone calls, the good old days.
But i have Othman now<3

As soon as i remembered him, i tweeted "❤ أنت تغني عنهم " 

I loved being around him. I forgot what it felt like to be happy for a long time. I was too depressed after the whole Fahad break up, but i managed to get over it, but it still hurts and i still remember it every once in a while.


Othman seemed uncomfortable with me talking to Fahad, but it was fun:p 
Othman and i don't really have that 'fun' part in our relationship. If we had, bekoun like really shwaya or for a few minutes. But Fahad always seems to make me smile... AND OMG I SHOULD STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!!!


I did as my baby told me<3 (Othman:p) Ou re7t nadait Khaloud and Amna.

They were both sitting in the living room fog, there was one small sofa and a dozen bean bags;p 
CUTE! They're both on the sofa, i'm guessing they're back together<3


I went and sat between them.

Me: I knew you guys would get back together.

Khalid got up and walked to the stairs without saying a single word.
He took one step then turned around.


Khalid: I'm just hoping we will someday.

Ou he went down.

7aram:( 
7beebby khaloud kaser kha6re. I know Amoon really loves him bs what she's doing is torturing him


Me: Amoon mu nawya tgoulela you want him back?

Amna: I love him i really do bas ra7 a36ee more time 3ashan he moves on, khala9 i can't stop him from pursuing his dreams.
Ya3ne byan6er 2 years 3ala makhale9 school and then 4 extra years 3ala ma i finish college 3ashan yetzawajne?

Me: HE LOVES YOU! He'll wait!

Amna: We'll just see about that...
9adgene ebyensane before we start school.

Me: UFF! Rasech yabes! Gumay bs gumay, breakfast is ready.


We got up and went downstairs.

The breakfast was perfectly set on the table, ma9adeg ina the guys are capable of doing that. 

Me: You guys did that?:o 

Othman: Shd3wa 3an -.- Why aare you so surprised?

Me: Um madre:$ Teslam eedek


HE
LOOKS
SO
HOT!
With his hollister pants and Shirt <3.<3 Ahhh! I just died.. a7ba.
Yeah, i said it, a7ba.
Now i just have to own up to him and tell him how i really feel... That won't be hard. Who am i kidding x_x

I went up to the table and sat down next to Othman and amoon g3adat yame.
Khalid ga3ad jedam Othman ou Fahad jedame... AWKWARD.

We were eating chan i hold Othman's hand mn under the table, i saw him smile.
AKHHH! Those dimples are killing me, i can't!

Me: Othmaaan:o You have the cutest dimples

I acted ena 3adeeeee, he's just a cousin and i don't love him:p

Othman: Hahahaha:p Mashkoura:p

Fahad got up. I looked at him shway bs nazalt rase.
7asait he was looking so i let go of Othman's hand.

Othman: Shfeech?

Me: Nothing :p

Chan yasmsek eede again.. 
OTHMAN:( 7aram layshoufek Fahad... 
He looks so hot when he's ... I didn't mean that x_x la la laaa! SHOOT!


After breakfast we all changed into our swim wear ou 6ela3na bara.

Amna was tanning by the sea
Khaloud rekab jet-ski
Othman ra7 weya khaloud.

Fahad was about to get on the jet-ski but i called him instead.

Me: Fahad!

Fahad came running

Fahad: Hala shfeech?

Me: La mafene shay bs glt i talk to you about earlier.
Laish gmt? Feek shay?

Fahad: La la shlon ykoun feene shay wentay ga3da jedame?

I blushed... i actually blushed.
OMG! What's that i feel in my stomach? 
BUTTERFLIES x_x

Me: Fahad, about that... I couldn't say this earlier cos Othman dash..

Fahad: Shnu?

Me: I ah- I don't feel the same way.

He stood there silently for a while...

Fahad: I was afraid of that... bs yallah 3ade, people move on.

Me: I'm sorry Fahad...

Fahad: 3ade shd3wa.


Fahad rekab el jet-ski ou dash el bau7ar.
I feel bad for him, a7es i did the wrong thing.
A7es i have feelings for him, but it can't be... I'm with Othman:(


UGHHH! I hate love triangles ...



HIS BODY IS SOOO... WOW<3.<3
Mashallah so perfect and... the six pack with the bronze skin tone and the hair.
So damn hot!




 

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh FAHAD!! I looove him :( .. Lat6wlen 3lena <3 -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooooo I hate Fahad abeeee Othman

    ReplyDelete