I'm sorry i haven't posted in a while, it's just that the post i published got deleted somehow and i couldn't find a laptop cos we're in the chalet so.. yeah. and if i had a laptop maykoun fee wifi x_x so sorry. i apologise if it's short, i'm in a hurry.
For the next few weeks i've avoided pretty much everyone.
Khaloud kan yes'al 3ane wegoule shfeech metghayra. I've been faking a smile ever since that date, that break up, that heart ache.
My mum bedat tshek, she actually took my phone from me and saw that i didn't even bother asking for it, so she gave it back the next day.
Jenna ou Amna kanaw ys'eloun 3ane, but i'd reply in the slowest way possible, they knew i was still upset and they tried cheering me up. It worked sometimes, but not a lot. I'd just smile, bs ma7es'ha 6al3a mn gable, i know for a fact enha mu 6al3a mn gable. They knew i was faking it, i love how my friends know everything from my facial expressions. TRUE FRIENDS <3
I never knew that one person can change my whole life
Make me feel so vulnerable
Yet used to make me feel special
He made me come alive
It was an amazing feeling
He lit up my world
The highlight of my day, month, year, LIFE<3
Now that it's all gone, i have nothing.
But with all the praying and thanking god
I finally came to my senses and moved on
I can say without hesitation, that i'm over him.
Eventhough i loved him so much and he was my first love, we never really went out or had our moment, so that's one of the reasons i moved on easily.
In school when i smile or fake it, he smiles back for some reason. Maybe he felt sorry for me?
Well i don't want his pity, i wanted his love, now i just want him out of my life.
I don't think this year's my year.
I lost a lover, which i don't really loge anymore; Fahad
A best friend which i treated like a brother; Saoud
Two of the most important people of my life, are now gone.
I know i lost Othman's trust and i know that he'll never talk to me again, but somehow i miss it, i want him to start talking again, i miss the old Othman ele he used to compliment me and i used topenjoy it. I miss those days. I'd do anything to get them back.
When i went to school, the girls started asking me about Othman and if we're related or if i could say hi to him aw asalem 3alaih 7ag'hm.
Seriously Othman? Wain el bnaya ele knt t7bha 7ag two years? Wla was that you lying to me 3ashan i think you're a good guy?
Typical kuwaiti:)
Where did all the men go? The faithful gentlemen?
Don't you hate it when GENTLEMEN are mistaken for KHERFAN?
I got so annoyed with all this talking about Othman i actually snapped at one of the girls that asked me about him. Her name's Ghena, she's in my class.
Ghena: Agoul Farah, mumken tasawele shaghla?
Me: Sure
Ghena: Tgdreen umm... Tsalmeen 3ala Othman 7age?
Me: Ay Othman?
Ghena: Othman Alx ! Mu ur cousin?
Me: Eee :))
Ghena: salmat 3alaih please
Me: Ghena mu mn 9jch! Adreen cham bnaya galatle asalem 3alaih?
Layge9 3alaikm! Tara he's obviously a player! Faj'a chethe everyone knows him! Wain ga3deen? I'm so sick of this! He used to lie to me and tell me he used to love this girl for two years? Khaaair!
Ghena: khala9tay?
Me: ee
Ghena: yal ghabeya! Your cousin thgeeeeel! Shoufay on twitter, he's not following wala bnaya! Ou maysawe accept 7ag wala bnaya tabe tsawela follow!
Ou on instagram, his pictures y9koun 200 likes. Go read the comments, mayred ela 3ala rab3a! Your cousin.. Othman, is so faithful to whoever she is. She's so lucky.
Me: ohh 9j?
Ghena: Ee 9j.
So tgdreen tsalmeem 3alaih 7age?
Me: hahaha sure why not.
Ghena: 9j?!?!?! :D wanasa goulela Ghena Alx tsalem 3alaik
Me: Inshallah.
The rest of the day passed by so slowly. When it was finally 2:15 6ala3t ou ne6art my driver bara. I got in the car and headed home.
We all sat down together on lunch table, i missed it. Mn zeman mu ga3deen weya ba3ath♡
We were eating chan faj'a i remember what Ghena told me about Othman, i smiled involuntarily.
Inshallah ma7ad shafne x_x
Khalid: ohhhhh! Zain shefna hal tha7ka. Awa manawar el bait wallah♡
Me: hehehe madamek mawjoud, akeed benawer el bait
Dad: ee yubaa! Kela khalech chethe mstansa:*
Me: inshallah
Mum: tha7kena weyach shd3wa
Me: hehehe la bs tethakart salfa 9artle gabel :p
Mum: elmuhm enech mstansa
Me: 7bebty mama
So i went upstairs to get ready so I can go out, it's finally thursdaaaaayyyyyyy\o/
I put on this:
But instead of flip flops i wore those:
So after i finished getting ready i went to pick up my girls<3
I picked Amna up first since she's closer to me and then Jenna and we headed to The Avenues
Amna: I've been waiting for this for alooooong time!
Jenna: Me tooooo!
Me: Me threee!
I haven't smiled like this in a long long time, i love what these girls do<3
a9lan without doing anything, just being around them makes me feel happy.
I love thenmm so much.
So we went to 360, we got out and started walking around before our movie started.
I was booking on my phone so i was kind of distracted chan adesh eb wa7ed ou 6a7 my phone ou enkesar.
Me: Laaaa inkesar again
....: I'm sorry for breaking it... again
I lifted my head up to find Fahad, i was actually sursprised to see him.
I said: 3ade. and walked away before he could say anything else.
I turned around to see if he was still looking, and he was. We made eye contact. He smiled so i smiled back, i didn't want to be rude. He keeps smiling at me a lot these days, i wonder why?
I was still looking back chan adesh eb wa7ed thane -.-
Guy: HAAY! matshoufeen wain tamsheen! 3amya?
Me: I'm sorry
I tried walking away chan i feel a strong grip on my hand
Guy: Ta3alay ta3alay wain ray7a? 3abalech bakhaleech taamsheen eb kl suhula? hahaay
Amna: Hed'ha! Tara e7na eb mujama3 we7na banat mu7tarameen! Mu tg3ad tamsek'ha wet9arekh eb ne9 el mujama3!
Guy: Agoul chub entay la kaf!
Me: Ayy ayy ga3ad tamsekne qawe!
Jenna: Bs 3ad! tag3ad testaqwa! Hed'ha!
Guy: Mara7 ahed'ha
A voice from behind me said: Bet'hd'ha ou NE9!
The guy suddenly let go of my hand
Guy: Asef wallah mu qa9de
....: Latekalam ou emsh latshouf shay mashefta 6uul 3umrek
And the guy just walked away, i was relieved to find out that the guy was a wimp.
I turned
around
to find
:o
keep scrolling
You'll finnd out in the next chapter:p


omg 3ajeeb
ReplyDeleteThank you, glad you liked it xx
DeleteWaaayyyyyyh please 3thmaaan!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha you'll know soon, stay tuned x
Delete