It took me a while to process that, i was using my hands a lot to figure it out x_x
Othman: LOOOL bs 3ad =)) i meant you silly :p
Me: Aww :$ i knew that
Othman: Suuuure you did
Me: LOL okay fine i didn't :p
Il7imdilah i finished eating before he came x_x chan khtera3 el maskeen =))
So we pay the bill and get up.
On our way out i bumped into this person...
I looked wela it was Fahad.
I started getting flashbacks of the times Fahad and i spent together; i smiled at him:$
I noticed him smile and then look at Othman who looked so annoyed x_x oh no....
Re7t feeha.
I glimpsed at my phone wela notification wara el thane.
I put the phone in my bag and continued walking. I wasn't really in the mood for a huge fight with him so i'll just keep it for later...
Fahad's P.O.V:
There she was, the most beautiful girl in the world looking more beautiful than ever. oh what you've done to my heart.
I saw that smile again, the one i thought i'd never see ever again.. I turned around wela 3ala 7athe, Othman was there x_x
I took off the smile and sawait nafse chena i was okay with it and i don't love her.
All those months i thought i'd get over her, but i didn't, i couldn't.
Knowing that this is my last year and i finally graduated, the only thing making me want to go back to school is her.
I miss seeing her everyday, i miss that smile she has on her face, i miss the weird looking messy bun she puts her hair in:p i miss everything about her. But mostly, i miss her, next to me or my hands wrapped around her. I'd do anything for one last hug.
i know this might sound wrong, but i regret not kissing, even though it's a bad thing. Knt mt'aked ene batzawajha, bs Othman 5arab 3alay :/ UFF! If only i was more careful :/
I'd feel so much better if i knew what she was up to everyday, every time, every second. I miss her voice on the phone. When she'd ruin her sleep routine just for me♡
Lama kanat tgoul Fahad. Akhhhhhh♡ 9j 9j ayam♡
A7la shay lama kna ng3ad on the roof alone. Lama kanat tgoule kl ele eb galbha, but i rushed things, i wasn't supposed to tell her that i loved her because we weren't together for so long. But i now know that i truly love her and no one can ever replace her.
Abansakm abansakm ou bansa ayame weyakm. Something inside of me doesn't want to forget the past and what we had, she's too special.
Ga3dna ana wel shabab, when we were about to leave Othman nadane.
Here we go again:
Othman: Fahad ta3al shway abeek eb shaghla.
Me: hala
Othman: mnadeek 3ashan at'asaflk. Ele sawaita kan 3ashan Farah, maknt abe el nas ytkalmoun 3anha, sum3at'ha. Ehya bnt ou el sum3a aham shay 7ag'ha
Me: you actually thought I'd do that to her? Othman a7bha
He gave a death stare so i changed it shway.
Me: knt a7bha.
Othman: elmuhim adre ena what you did was because of love so now... Tabe tye el shalaih next week weyana?
Me: mnu entaw?:p
Othman: ana ou khaloud ou s3oud his cousin ou farah and her friends
There it was, i heard her name, i can't refuse that offer :D
Me: khala9 inshallah I'll be there.
Othman: inshoufk
Me: tamer 3ala shay? Ana barou7 al7een
Othman: la salamtk fhaid
Me: 7beeb. Famallah
Back to my side:
We entered the car and headed home.
Khalid: Tara next week shalaih inshallah
Me: 9j?! Wanasa!
Jenna btyeen 9a7
Jenna: inshallah x
Khalid: Saoud btyee?
Saoud: la wallah msafer inshallah.
Jenna looked at me with watery eyes and mouthed "9j?" :(
Khalid: 9j wallah? Wain btrou7?
Saoud: uhhh
He looked back at Jenna and said: barou7 america bag3ad a month bashouf el jam3at ou ymkn ared ymkn la.
Jenna couldn't hold it in much longer, she burst into tears, silent ones.
I moved next to her and hugged her i was whispering to her.
Me: Jenna he'll be back inshallah
Jenna: but he said ymkn mayred ou he's studying medicine so that's like 7 years without him
Khalid sema3 akher shay bs.
Khalid: Jenna shfeech?
Saoud turned around and saw her crying...
It seemed like he wanted to come closer and hug her, he hates seeing her cry, we all do.
Me: Mafeha shay
Khalid: la 9j wallah?
Saoud: khala9 mafeha shay khaloud!
Khalid: sheech asfeen :/
Ta3al enta shaku?
He froze in his place...
Me: Lanek m7anech!:p
Khalid: khala9 glna sorry.
Me: wadna bait Jenna please khalid
Khalid: inshallah.
Saoud got out his phone, i could see exactly what he was typing.
Saoud to "My wife"
Cuuute! I'm guessing that's Jenna though x_x
"Babe, i love you so much i never wanted you to hear it this way, but i didn't know how to say it to you so it's better if you know now. I don't know if you still want to be with me but i sure as hell want to be with you, only you, no one else but you. I promised that I'll marry you but if you think that we can't work from two different countries then i'll back away. But keep in mind that i'll always love you. The choice is yours, I'm travelling ilyom at night so please answer soon. Do you want us to continue or do you want me to back off?"
Omg i started tearing up :'(
My best guy friend who's like a brother to me
And my best friend who's more than a sister might come to an end :/
I wonder what'll happen to Jenna once she reads the text :(
We arrived at Jenna's house chan tanzel ou itdish takhel bsr3a.
Saoud nezal ba3ad.
Khalid: Hey hey wain raye7?
Saoud: Oh 3abale baitkm =))
Khalid: Il7imdilah wil shikir.. Irkaab!
and he did so, he really wanted to be with her one last time before he traveled :/
Maskeen kesar kha6re:(
I called him before i entered the house.
Saoud: Ha f-
me: Don't say my name go like 7amood or anything.
Saoud: Ohh 7amood, asef 3abale Faroos
Me: Il7imdilah wilshikir, inzain listen. How about you go out ilyom, i'll bring Jenna with me and you come, you really need to see each other one last time.
Saoud: But i texted her, him .. x_x
Me: Mat3arf trage3 =)) ilmohim i'll keep her away from her phone.
Saoud: Thank you wayed jad! Matga9er 7amood.
Me: Afa 3alaaik :$ cham 7amood 3ndk.
Saoud: 7beeeb =))
I could sense that he was laughing =))
Me: Yallah bye
Saoud: Famallah.
So i went up to Jenna's room.
She was in the toilet so i decided to wait for her.
Jenna: Farou7 magdar.. magdar a3eesh bedouna, i love him way too much for me to go through all those years without him..
La ou magale, i had to hear it blghala6.
Me: Shrayech we go out today? We get your mind off of things?
Jenna: Sure, anything to get my mind off of him travelling :(
me: Yallah get ready, we're leaving at 3
Jenna: Ola mu chena too early?
Me: La lazem 3 3ashan aku wayed time you ... we shop ou chethe.
Jenna; Oh okay, thank you ^.^
The clock stroke 3.
We left the house at 3:15
We reached my house at 3:30
Jenna: Umm i thought we were going out?
Me: Change of plans
So our house kbeer ou aku this huuuge backyard.
Saoud set it up with candles and flowers and what not.
It looked so romantic, ya bakht'ha feeh <3
I left them alone.
Jenna: Omg shnu hatha?
Me: Umm... i gtg.
Jenna: Hey waait!
and i was inside :p
Saoud: Hey
Jenna: Hi
he went closer to her... and held her hand.
Saoud: 7beebty, no matter what happens i want you to be sure that i love you and i always will.
No matter what people tell me, or what people do, it'll never change my feelings towards you x
Jenna: Thank you.
Jenna: S3oud i might never get the chance to see you again but don't get me wrong when i do this...
Saoud: Do what?
She went closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck..
They made eye-contact for a while until he finally leaned in.
Half way through it saoud said: Are you sure you want to do this?
Jenna: Positive.
She leaned and kissed him :o
They both had their eyes closed! It was so cute!
A minute later they backed away.
Saoud: Does that mean we can work?
The whole two different countries thing? Long distance?
Jenna: No.
UMBAY Jenna testa3b6 wela shnu?! Moo min9ij'ha 7aram s3oood:(
ReplyDelete-s
Ee:( Stay tuned x You'll know what happens
ReplyDelete