After fahad left the chalet i started screaming and crying!
Me: I hate you i hate you i hate you! You ruined my life! i don't ever want to see you again, NEVER!
Othman: it's an HONOR not seeing you or talking to you!
Me: Ughhhh! Malat 3alaik!
Thank god the driver was outside, i got my stuff mn fog ou i ran outside and entered the car.
All the way home i was crying my eyes out, i can't believe i just lost the love of my life. Shlon a6al3a in school now? 3gb ele 9ar:(
I hugged him jedam my cousin, he'd probably tell my parents :( I'm so scared right now. I don't want to go home.
So many thoughts are running through my mind, inshallah ymr hal yom 3ala khair. Bacher aku school so i can't sleep at anyone's house
That's alright i'll just try avoiding everyone at my house. It wont be really hard since we never sit together, well we do, just not a lot.
So i went into the house and ran up to my room. I opened my phone for the first time, Othman unfollowed and, Fahad as well. I miss him already :(((
I called Jenna and Amna and told them everything. I couldnt help but cry
Amna: abaaih Farou7a 7bebty its ok ymkn kheera :/
Jenna: yallah 3ad latabcheen matswa :*
Mateswa? I love him so muuch! He's not like the rest, he's different i can feel it! We were meant to be!
T3arfoun when you cry so hard ou you start breathing heavily? And you can't say a whole sentence without gasping in the middle? That's how i was talking the whole time.
Me: ma yeswa? JJ yeswa ou ne9! A7ba wallah! Ya nas ya 3alam fehmuune please!!! Ma3nde ghaira! He's my everything
I started crying and screaming
Amna: farah bs bs latdesh 3alaich a7ad ou ysm3ech!
Jenna: ee tara we know you love him bs tara your life will still go on! You'll always have us
Amna: Forever and always♡
Me: i really appreciate that, but losing was blue. I hate Othman he RUINED MY LIFE!!! Ughhhh!!!
And i start crying again. I never thought losing a guy would hurt this much, but Fahad isnt any guy, he's my soulmate, i'll never stop loving him. Ou ley 3ain ashoufa in school 3gb ele 9ar? I let Othman shout at him, jedame. I bet he hates me now:(
Othman keeps ruining things in life for me, but my far this is the worst thing he did. I don't think i'll ever forgive him for this :)
Amlaq ma khalag rabe ensan :)
Fahad's P.O.V:
I lost her, I should've been more careful! Ana 7mar lamait'ha jedam Othman, la ou eb shalaihm.
I also lost my best friend. Adre ena mara7 ysame7ne lo she9er. To be honest i knew this was going to happen, just not so soon. I imagined him finding out at our wedding, but he'll accept it because i didn't lie to her and i ended up marrying her.
Lelasaf none of that's going to happen. I should move on, it'll be easy, we never really bonded. 9j ene gltlaha a7bha bs what's the use? I bet she doesn't care, i'll just look for some other girls. I'll just have to end it and tell her what we had wasn't real. It'll be better for both of us. I really do love her but there's no way we're going to be together again, so why lead her on? 7aram she needs a better person, a better boyfriend, someone who'll love her, someone she can bond with.
I opened whatsapp and looked up her name, last seen was 16:45. It's 12 now...
I opened the chat and started typing stuff:
I love you farah and i didn't want it to end like th... (erase)
This isn't going to work out but know that i'll always love (erase)
I kept typing and erasing, typing and erasing.
Okay Fahad, you have to let her move on, what better way to make her move on than make her hate ?
I knew exactly what to say, i typed it up and sent it.
Back to my side:
I started reading some books and listening to music hoping it'll sooth me and calm me down. It didn't work, my eyes were so puffy from all the crying, i couldn't help it, 7asait ina aku excess water in me wanting to get out in any way possible.
My mum came into my room, i forgot to lock my door :o
Mum: Mama 7beebty shfeech?!?!?!
Me: La mama mafene shay
Mum: shnu mafeech shay? your eyes matfoukheen ou khashmech a7mar
I wish i could tell her, i needed a long hug from my mum, i needed to hear "it'll be okay baby girl" I miss hearing 7beebty. I miss the kisses on my head and cheeks... I miss Fahad</3
Tears started falling from my eyes... A7ba
Mum: Haw Farah shfeeech?
She got angry and suspicious somehow, i could feel it mn her voice tone
Me: Mama mafene shay khala9 khala9
Mum: Tadreen shlon!! Khalech chethe a7san.
She went outside and slammed the door behind her.
I couldn't help but cry again. Ome, my best friends and my soulmate don't understand the pain i'm going through :/
I can't wait to see him in school, bs ham mtfashla.
I slept around 8 and woke up around 5;30
i had plenty of time to take a shower and get ready, i didn't feel like it, kelesh.
I went into the toilet, did my business took a shower and changed into my school uniform. I still had time to do my hair but i wasn't in the mood so ii just blow dried in and put it in a bun.
I sat down on bed and opened my phone. I had 15 whatsapp notifications and 1 dm.
I was hoping one of the whatsapps was from Fahad. I scrolled down to read the messages, I got so excited when i saw Fahad's name i started smiling uncontrollably.
I opened it:
Fahad: Okay so 9ar ele 9ar, ya3ne maku shay baina. Delete my number cos i already deleted yours. Don't even bother replying cos nothing will change.
Oh and btw, i never really had a thing for you, you were just a girl i got control of.
I felt my heart getting ripped and stabbed with a million needles, i fell in love with this guy, every word i said came out of my heart, mu mn9ja! wai3 i hate him, and i hate myself for loving him, ughhh! My life just keeps getting worse by the second.
Everything he said didn't mean a thing to him. The time we spent together was the best time of my life, to him it was just like any other moment. I actually felt special, for once in my life. I thought he'd like me, well love me actually.
I guess he never did and he never will. I didn't expect my first love to end like this. I really thought this will last, i guess not.
I went to school and tried avoiding everyone. I avoided Fahad mostly. Every time i looked at him he was looking at me.
I don't know why bs 3nde a7es he did love me! A7es he cares wallah :(
I started crying unconsciously, nazalt rase.
i felt someone's arm around me and another one on the other side, i smiled, i knew exactly who they were <3
Amoon and JJ
Amna: we told you we'd always be there for you
JJ: We'll never ever let you go. Keep that in mind.
I hugged them so hard.
The day passed by so slowly, typical school day.
When school finished i went outside and found Khalid there :|
Akhaf ome mkalmeta.. or even worse, OTHMAN :O
I slowly entered the car and didn't say anything
Khalid: Elsalam lallah
Me: ahh elsalam 3alaikm
Khalid: wa3alaikm el salam
Me: umm shyaybek hne?
Khalid: Hatha yezay yay akheth ekhte mn el madresa?
Me: hehe la bs ya3ne maku jam3a? :p
Khalid: La wallah khala9t imbacher
Me: ahaa.
So we kept talking on our way home.
Shaghalt one of his cd's
Since i like majeed so much, 7a6ait his CD
.....
ماهي هالليلة وبس وانت متغير علي صارلك كم ليلة وانت انت بالك ماهو لي انت بالك ماهو لي
ماهي هالليلة وبس وانت متغير علي صارلك كم ليلة وانت انت بالك ماهو لي
ماهي هالليلة وبس وانت متغير علي صارلك كم ليلة وانت انت بالك ماهو لي
حاضر بقلبك وغايب وأنا قلبي فيك دايب ليه يا أغلى الحبايب انت سامع عني شيء
حاضر بقلبك وغايب وأنا قلبي فيك دايب ليه يا أغلى الحبايب انت سامع عني شيء انت سامع عني شيء
ماهي هالليلة وبس وبس وانت متغير علي صارلك كم ليلة وانت انت بالك ماهو لي
انت من مدة وحالك للأسف صاير غريب وصار عادي عندك أبقى وعادي عن عينك أغيب
انت من مدة وحالك للأسف صاير غريب وصار عادي عندك أبقى وعادي عن عينك أغيب
وردتك نسيت عبيري وصرت ما أعرف وش مصيري وبسمتك دايم لغيري وقسوتك دايم علي
وردتك نسيت عبيري وصرت ما أعرف وش مصيري وبسمتك دايم لغيري وقسوتك دايم علي قسوتك دايم علي
ماهي هالليلة وبس وانت متغير علي صارلك كم ليلة وانت انت بالك ماهو لي
انت لو تعرف مكانك وين كان وكيف صار كان ماعيشت عمري في عذاب وإنتظار
انت لو تعرف مكانك وين كان وكيف صار كان ماعيشت عمري في عذاب وإنتظار
وإذا تبغي تعرف أكثر وكيف همي صار أكبر يلا حط عينك في عيني وانت تعرف كل شيء
وإذا تبغي تعرف أكثر وكيف همي صار أكبر يلا حط عينك في عيني وانت تعرف كل شيء انت تعرف كل شيء
ماهي هالليلة وبس وانت متغير علي صارلك كم ليلة وانت انت بالك ماهو لي انت بالك ماهو لي
Ee wallah mahe hal laila ou bs :(
For the millionth time, my love for majeed is endless :$
Me: I hate you i hate you i hate you! You ruined my life! i don't ever want to see you again, NEVER!
Othman: it's an HONOR not seeing you or talking to you!
Me: Ughhhh! Malat 3alaik!
Thank god the driver was outside, i got my stuff mn fog ou i ran outside and entered the car.
All the way home i was crying my eyes out, i can't believe i just lost the love of my life. Shlon a6al3a in school now? 3gb ele 9ar:(
I hugged him jedam my cousin, he'd probably tell my parents :( I'm so scared right now. I don't want to go home.
So many thoughts are running through my mind, inshallah ymr hal yom 3ala khair. Bacher aku school so i can't sleep at anyone's house
That's alright i'll just try avoiding everyone at my house. It wont be really hard since we never sit together, well we do, just not a lot.
So i went into the house and ran up to my room. I opened my phone for the first time, Othman unfollowed and, Fahad as well. I miss him already :(((
I called Jenna and Amna and told them everything. I couldnt help but cry
Amna: abaaih Farou7a 7bebty its ok ymkn kheera :/
Jenna: yallah 3ad latabcheen matswa :*
Mateswa? I love him so muuch! He's not like the rest, he's different i can feel it! We were meant to be!
T3arfoun when you cry so hard ou you start breathing heavily? And you can't say a whole sentence without gasping in the middle? That's how i was talking the whole time.
Me: ma yeswa? JJ yeswa ou ne9! A7ba wallah! Ya nas ya 3alam fehmuune please!!! Ma3nde ghaira! He's my everything
I started crying and screaming
Amna: farah bs bs latdesh 3alaich a7ad ou ysm3ech!
Jenna: ee tara we know you love him bs tara your life will still go on! You'll always have us
Amna: Forever and always♡
Me: i really appreciate that, but losing was blue. I hate Othman he RUINED MY LIFE!!! Ughhhh!!!
And i start crying again. I never thought losing a guy would hurt this much, but Fahad isnt any guy, he's my soulmate, i'll never stop loving him. Ou ley 3ain ashoufa in school 3gb ele 9ar? I let Othman shout at him, jedame. I bet he hates me now:(
Othman keeps ruining things in life for me, but my far this is the worst thing he did. I don't think i'll ever forgive him for this :)
Amlaq ma khalag rabe ensan :)
Fahad's P.O.V:
I lost her, I should've been more careful! Ana 7mar lamait'ha jedam Othman, la ou eb shalaihm.
I also lost my best friend. Adre ena mara7 ysame7ne lo she9er. To be honest i knew this was going to happen, just not so soon. I imagined him finding out at our wedding, but he'll accept it because i didn't lie to her and i ended up marrying her.
Lelasaf none of that's going to happen. I should move on, it'll be easy, we never really bonded. 9j ene gltlaha a7bha bs what's the use? I bet she doesn't care, i'll just look for some other girls. I'll just have to end it and tell her what we had wasn't real. It'll be better for both of us. I really do love her but there's no way we're going to be together again, so why lead her on? 7aram she needs a better person, a better boyfriend, someone who'll love her, someone she can bond with.
I opened whatsapp and looked up her name, last seen was 16:45. It's 12 now...
I opened the chat and started typing stuff:
I love you farah and i didn't want it to end like th... (erase)
This isn't going to work out but know that i'll always love (erase)
I kept typing and erasing, typing and erasing.
Okay Fahad, you have to let her move on, what better way to make her move on than make her hate ?
I knew exactly what to say, i typed it up and sent it.
Back to my side:
I started reading some books and listening to music hoping it'll sooth me and calm me down. It didn't work, my eyes were so puffy from all the crying, i couldn't help it, 7asait ina aku excess water in me wanting to get out in any way possible.
My mum came into my room, i forgot to lock my door :o
Mum: Mama 7beebty shfeech?!?!?!
Me: La mama mafene shay
Mum: shnu mafeech shay? your eyes matfoukheen ou khashmech a7mar
I wish i could tell her, i needed a long hug from my mum, i needed to hear "it'll be okay baby girl" I miss hearing 7beebty. I miss the kisses on my head and cheeks... I miss Fahad</3
Tears started falling from my eyes... A7ba
Mum: Haw Farah shfeeech?
She got angry and suspicious somehow, i could feel it mn her voice tone
Me: Mama mafene shay khala9 khala9
Mum: Tadreen shlon!! Khalech chethe a7san.
She went outside and slammed the door behind her.
I couldn't help but cry again. Ome, my best friends and my soulmate don't understand the pain i'm going through :/
I can't wait to see him in school, bs ham mtfashla.
I slept around 8 and woke up around 5;30
i had plenty of time to take a shower and get ready, i didn't feel like it, kelesh.
I went into the toilet, did my business took a shower and changed into my school uniform. I still had time to do my hair but i wasn't in the mood so ii just blow dried in and put it in a bun.
I sat down on bed and opened my phone. I had 15 whatsapp notifications and 1 dm.
I was hoping one of the whatsapps was from Fahad. I scrolled down to read the messages, I got so excited when i saw Fahad's name i started smiling uncontrollably.
I opened it:
Fahad: Okay so 9ar ele 9ar, ya3ne maku shay baina. Delete my number cos i already deleted yours. Don't even bother replying cos nothing will change.
Oh and btw, i never really had a thing for you, you were just a girl i got control of.
I felt my heart getting ripped and stabbed with a million needles, i fell in love with this guy, every word i said came out of my heart, mu mn9ja! wai3 i hate him, and i hate myself for loving him, ughhh! My life just keeps getting worse by the second.
Everything he said didn't mean a thing to him. The time we spent together was the best time of my life, to him it was just like any other moment. I actually felt special, for once in my life. I thought he'd like me, well love me actually.
I guess he never did and he never will. I didn't expect my first love to end like this. I really thought this will last, i guess not.
I went to school and tried avoiding everyone. I avoided Fahad mostly. Every time i looked at him he was looking at me.
I don't know why bs 3nde a7es he did love me! A7es he cares wallah :(
I started crying unconsciously, nazalt rase.
i felt someone's arm around me and another one on the other side, i smiled, i knew exactly who they were <3
Amoon and JJ
Amna: we told you we'd always be there for you
JJ: We'll never ever let you go. Keep that in mind.
I hugged them so hard.
The day passed by so slowly, typical school day.
When school finished i went outside and found Khalid there :|
Akhaf ome mkalmeta.. or even worse, OTHMAN :O
I slowly entered the car and didn't say anything
Khalid: Elsalam lallah
Me: ahh elsalam 3alaikm
Khalid: wa3alaikm el salam
Me: umm shyaybek hne?
Khalid: Hatha yezay yay akheth ekhte mn el madresa?
Me: hehe la bs ya3ne maku jam3a? :p
Khalid: La wallah khala9t imbacher
Me: ahaa.
So we kept talking on our way home.
Shaghalt one of his cd's
Since i like majeed so much, 7a6ait his CD
.....
ماهي هالليلة وبس وانت متغير علي صارلك كم ليلة وانت انت بالك ماهو لي انت بالك ماهو لي
ماهي هالليلة وبس وانت متغير علي صارلك كم ليلة وانت انت بالك ماهو لي
ماهي هالليلة وبس وانت متغير علي صارلك كم ليلة وانت انت بالك ماهو لي
حاضر بقلبك وغايب وأنا قلبي فيك دايب ليه يا أغلى الحبايب انت سامع عني شيء
حاضر بقلبك وغايب وأنا قلبي فيك دايب ليه يا أغلى الحبايب انت سامع عني شيء انت سامع عني شيء
ماهي هالليلة وبس وبس وانت متغير علي صارلك كم ليلة وانت انت بالك ماهو لي
انت من مدة وحالك للأسف صاير غريب وصار عادي عندك أبقى وعادي عن عينك أغيب
انت من مدة وحالك للأسف صاير غريب وصار عادي عندك أبقى وعادي عن عينك أغيب
وردتك نسيت عبيري وصرت ما أعرف وش مصيري وبسمتك دايم لغيري وقسوتك دايم علي
وردتك نسيت عبيري وصرت ما أعرف وش مصيري وبسمتك دايم لغيري وقسوتك دايم علي قسوتك دايم علي
ماهي هالليلة وبس وانت متغير علي صارلك كم ليلة وانت انت بالك ماهو لي
انت لو تعرف مكانك وين كان وكيف صار كان ماعيشت عمري في عذاب وإنتظار
انت لو تعرف مكانك وين كان وكيف صار كان ماعيشت عمري في عذاب وإنتظار
وإذا تبغي تعرف أكثر وكيف همي صار أكبر يلا حط عينك في عيني وانت تعرف كل شيء
وإذا تبغي تعرف أكثر وكيف همي صار أكبر يلا حط عينك في عيني وانت تعرف كل شيء انت تعرف كل شيء
ماهي هالليلة وبس وانت متغير علي صارلك كم ليلة وانت انت بالك ماهو لي انت بالك ماهو لي
Ee wallah mahe hal laila ou bs :(
For the millionth time, my love for majeed is endless :$
You've made some really good points there. I looked on the web for more information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.
ReplyDeletemy homepage :: online casino
My page > online casino