Tuesday, 8 January 2013

CHAPTER 19

The wind blew in our direction and her hair flew behind her, i could smell her perfume, it was amazing, she was amazing.
The way her hair flows perfectly, and her red lips sticking out, they were so kissable. 

I moved my hand forward to hold her hand, but then she turned around.

Farah: I like your perfume:p 

Me: Hhahaha mashkoura.

She smiled, oh how beautiful she looks with that smile.

Farah: 3ade agoulk shay?

Me: Akeed, goulay.

Farah: Tara ana maknt ga3da abche 3an Fahad, if you were wondering


Phew! I was such a relieve to hear that coming from her.

Me: Madre laish bs i thought it was because of him, i figured since you still like him, you might miss him.

Farah: Umm Othman i don't like him anymore, i moved on.

Me: Ykalmech?

Farah: No not really.

Me: Makalemech wala mara mn el shalaih last time?

Farah: ee

Me: Oh okay.

Farah: Why are you asking? 

Me: I just wanted to be sure

Farah: Sure of what?

Me: If you still talk

Farah: mmm.



We stood there quietly, again. I kept thinking about how everything changed when i knew she talks to Fhaid... I remembered what happened on the beach, the kiss, well it felt like one, it really did.

I've never hugged her, i want to be her safest place on earth, a place where she surely feels happy.

I don't want her to think of me as the guy that's always mean to her and always shouts at her, i had to change her perspective about me. I had to show her that i actually care. 

But weren't i really obvious ena a7bha? What else should i do to show her that. Maybe i should just tell her? I really want to but  i just can't seem to find the right time.

Now's definitely not a good time, she got out of a break up.. almost 8 months ago. Wit that's enough time right? Or should i wait 2 more months, kho i waited for almost three years now, i think i can wait an extra two months.

What am i saying? I'm lying to myself, her love has taken over, i have to tell her, i'm so tempted to, but the time's not right. I've already wasted tonnes of chances, next time i'm in a place with her alone, other than now, i'll tell her, i'll confess, but for now, i'm just going to apologise.

Me: Farah

Farah: Hala

Me: I'm really sorry

Farah: About what?

Me: All the shouting and screaming. I was too mean, i was too protective. Makan el mafrouth asawe ele sawaita but i did. Cos i- i mean you're my little cousin and i don't like the way guys look at you, you're all grown up now, i should respect that. I shouldn't boss you around and tell you what to do and what not to do, it's your decision. But i had to interfere with the whole Fahad situation and i'm really sorry if you lost the guy you loved, i just couldn't see you with him.


She stood there silently for a second, probably processing everything that i said...

Farah:  I can't hate you Othman, no mater what you do, no matter what you say. I'm glad you ended things between me and Fahad before it became serious. I thought he was the love of my life, but it turns out he isn't. He didn't fight for me, he didn't do anything to get me back, he's past mistake.

She stopped, as i was about to say something she continued talking and said: Why couldn't you see me with him?

I didn't know what to say so i blurted stuff out and ended up saying: Because he's my best friend. Well, he was. He was like a brother to me.

Farah: Ohhh.

Me: Did you really love Fahad?

It felt so wrong saying that, especially to a girl i'm madly in love with.

Farah: I thought i did, but turns out i really don't. It felt so perfect but something kept pulling my back, like person, i couldn't gibe him all my love.

Me: Good

I said wana mrta7.

Farah: Why?

Me: Uhh.. i don't like seeing you upset.








Back to my side:


When he apologised i just wanted to hug him. What he said was so sweet! But i loved how much he cared, he was amazing wallah. Without the shouting would be better, but i accept him the way he is. 

Should i tell him that i love him? Before he tells the one he loves what he feels about her.

When he said " i can't see you with him" kan 3abale begoul lana y7bne aw something sweet like that :( 6ala3 lana they're best friends, Tara may9eeeer wallah!

Why should i get hurt while he loves that other person! wai333 :( may9eer! Abe y7bne ana! Ana ana ana! 7es fene Othman! Please! If ounly you could see through my heart and realise how much i love you and Fahad means nothing to me anymore. I want what Fahad and i had to be what you and i will have someday, sooner rather than later. But i want it better, what i want with you is so much better, greater, romantic.

All i want to do is hug him, he's right next to me.
I turned my head slightly to the l=right to get a better view of him.
His muscular tanned arms, his A&F White shirt and the navy A&F shorts... damnnn!

I am absolutely, truly, deeply, 100% ... in love with him.

Me: Othman tara ana nazla

Othman: Khala9 3ayal ana banzel ba3ad.

AND I'M DYING TO KNOW IS IT KILLING YOU LIKE IT'S KILLING MEEE?!


We went down stairs, on our way down 9adafna Khalid ou Amna :/ weird. He's probably keeping her company since Jenna and i weren't around.

Amna: KACH! Khalid kahee!

Khalid:ENTAY WAIN KNTAY? 9ARLE SENA ADAWRECH WANADEECH!

Othman: Shfeek khaloud kanat 3al 9a6e7 weyay

Khalid: Wenta shetsawe weyaha?!?!?!

Amna grabbed khalid's arm and said: Khalid khala9 mafeha shay, kahe il7mdelah ou he was probably keeping her company.

Faj'a 6akh... wow that Amna is magical =)) 

Saoud and Jenna 6la3aw mn el 9rakh

Khalid and Othman turned around to find them both next to each other.

Khalid: Wentaw wain kntaw?

Jenna: ana knt eb dar Farah

Saoud: uhhh.. ana uhh ee tawne 6ale3 mn el 7amam x_x

I started laughing, S3ouud sucks at lying :p 

Inzain... ana  barou7 starbucks mnu byee? 

I looked at Othman like "please don't go" a7es he understood it lana gal byeg3ad:p 

Jenna: Ana ou s... Amoon!

LOOOL she was gonna say Saoud =))

Saoud: Ana ba3ad barou7 weyakm :p 

Khalid: 7e6 balek 3ala ekhte

Othman: Latwa9e 7aree9

Khalid: 7beeb.

and they took off.

We were home alone. Imagine all the hand holding we could've done if we were together.

He went to the toilet, so i decided i'd go sit on the beach outside since it was late and there was a bit of wind.

I sat there staring at the beautiful sea and the sky filled with stars. Some brighter that others. 

Mashallah it was a full moon, it looked so amazing.

I could've sworn i heard Othman calling my name, i heard it more that once, so i got up and went inside.

I was looking at him running around the shalaih calling my name.

Me: Hala shfeek

He came to me ou hugged me :o AHHHHHHH! 
My head laid on his chest... It was so warm, so amazing, a7es i was safe<3 No one can touch me.

He moved me away and said: Dont EVER scare me like that.

He was still holding my arms

He hugged me again.
I wrapped my arms around him and said: Kheft 3alay?

Chan ewakhir wegoul: Akeed, your my cousin, ou khaloud wa9ane.

Ohh. Cousin -.-

ANA GHABEYA! Lo me geltla kheft 3alay chan we would still be hugging.

Khalid called Othman and told him they might be late shway, So we decided to watch a movie.

I sat on the couch next to Othman since i was like a little sister to him -.- well cousin 3ala golta.

Half way through the movie i slept. I felt lips  on my forehead but i was probably dreaming or hallucinating. I fell on his shoulders.

I woke up to find his arm wrapped around me. I was trying to get up but i couldn't... chan faj'a aba6el 3aine. 
He didn't really have his arms around me, i was dreaming.

I got up and looked for him. I went up and i overheard his conversation:

Othman: Wallah i miss you too:p

....: ......................

Othman: Ana ansach:o la la shlon ansach, entay el ghalya! Mu bashoufech ba3ad cham yom? 


Ansach? Bashoufech? :( Akeed hathe ele y7bhaa!

Othman: Yallah ana lazem arou7 al7een

...: ........................

Othman: Ana mu bs a7bch! Amout feeeeeeech!

....: .......................

Othman: Yallah ma3a el salamah, derebalech 3ala rou7ech.

I was burning up from inside... He loves her! Galaha a7bch ou amout feech! ou etdeer balha 3ala nafs'haaa!!!

He was coming down so sawait nafse tawne 9a3da.

He had a huge smile of his face:( Ya bakht'ha feeh ou eb his DIMPLES <3.<3
I can't help but melt every time i see his dimples.

Othman: Ohh! Farah, 9a7 elnom

Farah: 9a7 ibdnik

Othman: Ya7lailha yadete tawha sharya mobile ou dagat 3alay, tgoule haaa nesait yadetek:p

OMGGGG kanat yadeta!!! il7mdelah<3
Ya7lailha:p Allah y6awel eb 3umrha wekhaleha lhm inshallah.

Me: Cuuute:p allah ykhaleha lkm inshallah

Othman: Ameen yarab
He mayaw?

Me: Umm la matwaqa3.
Oh ait ka sayarat'hm



We went downstairs and i called Jenna.

Me: Jenna! Sh9ar wentaw dakhel:p

Jenna: Ma9ar shay we sat on your sofa ou he had his arms around me, it was so romantic, we were watching a movie eb ur tv.

Me: Wallah mu hayen S3oud

Jenna: Ee 7beeby <3

Me: Hahaha allah ykhalekm 7ag ba3ath

Jenna: Ameen<3
Agoul farou7 makalemtch Amna?

Me: La laish?

Jenna: Uhh, madre kanat bts'al 3anech.


Me: Ohh okay:p


i went to the living room chan ashouf two people on the beach... 
AMNA OU KHALIDDD :O 
What the? 
Shlon?
Ou mta?
Ou laish?
Ou ana laish madre?

Khalid's P.O.V:

So i told Amna to come outside with me for a second.
She looked so beautiful today mashallah. She always does bs ilyom... akthar mn ay mara.

I lied Amna ever since we used to stay at home and watch movies together... bs b3dain she stopped sitting with me, Farah gamat teshar and they'd stay in her room all the time, i barely see her.

So we were standing outside -Amna and I- next to the sea.

Me: Amna..

Amna: Hala

Me: Bagoulech shay, bs madre shlon agoulha

Amna: Goul...

Me: Remember the old days with the movies and the pizza and all the talking?

Amna: Yeah?

Me: I miss those days

Amna: Me too.

I went closer to her, she took a step back

Me: Don't worry i won't do anything

Amna: I know, i trust you

Uff! Hearing those three words was amazing.

Me: I really like you Amna Alxxxx

She stood there with her lips slightly apart...

Amna: I like you too Khalid Alxxxx

SHE WHAT? Akhhh! Hal bnt btyanenne! Jameela mashallah.

Me: I didn't expect that answer from you, but i was hoping for it.

Amna: I've been wanting to do something for a couple of weeks now.

Me: What?

She came closer to me, i didn't know she had in mind. 
She hugged my... my arms were wrapped around her the next second. I love that feeling, her head on my chest, it was the best.

She said: This
Before moving away.

She still had her arms wrapped around my neck, i was looked at her full lips, i was so tempted to kiss them, but i had to resist it, i can't, not now.

Me: You can do that anytime *smirk*

Amna: I don't ever want to let go..

It7bne hal kether? Akhaaihhh! Latlumune etha glt a7bha.

Me: Are you planning on telling Farah?

Amna: I have to, she's my best friend...

Me: Khala9 3ayal, tell her, i don't want to ruin anything between you two.

Amna: Thank you for understanding<3

Me: Anytime. 




Back to my side: 

I looked back at them wla Amna's coming my way. She was so happy, i love her lama she's happy :( She's so cute!

Amna: Farah i have to tell you something.

Me: Sure

She told me everything from the first time she thought Khalid was hot until what just happened.

Amna: Are you okay with it?

Me: OKAY? I'm so happy for you! Mn9ejech! Ou Khaloud's so sweet =))

Amna: Hehe :$ ee
Ya3ne you're okay with it?

Me: Akeed i am! I thought you'd keep it from me, it turns out you didn't.

Amna: Ana akhesh shay 3anech? You know i'm better than that

Me: Adre <3 Sorry for dreading you... 

Amna: La 3ade :p 

Me: i'm so happy to see my favourite people in the world happy <3 (jenna ou amna)



Allah ytamem 3alaihm -all four of them- inshallah.





End of chapter 19 :o Please give us your feedbacks and follow us on twitter @MaratSana_ xx 




2 comments:

  1. 7aram f & o :( loved the post though! xx

    S♥

    ReplyDelete