Friday, 11 January 2013

CHAPTER 21


Me: Gltlaha enek t7- t7bha?

I choked on the word.


Othman: Mnu hathe?!


Me: Ele t7bhaaa! Ele you told your friend about, the one you loved for two years!


Othman: La bs nawe agoulaha...


Me: laa laa Othman don't pleaseee!


I broke down, khala9 magdart, i can't hold it in anymore.

Othman: Laish? Shfeeech?

Me: Othman ana a7bk! ana! Mu ehya wallah! :( I don't want to lose you! Mabe wa7da ghaire t7bk. I know it's too late bs please 7es feene! Tara walah i'm in love with you!

Othman: Farah, i can't. I have to tell her how i feel.




After everything i said i thought he'd at least rethink it. 
Why does her love her so much?
She must be gorgeous or she gives him everything i can't.

I couldn't bare look it him. I was humiliated by the guy i like.
I tried going up stairs when he grabbed my hand.

Me: Othman hdne pleasee

Othman: La. Bagoulaha al7een. Ou abeech tkouneen mawjouda?


Is he trying to hurt me?
Is it karma?
Does he want to torture me and tell her how he feels with me standing here.
Her feeling the same way and probably crying from excitement?
UGHHH! She's so luckyy!
I've never been jealous from anyone before, but she's different!
The guy i want, love and admire ... is in love with her.


Me: Othman if you're doing that to hurt me because i dated Fahad then khala9 you win! I've never been this hurt before

Othman: I don't want to hurt you

Me: Then let me go

And he did that.
I didn't want him to let go, i wanted him to pull me into a hug and tell me he loves me.

As i made my way up the stairs he said.

Othman: I love you.
I always have and i always will.
I wanted you to stay here so i could tell you how i feel.
You're the girl i loved for two years and i have no idea how you didn't figure that out.
I only got angry all those times because i wanted to be the one that did all that.
I wanted those hugs from you.
I wanted the joking around with you.
But mainly, i wanted you. 

Tears made their way down my face; tears of joy this time.

I turned around.

Othman: Don't cry, i can't stand your precious tears.

He came closer and wiped me tears away.

Othman: Did you really think i'd like anyone other than you?

Me: Yeah, tara you're good looking most girls would want to be with you.

Othman: I don't care about most girls, i only care about you.

:$ i blushed x_x i can't believe this is happening to meeee!

Othman: Do you want to be mine?

Me: More than anything

He came closer, held my hand and kissed my forehead.

Othman: You're the only girl i care about.

Me: And you're the only guy i'd love to be around.



I went upstairs and laid on my bed.
I started replaying what just happened over and over again, i couldn't stop smiling.

I slept around 3 am.
I woke up at 1pm. I went down, no one was there.

I looked outside to find everyone at sea.

The were pulling back up on the shore.

Me: Heyy laish mane6artoune?

Jenna: You were asleep!

Amna: Dashaina 3alaich at 10 am kntay eb sabe3 noma

Me: I was busy ams so i slept l late ;/

Khalid: Busy with what?

Me: uhhh... moviee? 

Khalid: Ohh. Inzain yallah khal indish dakhil.

They all went inside and i waited behind for Othman.

Othman: Good morning beautiful

Me: Good morning handsome <3

He out his arm around me and we went inside. As soon as he saw Saoud he moved him arm away.

I went to Amna and Jenna and told them everything from A-Z

Amna: Mu gltlech y7bchhh!

JennaL Omg! I'm so happy for you wallah! il7imdilah ina everything worked out!

Me: EEEE! I love you both and i love him and i love everyone and omgg! I'm so happy<3

Amna: Doum hal wanasa:*

Me: Weyach yarab<3

Jenna: Wait. So we know we're dating but the guys have no idea about one another?

Amna: Yeah pretty much. Speaking about guys, i miss khalid already.

Jenna: Ohh yeah.. umm. I don't think Saoud and i will last.

Me: Ha? Why?

Amna: But you guys are so perfect together, you're amazing mashallah:( 

Jenna: It isn't going anywhere, ams we got into a huge fight

Me: What was it about? 

Jenna: I can't... i don't want to talk about it.

Amna: Khala9 kaifech...




Jenna's P.O.V:

So Saoud and i were on the roof last night, alone.
We were flirting and joking around until he started talking about marriage.

Saoud: Jenna i love you so much, i want you to be mine forever

Me: I'll be yours forever inshallah

Saoud: I mean... ena we get married. We're good together and i want you to be with you . I want to hold your hand in public, i want the guys to know how much i love you.

Me: Umm... aren't we going too far?

Saoud: La shaku? We love each other mu? Ou 9arlena almost a year.

Me: Yeha but i ..

Saoud: You what?

Omg i'm so nervous and im panicking and i love him so much :/ shagoul? Mabe akser kha6ra. I want to be with him forever, but i'm scared... i don't want to lose him, a7ba wayed shagouul:(

Me: Saoud i like someone else 

WHATTTT?! Ghabeya? la la la la shnu a7eb wa7ed thane... i'm so stupid wallah! No no i'll lose him forever. Saoud please don't ... i love you


Saoud: Aha. Thank you for being honest.
AFTER I PRACTICALLY PROPOSED TO YOU!!

Me: S3oud lat9arekh.. i didn't mean it that way.
I just meant ina

Saoud: T7beena ehwa akthar? Bl 3ana! Rou7eela

We went down stairs and straight into his room.

Ana ghabeya... mu mn9eje
Inshallah masawe chethe 7ag wa7ed a7ba </3

I can't tell the girls about what just happened.. i don't want to hear the lecture. Saoud i love you wallah :( if only you knew what i was going through. Please don't give up on me.

Are we still together? 
Wallah madre :( but i really hope so.


The next day i woke up really early and i was surprised to see him up, he's never up this early unless he's upset aw shay y3awra.

Me: Heyy

Saoud: Hala

Me: Shlonk?

Saoud: what do you think?

Me: I'm really sorry saoud.

Saoud: Just forget about it..

Me: I lo-

It isn't a good idea to say that right now..

Saoud: You what?

Me: Nothing.

Saoud: Figured.



He got up and walked away.

The rest came and we all went out at sea.
I asked Amna to ask Khalid where Saoud. He didn't know.
I'm so scared... i hope he's alright :(

Sometimes it's okay to fall, cause i know you'll catch me.

But when things like this happen, i doubt you'll care.
After what i did, the lie, i just lost your trust... I lost you :( 

I started crying but no one really noticed they thought i was sick.

When they all came in i decided i wanted to go home, i couldn't stay any longer, i'd just hurt saoud more and i'll be hurt.



Back to my side:

Jenna looked sad and then she went home.
I tried looking for Saoud but i couldn't find him..

Khalid and Amna were snuggling.. i could see them bs Othman couldn't :p 

It's so cute to see them together, Khalid has never loved a girl before. I thought he'd think oh amoon as sister, turns i'm wrong, i love them, they're the cuttest. 


I looked for Saoud every where, i couldn't find him.
I went outside chan ashoufa rad mn mukan. 

Saoud: Ha farou7 wainech?

Me: Ana ele waine? Enta wainek, ou shfeek? Jenna tawha rada elbait za3lana.

Saoud: Ha shfeeha? Oh ... umm kaifha.

Me: Shnu kaifha? Tgoul you guys almost broke up, tgoul matadre etha you're still together... are you?

Saoud: MADREEE!!

Me: Shfeek t9arekh!

Saoud: It7eb wa7ed thane FARAH! T7BAA!
Ilyom kanat btgoule i love you for the second time in our relationship, but then she stopped. I thought she'd actually say it..

Me: T7eb wa7ed thane?! that can't be true i know Jenna

So he told me everything that happened between them ams... i was surprised.
Jenna likes someone other than Saoud?

ORRR she was nervous and she blurted out.. ee akeed!

Me: Laaa! When she gets nervous she says stuff she never means.

Saoud: 9j? Tkfa tell me it's true and she still loves me?

Me: Ee ee trust me that's the truth, she loves you so much and i know it.

Saoud: UFF jad jad mashkura wayed farou7. I'll go call her now.

He took out his phone and dialled her number, they started talking about it.






 
Sorry for the delay and the short post... I didn't know what to write towards the end.

2 comments: