This chapter is dedicated to one of our amazing reader (S). Thank you so much for the support and all the wonderful feedbacks xx
We appreciate it x
Jenna: S3oud i might never get the chance to see you again but don't get me wrong when i do this...
Saoud: Do what?
She went closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck..
They made eye-contact for a while until he finally leaned in.
Half way through it saoud said: Are you sure you want to do this?
Jenna: Positive.
She leaned and kissed him :o
They both had their eyes closed! It was so cute!
A minute later they backed away.
Saoud: Does that mean we can work?
The whole two different countries thing? Long distance?
Jenna: No.
Saoud: No?
Jenna: Saoud you didn't tell me you were leaving, you made me believe ena you'd always be here for me and you told me we were getting married and then out of nowhere tgoule btsafer?
Why are you doing this to me?
Saoud: Jenna 7beebty i'll always be there for you. Being in the different country won't make me forget you or care any less. We'll talk everyday, text, web chat. I'll be back in every holiday i can.
Jenna: I can't do this Saoud.
Saoud: But i love you, i can't back away easily.
Jenna: Well, we all have to move on...
Saoud was almost tearing up...
OMG awl mara ashoufa yabche </3
What's happening?
Saoud: What was the kiss for?
Jenna: I wanted you to know that i love you, but i dont think i can do that forever.
And she walked away.
She came inside with a smile on her.. she wasn't hurt :/
What's wrong with saoud? Sh9ayer al7een?
Me; Jenna what happened?
Jenna: Nothing:p
Me: 3ayal shfee Saoud?
Jenna: Well we kind of broke up.
Me: You what? Are you okay?
Jenna: I'm more than okay actually :D
Me:Oh...
Jenna: my driver bara, i'm going home
Me: Umm okay, take care.
Jenna: Thank you :D
and she went outside and then rkabat el sayara.
Bs?
Why is Saoud hurt but she's perfectly okay?
Khan arou7 as'ela, bashouf shfeeh.
I went outside to find Saoud sitting alone.
Me: Umm Saoud.. What's wrong?
Saoud: I.. i lost her.
Me: It's okay Saoud, aku wayed girls out the-
Saoud: Laa! Maku methelha! She's one in a million!
The way she says my name. Her soft hands touching mine.
The feeling of her head on my chest.
You don't know what it's like to lose the only person you care about on this planet.
I can't go a whole day without talking to her, i just can't.
I can't believe it...
Saoud really loves her, bs laish Jenna ma7asat eb shay?
Is she really that cold?
I can't believe one of my best friends is heartless:/
I started tearing up. I couldn't resist hugging him, so i did.
Me: I can't believe that happened to you, i'm so sorry.
Saoud: ilmushkila we kissed..
Me: YOU WHAT?!
Saoud: Ohh, i wasn't supposed to tell you that.
Me: No weren't
Saoud: I never thought we'd have a last kiss.
Who'd kiss you and then tell you ina you can't be together?
That really pissed me off!
HATHA YEZAY!!
Walah lo galatle stay here for me chan ga3adt!
I didn't think she'd let go that easily! Wana 3abable t7bne 9j.
Screw this zain.
I sat next to him and held his hand.
Me: I never knew she'd do such a thing.
Saoud: Yallah 3ade ba3ad shnsawe :/
....: I7MM
I turned around to find Othman... I'M DEAD.
I slowly let go of Saoud's hand.
Othman: Shtsawoun?
Me: Othman! Don't get me wrong
Othman: You don't want me to get you wrong ha?
So you smile at my friend, ou you know ay friend, ba3dain tg3deen weya your cousin ou tamskeen eeda?
Please explain :D
Me: umm uhh
Saoud: Ga3da ma3a her cousin shnu ya3ne?
Othman: Ee ana marthaa!
Saoud: Laish ba3ad?!
Othman: Lana she's my GIRL FRIEND! Mara7 tg3ad weya her cousin ou tamsek eed ou madre shtsawoun ba3ad!
Me: Othman!
Othman: Shnu! Shdarane etha he didn't kiss you! aw hug you aw anything else!
Saoud: SHUF 3AD! Sed 7aljek lana qasaman belah mu waktek!
Othman:La wallah? Shbe9eer feek etha sawait chethe 8ag ur gf?
Saoud: NOTHING! Cos i DONT HAVE ONE!
Othman: Oh.
I pulled Othman to a side.
Me: What's wrong with you?
Othman: Why weren't you answering me?
Me: Sorry, i was busy with Jenna and Saoud:/
I told him everything that happened between them.
Othman: Okh! I feel so bad for him.. Jenna shfeeeha chethe?
Me: Madre wallah :/
We sat there talking to each other, i loved his company.
Jenna's P.O.V:
As soon as i got into the car the burst into tears.
I can't believe it, i won't be able to see him ever again. I was really looking forward to marrying him and all that, but he only gave me two choices; it's either we have a long distance relationship, or we break up.
I really wanted him to stay here but that wasn't an option in his mind, so i couldn't tell him that.
I didn't want him to stop his whole future for me, i love him so much to an extent that i want him to fulfil his dreams. I don't ant to be the one holding him back.
I kept rereading the message he sent me over and over again,
"Babe, i love you so much i never wanted you to hear it this way, but i didn't know how to say it to you so it's better if you know now. I don't know if you still want to be with me but i sure as hell want to be with you, only you, no one else but you. I promised that I'll marry you but if you think that we can't work from two different countries then i'll back away. But keep in mind that i'll always love you. The choice is yours, I'm travelling ilyom at night so please answer soon. Do you want us to continue or do you want me to back off?"
I regret breaking up with him :(
I just want to call him and get him back, but it might be for the best.
I don't want to believe it.. i don't want to believe that i just made the biggest mistake of my life and i just lost the guy i love the most, my soulmate, my ... ex-boyfriend .
Oh how much it hurts to say those words.
I got home, went straight up and into the toilet.
I took off my make up and changed my clothes.
I looked at my phone to find all those texts from Farah.
I bet she thinks i'm a mean heartless freak. I never played with his feelings, but i couldn't resist his lips, they were there.
I knew it was the wrong thing to do but i couldn't help it.
I was really afraid that this might be the last time i see him so i panicked and things happened and we ended up like this.. I didn't even tell him goodbye, or to have a safe flight </3
I couldn't let him travel without saying good bye.
So i texted him.
Me: To9al bl salama, now goodbye.
Hours passed and it was time for his flight... he still didn't answer my text.
Oh well, he's obviously mad, i don't blame him. 7beeby.
I'll never tell anyone that i still like him, not even Farah and Amna, i can't, i have to keep it to myself.
Back to my side:
Othman: You really are beautiful.
Me: Your eyes are :$
Hours passed and it was time for Saoud's flight.
There was no sign of Jenna anywhere. I really hope she tesxts him at least.
So we took him to the airport, Khalid and i.
Saoud's Parents were already there.
We sat there with him ou we were talking shway.
Khalid: Have fun s3awed, ou mu tensana:p a
Saoud: Shlon ansakm:p
Me: haha, yallahh tawa nadaw ur flight 7ag boarding.
Saoud: Yallah famallah.
He looked down on his phone.
He had a smile on his face, cute.
He texted someone back and went passed the gates.
I'm just hoping it was Jenna.
Khalid and i were passing 3ashan ne6la3 mn the airport.
I couldn't help but notice this familiar face.
I think khalid noticed it as well...
Actually Khalid kan mtane7 3ala that person.
Khalid: Farouuu7! Shoufay it's ....
We appreciate it x
Jenna: S3oud i might never get the chance to see you again but don't get me wrong when i do this...
Saoud: Do what?
She went closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck..
They made eye-contact for a while until he finally leaned in.
Half way through it saoud said: Are you sure you want to do this?
Jenna: Positive.
She leaned and kissed him :o
They both had their eyes closed! It was so cute!
A minute later they backed away.
Saoud: Does that mean we can work?
The whole two different countries thing? Long distance?
Jenna: No.
Saoud: No?
Jenna: Saoud you didn't tell me you were leaving, you made me believe ena you'd always be here for me and you told me we were getting married and then out of nowhere tgoule btsafer?
Why are you doing this to me?
Saoud: Jenna 7beebty i'll always be there for you. Being in the different country won't make me forget you or care any less. We'll talk everyday, text, web chat. I'll be back in every holiday i can.
Jenna: I can't do this Saoud.
Saoud: But i love you, i can't back away easily.
Jenna: Well, we all have to move on...
Saoud was almost tearing up...
OMG awl mara ashoufa yabche </3
What's happening?
Saoud: What was the kiss for?
Jenna: I wanted you to know that i love you, but i dont think i can do that forever.
And she walked away.
She came inside with a smile on her.. she wasn't hurt :/
What's wrong with saoud? Sh9ayer al7een?
Me; Jenna what happened?
Jenna: Nothing:p
Me: 3ayal shfee Saoud?
Jenna: Well we kind of broke up.
Me: You what? Are you okay?
Jenna: I'm more than okay actually :D
Me:Oh...
Jenna: my driver bara, i'm going home
Me: Umm okay, take care.
Jenna: Thank you :D
and she went outside and then rkabat el sayara.
Bs?
Why is Saoud hurt but she's perfectly okay?
Khan arou7 as'ela, bashouf shfeeh.
I went outside to find Saoud sitting alone.
Me: Umm Saoud.. What's wrong?
Saoud: I.. i lost her.
Me: It's okay Saoud, aku wayed girls out the-
Saoud: Laa! Maku methelha! She's one in a million!
The way she says my name. Her soft hands touching mine.
The feeling of her head on my chest.
You don't know what it's like to lose the only person you care about on this planet.
I can't go a whole day without talking to her, i just can't.
I can't believe it...
Saoud really loves her, bs laish Jenna ma7asat eb shay?
Is she really that cold?
I can't believe one of my best friends is heartless:/
I started tearing up. I couldn't resist hugging him, so i did.
Me: I can't believe that happened to you, i'm so sorry.
Saoud: ilmushkila we kissed..
Me: YOU WHAT?!
Saoud: Ohh, i wasn't supposed to tell you that.
Me: No weren't
Saoud: I never thought we'd have a last kiss.
Who'd kiss you and then tell you ina you can't be together?
That really pissed me off!
HATHA YEZAY!!
Walah lo galatle stay here for me chan ga3adt!
I didn't think she'd let go that easily! Wana 3abable t7bne 9j.
Screw this zain.
I sat next to him and held his hand.
Me: I never knew she'd do such a thing.
Saoud: Yallah 3ade ba3ad shnsawe :/
....: I7MM
I turned around to find Othman... I'M DEAD.
I slowly let go of Saoud's hand.
Othman: Shtsawoun?
Me: Othman! Don't get me wrong
Othman: You don't want me to get you wrong ha?
So you smile at my friend, ou you know ay friend, ba3dain tg3deen weya your cousin ou tamskeen eeda?
Please explain :D
Me: umm uhh
Saoud: Ga3da ma3a her cousin shnu ya3ne?
Othman: Ee ana marthaa!
Saoud: Laish ba3ad?!
Othman: Lana she's my GIRL FRIEND! Mara7 tg3ad weya her cousin ou tamsek eed ou madre shtsawoun ba3ad!
Me: Othman!
Othman: Shnu! Shdarane etha he didn't kiss you! aw hug you aw anything else!
Saoud: SHUF 3AD! Sed 7aljek lana qasaman belah mu waktek!
Othman:La wallah? Shbe9eer feek etha sawait chethe 8ag ur gf?
Saoud: NOTHING! Cos i DONT HAVE ONE!
Othman: Oh.
I pulled Othman to a side.
Me: What's wrong with you?
Othman: Why weren't you answering me?
Me: Sorry, i was busy with Jenna and Saoud:/
I told him everything that happened between them.
Othman: Okh! I feel so bad for him.. Jenna shfeeeha chethe?
Me: Madre wallah :/
We sat there talking to each other, i loved his company.
Jenna's P.O.V:
As soon as i got into the car the burst into tears.
I can't believe it, i won't be able to see him ever again. I was really looking forward to marrying him and all that, but he only gave me two choices; it's either we have a long distance relationship, or we break up.
I really wanted him to stay here but that wasn't an option in his mind, so i couldn't tell him that.
I didn't want him to stop his whole future for me, i love him so much to an extent that i want him to fulfil his dreams. I don't ant to be the one holding him back.
I kept rereading the message he sent me over and over again,
"Babe, i love you so much i never wanted you to hear it this way, but i didn't know how to say it to you so it's better if you know now. I don't know if you still want to be with me but i sure as hell want to be with you, only you, no one else but you. I promised that I'll marry you but if you think that we can't work from two different countries then i'll back away. But keep in mind that i'll always love you. The choice is yours, I'm travelling ilyom at night so please answer soon. Do you want us to continue or do you want me to back off?"
I regret breaking up with him :(
I just want to call him and get him back, but it might be for the best.
I don't want to believe it.. i don't want to believe that i just made the biggest mistake of my life and i just lost the guy i love the most, my soulmate, my ... ex-boyfriend .
Oh how much it hurts to say those words.
I got home, went straight up and into the toilet.
I took off my make up and changed my clothes.
I looked at my phone to find all those texts from Farah.
I bet she thinks i'm a mean heartless freak. I never played with his feelings, but i couldn't resist his lips, they were there.
I knew it was the wrong thing to do but i couldn't help it.
I was really afraid that this might be the last time i see him so i panicked and things happened and we ended up like this.. I didn't even tell him goodbye, or to have a safe flight </3
I couldn't let him travel without saying good bye.
So i texted him.
Me: To9al bl salama, now goodbye.
Hours passed and it was time for his flight... he still didn't answer my text.
Oh well, he's obviously mad, i don't blame him. 7beeby.
I'll never tell anyone that i still like him, not even Farah and Amna, i can't, i have to keep it to myself.
Back to my side:
Othman: You really are beautiful.
Me: Your eyes are :$
Hours passed and it was time for Saoud's flight.
There was no sign of Jenna anywhere. I really hope she tesxts him at least.
So we took him to the airport, Khalid and i.
Saoud's Parents were already there.
We sat there with him ou we were talking shway.
Khalid: Have fun s3awed, ou mu tensana:p a
Saoud: Shlon ansakm:p
Me: haha, yallahh tawa nadaw ur flight 7ag boarding.
Saoud: Yallah famallah.
He looked down on his phone.
He had a smile on his face, cute.
He texted someone back and went passed the gates.
I'm just hoping it was Jenna.
Khalid and i were passing 3ashan ne6la3 mn the airport.
I couldn't help but notice this familiar face.
I think khalid noticed it as well...
Actually Khalid kan mtane7 3ala that person.
Khalid: Farouuu7! Shoufay it's ....
You guys are so cute jad! W loved the post xx
ReplyDelete-S
Thankyouu! Really glad you liked it x
DeleteLike the post xx -A
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so happy you liked it x
DeleteAmazing Post, bas please ch 25 #asap, i got so addicted to this blog -Munera
ReplyDeletehaha I'm glag you liked it♡ I'll try posting today inshallah x
Deletecan't wait for the nxt post <3<3-N
ReplyDeleteI don't think i can today but i'll try my best x
Deletepost asap please i'm addicted to your blog its amazing<3
ReplyDeleteI'm actually about to post a chapter, just a few more minutes xx
DeleteWheeen will you post :(
ReplyDeleteI just posted \o/ Go read and i hope you enjoyyy xx
Delete