Khalid and i were passing 3ashan ne6la3 mn the airport.
I couldn't help but notice this familiar face.
I think khalid noticed it as well...
Actually Khalid kan mtane7 3ala that person.
Khalid: Farouuu7! Shoufay it's AMNA!!
Amna and i have been planning this for about a week now.
She wanted to surprise Khalid and this was the perfect timing.
We were already at the airport for Saoud and now we're also here for Amoon<3
Amna was walking towards us...
T3arfoun in the movies when two people that love each other finally see each other and they walk and then walk faster and jump into each other's arms?
That's exactly what happened<3 It was so cute.
Except it's not really okay to do it in kuwait..
But they managed to do it =))
We were in the car, i sat in the back and put my headset on because i knew they wanted some alone time together.
Amoon sat in front next to him.
Khalid drives a black lexus lx 570, a little this one:
I couldn't help but notice this familiar face.
I think khalid noticed it as well...
Actually Khalid kan mtane7 3ala that person.
Khalid: Farouuu7! Shoufay it's AMNA!!
Amna and i have been planning this for about a week now.
She wanted to surprise Khalid and this was the perfect timing.
We were already at the airport for Saoud and now we're also here for Amoon<3
Amna was walking towards us...
T3arfoun in the movies when two people that love each other finally see each other and they walk and then walk faster and jump into each other's arms?
That's exactly what happened<3 It was so cute.
Except it's not really okay to do it in kuwait..
But they managed to do it =))
We were in the car, i sat in the back and put my headset on because i knew they wanted some alone time together.
Amoon sat in front next to him.
Khalid drives a black lexus lx 570, a little this one:
I was listening to Justin Bieberrr! =))
Show you off, tonight I wanna show you off (eh, eh, eh)
What you got, a billion could've never bought (eh, eh, eh)
We gonna party like it's 3012 tonight
I wanna show you all the finer things in life
So just forget about the world, we're young tonight
I'm coming for ya, I'm coming for ya
Cause all I need
Is a beauty and a beat
Who can make my life complete
It's all about you,
When the music makes you move
Baby, do it like you do
Cause...
Body rock, girl, I can feel your body rock (eh, eh, eh)
Take a bow, you're on the hottest ticket now, oh (eh, eh, eh)
We gonna party like it's 3012 tonight
I wanna show you all the finer things in life
So just forget about the world, we're young tonight
I'm coming for ya, I'm coming for ya
Cause all I need
Is a beauty and a beat
Who can make my life complete
It's all about you,
When the music makes you move
Baby, do it like you do
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go, let's go)
Body rock, girl, I wanna feel your body rock
Cause all I need
Is a beauty and a beat
Who can make my life complete
It's all about you,
When the music makes you move
Baby, do it like you do
Cause...
What you got, a billion could've never bought (eh, eh, eh)
We gonna party like it's 3012 tonight
I wanna show you all the finer things in life
So just forget about the world, we're young tonight
I'm coming for ya, I'm coming for ya
Cause all I need
Is a beauty and a beat
Who can make my life complete
It's all about you,
When the music makes you move
Baby, do it like you do
Cause...
Body rock, girl, I can feel your body rock (eh, eh, eh)
Take a bow, you're on the hottest ticket now, oh (eh, eh, eh)
We gonna party like it's 3012 tonight
I wanna show you all the finer things in life
So just forget about the world, we're young tonight
I'm coming for ya, I'm coming for ya
Cause all I need
Is a beauty and a beat
Who can make my life complete
It's all about you,
When the music makes you move
Baby, do it like you do
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go, let's go)
Body rock, girl, I wanna feel your body rock
Cause all I need
Is a beauty and a beat
Who can make my life complete
It's all about you,
When the music makes you move
Baby, do it like you do
Cause...
Khalid: I really missed you
Amna: I missed you more x
Khalid: How was thailand? Did you have.
Amna: Speaking of Thailand, i got you soooo much stuff:p
Khalid: Ee 3abale baa3ad ;)
Amna: I love you so much, i can't even argue with that =))
Khalid: hahaha 7ayate
I lifted my head wela ashoufa masek eed'ha!!!
C-U-T-E!!!!!
Bs bs lazem i stop looking x_x
Since Amna's parents weren't here, she stayed at my house.
I thought i'd call Jenna and we'd all have a sleepover.
Jenna: Aloo
Me: Jayjaay!
Jenna: Halaaaa:p
Me: Sleep at my house:D
Jenna: Sure lemme ask my mum first
i waited awhile 3ala ma tes'al omha.
Jenna: EEEEEP! My mum said okay ^.^
Me: Yallah i'm waiting for you
Amna and i sat down ou we were catching up.
She showed me the stuff she got for Khaloud, she's such a cutie :p
Amna: How's Othman?
Me: He's great :p
Amna: Il7imdilah<3
Amna: Ou Jenna and Saoud?
Me: umm
*DING* *DONG*
FINALLY!! Jenna's here.
Saved by the bell <3
Jenna: AMOOON!
Amna: JJ!!!!!!! Hala bl zain kla! I missed you so much!
Jenna: Wallah ana akthaar!
Amna: Ohh yeah i got you two some gifts:p
Both: You didn't have to.
Jenna: Mashkoura wallah
Me: Matga9reen 7bebty<3
So we sat down and we were watching a movie.
Half way through the movie Amna was talking to Jenna
Amna: Agoul Jenna, shlonech ma3a S3ouud
Jenna: Oh, we broke up ilyom.
She said it 3ade like it was no big deal..
I guess she took the break up a little, too well?
Amna: Oh 7beebty! Are you okay?
Jenna: Yeah why wouldn't I be?
Amna: Umm i don't know i just thought you'd... Show more emotions:/
She did not just say that =))
LOL amoon x_x
Jenna: Naah it was okay.
Amna looked at me like "what the hell?"
I gave an "i don't know" look while shrugging my shoulders
Something did seem wrong, is she hiding it from us? Madre wallah we'll just have to wait and see.
Khalid came down with his boxers and shirt, yefashel hal rayal -.-
Jenna kanat mendamja bl movie and Amna kanat imtan7a 3ala Khaloud =))
I don't think he noticed us here :p Yallah 3ade, we'll save the embarrassment til later. He went to the kitchen, got a bottle of watcher and came to the living room, sema3ta yet7al6am on his way =))
Khalid: FARAH! Matsawe shay mufeed eb 7ayat'ha, kla tkhale el tv imba6al witrou7, aw tnam imjablita, abe mara, lo mara tsa-
Me: La la kamel please =))
Khalid: Shit... uhh la bs glt aye asalem 3alaich:p
Ou 3ala that monster stufing her face with popcorn =)) (Jenna)
Jenna: HEY! Break ups do tat to girls, i eat instead of feeling bad :p
Khalid: Break up? You dated someone :| .. SAOUD!!!
9a7 it's saoud! He's your boyfriend, i knew something was weird between you to, psht!
Jenna: La! It's EX boyfriend.
Amna was still sitting there hoping he'd notice her, 7aram :/
I walked closer to us and said;
Khalid: You know who's perfect?
He pulled Amna into his arms.
Khalid: This girl <3
Me: Zaaaain you noticed her
Khalid: You didn't think i didn't notice you, did you?
Amna: Umm well... salamt 3alaihm kelehm ela ana
Khalid: You're different, yo-
Jenna: Save the cheesy romance for someone who cares.
She got up and went to my room.
Me: What was that all about?
Khalid: She obviously misses S3oud
Amna: But she said she's oka- OMG! 7aram she must be dying from the inside.
Me: Abaaih 7aram! We're her best friends ou mala7athna :/
Amna: What would i, i mean we, ever do without you? :$ (she was looking at khalid -.-)
Khalid: Let's hope we never find out :*
Amna: Ameen to that.
Me: D'aww! So cute, now yallah imshay khanrou7 7ag Jenna
Amna: Shouldn't we give her some alone time? I mean what would you do if you and you're bf broke up? Mu tabeen some alone time?
Khalid: Boyfriend?
Me: Ya3ne if i had one!
Khalid: Do you?
I can't lie to Khalidx_x
AMOON! Say something!!
Amna: Theoretically speaking of course..
Khalid: ohh okay
Me: Well yeah.
I'd mainly just sit there and remember the good times we had, all the hugs and the kisses and the joking around, and then i'd smile and blush ... <3
Khalid: So basically what you're doing now?
Me: Ee:$
HA! La la khalid i'm just saying :/
Khalid: First you lie to me, then you get a boyfriend behind my back?
Amna: Khalid it's alright, ma9ar shay
Khalid: AMNA INTAY MALICH SHIGHIL!
OMG! Awl marra y9arekh, ou 3ala Amna ba3ad :|
I actually thought he'd be okay with it, after the cute lecture he gave me about Othman :/
Me: Khalid it's not what you think...
Khalid: Not what i think?
So you'd actually date someone and let people talk about you?
You don't know what guys are capable of!
He can manipulate you without you even knowing!
Ou for my sister to be dating a guy that i have no idea about it the most irresponsible thing you have EVER done!
Shlon tsm7een 7ag nafsech tkameen wa7ed?
Those words came at me like knives.
What really hurt me is that Amna was standing right there...
All teh stuff he said 3an guys brought her into tears.
He then realised that Amna was still here, i could see his facial expression changing.
He turned around and faced her.
Amna: So tertha elnas yetkalemon 3ane?
You're manipulating me? I actually thought you loved me Khalid...
And she burst into tears.
Ksarat kha6re :/ I cried because i saw her cry.
I can't stand seeing my best friend/sister cry like that, t hurts.
Khalid: Amna i di-
Amna: How could you </3
Khalid: Don't cry Amna tkfain, don't
Amna: Khalid..............................
This post goes to all the people that are eager to know what happens:p

Fiiiiiiirstttt !!! Loooove the pooossst !!!!! -A
ReplyDeleteI'm really glad you did!!! Thank you so much for the support x
DeleteYou evil writer 7a6aytay cliffhanger, bas still it was a very dramatic post, keep up the good work, oo yala 3ajlay nabee
ReplyDelete*nabe ch26 please
DeleteHahaha:p Inshallaah x and thank you for the comment.
DeleteI just read all of your posts, amaaazinggg!!!!!! Love it i cant even choose a fav character 😁😁 please post asap😭
ReplyDeleteYay\o/ a new reader x really glad you liked it, i hope you like the rest♡
DeletePoost toodaay please !
ReplyDeleteInshallaaah xx
DeleteWill you post today?
ReplyDeleteI'm typing it now, inshallah i finish x
Delete