Thursday, 17 January 2013

CHAPTER 26

Amna's POV:


Khalid was shouting at Farah.
He was telling about what would happen to her reputation if people found out she has a boyfriend and how people never forget.

What he was telling her just showed me how much he doesn't care about me.
Ma yesma7 ag el nas ytkalemon 3an khta, bs ana 3ade?
Why am i any different? 
He also said that guys have bad intentions and when they talk about marriage they don't really mean it.
So all this time, our relationship was based on a lie?

The way he said it, it was as if he actually felt this way towards me.
Is he using me to satisfy his needs?
We haven't really done anything, except for that hugs and hand holding.
I don't want to lose him, i don't want to lose all of that.

I looked at Khalid with tears in my eyes.

He slowly turned his gaze towards me.


Khalid: Amna i di-

Amna: How could you </3

Khalid: Don't cry Amna tkfain, don't

Amna: Khalid is that what you feel towards me?
Are you planning on dumping me anytime soon?

Khalid: Amna, ehya ikhte she needed to hear that

Amna: Don't you care about my reputation?
Or are you just using me? Like every other guy that talked about marriage.

Khalid: 9adgay ele bet9adgeena! Lo 9j 3abalech ene ana basawe chethe kaifech, ou shoufay shba9aer

He's sending me mixed signals...
Did he just dump me?
And since when does he get mad at me for saying something? 
Laish mu ga3ad yrathene? 
Where's my old khaloude?:( 


Come backkkk :( 

Amna: Okay 

I didn't know what else to say. Actually, there wasn't really anything to say.

Khalid was so pissed, i could see it from his facial expressions. 
He gave Farah a death stare and went upstairs.

What just happened? He usually hugs me or kisses my forehead.
I don't want him to change, i don't want to lose him, i'm not ready.
I can't imagine what it would be like not having him around.
I won't be able to bare with it, i'll probably be depressed for the first couple of months.



Farah: Amoon i'm really sorry for what just happened.

Me: Why? You shouldn't be. What he said was true, you're his sister, he should care for you more.

Farah: Okay yehtam fene, bs mu ena ygoul chethe jedamech ou ba3dain ygoul believe whatever you want to believe.

Me: Farou7 khala9 it's okay

Farah: It's not! I Don't want both my best friends upset..

Me: 9adgene i'm not as upset as Jenna

Farah: Let's go see how she's doing

Me: Yallah, she's been alone for a long time.



Actually, i had no idea what kind of pain Jenna was going through, but mine kills!
It hurts so much, i can't imagine how Jenna's feeling.
Etha we had a small fight ou 9ar fene chethe, what if this fight leads to a break up?
Ouch, i won't be able to handle all that.


So we went upstairs to find Jenna completely passed out.
We thought she fainted so we started moving her shway.

Farah: Jenna

Me: Jenna shfeech?

she wasn't saying anything.

We started moving her stronger.

Me: Jennaaaa!

Farah: Jenna yallah 3aaaad!

i was about to snap and faj'a cry, but thank god she started muttering something

Jenna: asdjhjdsa.. anaaam.... sjdjcdsk

Me: I forgot how such a heavy sleeper she was

Farah: hahaha me too! =)) 


We haven't had a sleepover in yearsss!
We were finally reunited in one room.
Two broken hearted and one.. well i really have no idea what Farah's up to x_x


I remember years ago when we all sat in the same places and had a conversation that went a little like this:


Farah: You know what i never want to do?

Jenna: What?

Farah: Love a guy

Me: Ee a7es wayed drama.

Jenna: Bs some of it is cute, like the hugging and kissing in the rain

Me; That only happens in movies.

Farah: Yeah, shoufay all the girls in school, kl sbou3 wa7ed aw the guys, kl sbou3 10. 

Jenna: If only they were faithful :( 

Me: Ee wallah.
I want a true gentlemen. Someone who will respect me and carry me and hug me and...

Farah: Ana glt i never want  to do it and you're planning it? =)) 

Jenna: waay Farouu7a! Sekaaty knt mendamjaa!

Farah: How come i'm the only one that hates that?:p


Me: Intay sh3arefech!

Jenna: Ee wallah! Imagine chethe your husband eyeelch ou ysheelech and he turns you around ou you two walk on the beach and wind blowns towards you a-

Farah: And then he pulls you in for a hug which leads to a k-

Me: Mnu ele mayabe y7eb =))?

Jenna: hahahaha eee chethe:p 

Me: 6la3at t3aref ;)

Farah: haha sektaw bs 3ad :$


.....

Something interrupted my thought.

That special night with Khalid outside the shalaih by the beach.
It sure is one memorable night.

I won't forget that hug and the fact that he liked me.
I loved the time we spent b shalaih, before we got together.
He would flirt and compliment we and all that.
And if a person started annoying me or saying stuff about me, he'd defend me<3



Farah: Agoul Amoon, i'm really tired shakle banam..

I looked at the time, it was about 4 am

Me: Ohh 3ade, yallah good night.

Farah: Good night.

I stayed in her room, i was using my phone.
As i was scrolling down my timeline  on twitter, one tweet caught my eye.


@Khalid_Alx:
Ihtam feeni ou 7i6 balak 3alaya

I pressed on it wela one girl katba

"Mn 3yuni, i'll never stop caring"

and another one katba

"Please kalemne dm's"

Wayed girls replied to that tweet, i got really angry.

I left the room and went to the living room.

As i was walking towards it, i bumped into him.

Khalid: Ha ta3awaartay 7abe-...

Amna: The least you could have donw was completed the word.

He ignored and picked my phone off of the floor.

It was still on his tweet and the replies. He looked at it and gave it to me without saying a single word.
He could have at least said that he wasn't going to reply to them, or taht he didn't really care about their opinions.

We sat quietly in the living room.
3ala 7athe he had put a scary movie.
I'm such a coward when it comes to scary movies, ma7bhm


The movie was about 3 hours.
An hour into the movie i started crying, but silently.
I didn't want him to notice.
As i was wiping my tears, he said

Khalid: Tkhafeen?

I didn't say anything, i just nodded my head.

He didn't say anything later.

I wasn't crying because of the scary movie, i was crying because so many girls like him and i don't ever want to lose him.

5 minutes later i started crying even more, i couldn't hold it in much longer.

Me: Khalid a7bk! There i said it. I love you and i don't ever want to lose you. I want to be your girlfriend forever. Mabe you dump me or we break up, i want to have a future, i want to be your girl. I don't want to lose you to soe random girl on twitter.
Mabeehm ykalmunk! 
Tadre shkether it hurt me when i saw those tweets from them?
I thought i was going to lose you.
I wasn't crying because of this stupid movie, i was crying because i might lose you.
Please don't give up on us.

Khalid: You won't always be my girlfriend and there's a huge chance tha there's going to be another girl in my life.

LA! LA! LAAAAAA! Magdar asta7mel khala99 khalaaaaa9!










I couldn't handle this, i put my head between my knees to hide my face.
As soon as i lifted my head up, he was next to me, closer than ever.















He held my hand and said:









Khalid: You won't always be my girlfriend, because you'll eventually be my wife inshallah.
The girl i was talking about? Was my daughter<3
A small fight doesn't mean we're going to end.
Those girls on twitter? Mean nothing.
If they did chan radait mn zeman.
I'll never give up on us, you especially.
When i like someone i'll commit to them.
Who would leave the moon and chase the stars?
I'm not like that Amna, i'll love you ever.
What we have is real and hopefully, it won't ever change or fade.


Those words<3
That Hand!
The voice
The eyes
THOSE LIPS!!! So kissable!!!
He's irresistible wallah <3

He wiped away my tears, i was speechless.
He came closer, i actually wanted him to.
As he leaned in my eyes closed involuntarily 

I felt his lips on my cheeks.
I was a bit relieved to know it was on my cheeks.


Me: Inshallah we never fight again<3

We continued watching the movie.
This time, i was in his arms which felt soooo much safer.






Back to my side:


It was around 4 am.
I haven't heard from Othman in a while so i decided i should call him.


I called.



....: Aloo

Me: Othman?

....: Farah?

Me: Mnu entaa?! Ou wain Othman?

....: Ana Fahad :/ 

You could feel that he was upset mn his voice.
Al7een shlon arage3la? 
Inshallah mu daga 3ala my cousin elsa3a 4 el fayer x_X

Me: Umm Fahad.

Fahad: 3y-.. Hala?


Was he going to say 3yuna?! 
OMG!! <3.<3
La la! Not omg! Farah snap out of it, pick a guy!
A9lan i love Othman mn zeman, so yeah.

Fahad: Aloooo?

Me: Ee hi aloo

Fahad: Hala amray?

Me: 3a6ne Othman please.

Fahad: Nayem, tabeen agoula shay?

Me: No thsnk you, bye.



I hung up before he could say anything...

Shfee Othman? 
Inshallah he doesn't sleep bedoun maygoule
We usually talk until 6 am or something.

Yallah 3ade ymkn dayekh, 3alaih bl3afya <3


2 comments: