Tuesday, 22 January 2013

CHAPTER 29

I went by Amna and joined her.

Me: Amoon

Amna: Hala

Me: Fahad still likes me and i just told him ina i don't feel the same way

Amna: 7aram! What did you do that for?

Me: uhh HELLO! I have a boyfriend... 

Amna: Oh yea.. Othman. I know it's too late but Jenna and i always liked Fahad more...

Me: Ou tawech itgulenle? What made you choose Fahad?

Amna: Yeah.. you seemed happier with him ou kntay wayed tetkalemain 3ana and let's face it... even though you're with Othman, you're not completely over Fahad.

Me: I WAS! I was absolutely 100% over him, but then we started talking and i started getting butterflies every time i stood next to him

Amna: What about Othman

I blushed.

Me: Every time i look at Othman chena the first time ever.. I can't help but smile and i can't resist holding back my iloveyou's i have to tell him amoon.

Amna: Don't

Me: Why?

Amna: Shufay sh9ar baine ou bain Khalid, i don't want that to happen to you, i can't handle my friend in pain
And you're more than a friend, more like a sister.. 

Me: i love you so much amoon!! But i really have to tell him, a7es i'm losing him, a7es when he sees me with Fahad or like when i talk to him i'm forgetting about him.
3ad kelesh wala Othman<3

Amna: But you and Othman don't have fun... you said it yourself.

Me: I don't really care anymore, the thought of me losing him is TOO scary... 7beeby.

Amna: 3ayal there you go, Othman's the guy for you.

Me: I guess he is:$









I got up and started walking around.. i started remembering what Fahad and i had, what we used to do, our old conversations <3

As much as i try to forget about him, i never seem to be able to do so.
He's always on my mind. Not necessarily right in my mind, but somewhere in the back that always seems to make his way around my mind and back into my heart.
Even though i'm just thinking about him, i feel like i'm unfaithful to Othman. Ya3ne i'm with him and yet i still have another guy in my head and probably my heart too :/ 

I needed to get my mind of off things so 6ala3t my ipod and i started walking by the beach...
I love old songs akthar mn new ones for some reason:p madre laish.


من شففتها يا ناس .. نستني ويش اسمي
انا اشهد إني صرت .. مجنونها رسمي
حبها غزاني حيل .. ذوقني طعم الويل
خلاني ما ميز .. ما بين صبح وليل

من بين كل الناس .. دخلت إهي بالراس
ما مثلها والله .. كلها حلا وإحساس
حبها غزاني حيل .. ذوقني طعم الويل
خلاني ما ميز .. ما بين صبح وليل

حبها كبر هالكون .. وعاقل بها ومجنون
لو حبها غربال ابيه مهما يكون
حبها غزاني حيل .. ذوقني طعم الويل
خلاني ما ميز .. ما بين صبح وليل
 
Allah 3alaik ya rwaished <3 







Fahad's POV:




It's been a while since i last seen her, i haven't spoken to her in a really long time, oh how much i miss everything about her.


As much as i want her to be mine, i can't lose Othman's trust. I was planning to tell her that i loved her, but her response wasn't what i expected. I thought she'd still have feelings towards me, i guess we didn't really connect. I can't stop thinking about her! She's not like any girl and she's the first girl i actually had feelings towards,,, this is different!
I got her the first time, why can't i get her anymore?
Ymkn khayfa mn Othman?
Or her parents finding out?

I don't know what her excuse is, but i can't just let go this easily.
I'd fight for her!


When we finished mn el jetskis and everything it was about 4 pm, GHADAAA!!!

Wana yayeb el jet ski back to the shore, i saw that angel walking on the beach. 
Her long, flowing hair almost shimmering against the blue sky.
The waves over lapping on the shore in the cool summer breeze.
I couldn't help but smile at that exquisite scene.
I went over to her and i started talking to her, i couldn't help it, i just can't resist her.


Me: Farah

Farah: Hala

Me: I'm sorry about earlier..

Farah: La shd3wa, bl3aks i'm the one that's sorry

Me: Don't be.

Farah: so how've you been? I haven't seen you in a while.

Me: I'm great il7imdilah. I was hoping to see you at my graduation, but you weren't there.

Farah: Sorry about that.. i uhh, i was studying, tadre, exams and all that

Me: Yeah.. how were your grades?

Farah: they were amazingggg!

Me: hahaha il7imdelahhhh:p 


Farah: so uh, wanna go inside?

Me: Sure, yallah imshay

Farah: I miss this

Me: What?

Farah: I miss us talking to each other, ou the walks:p It was fun..


Why did i ever break up with you?
La ou i lied about it.
I can't get over her, my one and only love... She's too beautiful.


Me: Wallah ana ba3ad. We used to have fun wayed =))

Farah: Eeee! The time we... 


And she started mentioning stuff we used to do.. akhhh ayam wallah.


Laish sawait chethe ana? 
9j ene ghabe!
Who would lose such a flawless woman like that?
Laish a7bha hal kether?



كل يوم نقول اليوم تتحقق الأحلام
يا قلبي يا محروم من فرحة الأيام
تاهت خطاوينا ومن هو بدنيا اليوم ياخذ بيادينا
كل يوم ..كل يوم ..نقول اليوم
من يصدق الأحساس
وين الوفا يا ناس ..

كل شي متغير ..
في عالم يحير ..
وبننتظر ونخاف ..يطول الأنتظار ..
ويطول الأنتظار ..
مهما حصل ومهما حصل ..
ماتنطفي شمعة أمل
آه شمعه أمل
وكل يوم ..كل يوم نقول اليوم



كل يوم يصير اليوم ونبدد الأوهام
ياغصني الأخضر تكبر مع الأيام
شفنا أمانينا
ومن هو بدنيا اليوم يعرف اراضينا
كل يوم..كل يوم..وصار اليوم
شفت الوفا ياناس
في نبضه والاحساس
بكل شيء متأثر
في عالم صغّير
ومن غير.. ها الانتظار .. تفتحت لزهار
واتفتحت..لحظة أمل
آه لحظة امل
وكل يوم يصير اليوم تتحقق الاحلام



Ma7ad fahem il7ub kethrek ya majeed!












So we got to the chalet, dashaina dakhel and we both went upstairs...
I went into my rom and she went into hers.
During the walk, all we did was laugh and remember the old times.
Unforgettable times, cherished memories.




Back to my side:


I loved how Fahad remembered every single tiny detail of our relationship, i'm so sure that he loved me, he still does.
I don't want to sound so arrogant, but i want him all for myself.
Mabe y7b wa7da ghaire. Even though i won't date him cos i have Othman, i still don't want another girl to have him...
THIS IS SO WEIRD!



I went into my room and decided to follow Fahad, why shouldn't we dm?
He's just a friend, there's nothing wrong with that.



I took a shower ou 6ela3t and i found this dm from fahad:O!!

@FahadAlx:

Tawa manawar twitter!

I couldn't reply cos he isn't following me.
I quickly grabbed my laptop and accepted his request.


@FAlxxxx:

Bwjoudik :p 


@FahadAlx: 

Zaaaain radaitayy:p 
Yallah nezlay we're all downstairs 

@FAlxxxx:

Lol inshallah, yallah bs lemme get ready and i'll be down


I got ready ou kl shay, i looked at my phone wla aku whatsapp notifications, i opened it wela Othman x_x
Aham shay ena i checked twitter ou radait 3ala Fahad gabel Othman...
What's happeningggg?!?!?!?!?!



I wore this shorter from the front and longer from the back floral dress and a Jeans Vest.
I wore my black louboutin ballerinas to match the dress (it has black on it, the dress that is :p)



I put my hair in a bun and went down.
The smell of guys perfume as i went down thee stairs... 
DAMN! 
So amazingg!





I made my way to the living room and the only person i found was my baby<3


Othman: Shhal zaaaain!

He came closer, held my hand and twirled me around.
He pulled me in for a kiss. (on my forehead) 

We sat down on the sofa.
As he was about to wrap his arm around me, he quickly moved away.


Me: Wha-


Mawa3e ila Fahad dash el 9ala x_x
That's why...

Fahad: Oh, Farah:p

Me: Fahad:p 

Fahad: Zain nizaltay;p 

Me: Hehe i was taking a shower sorry:p

Othman: Agoul Fhaid, trou7 starbucks?

Fahad: Wenhed Farah brou7ha hnee?

Me: umm.. can i come:$

Othman: Yallah gumay, bs ha! Tamsheen yame ou mat6al3een a7ad.

Me: Inshallah :$

I blushed shway, i love how he's so protective<3


I looked at my phone wla 3nde dm.

We went outside and rode the car.
And we're off to starbucks :D


I opened the dm wela it's from Fahad...


@FahadAlx:



























................




4 comments:

  1. Omggg shkatb lha dm !!!;p lol can't wait for the nxt post <3 -A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always the first to comment♡ Haha thankyou and i'll try posting tomorrow inshallah x

      Delete
    2. I dont like fahad I think othman is right for her

      Delete