Fahad: Oh, Farah:p
Me: Fahad:p
Fahad: Zain nizaltay;p
Me: Hehe i was taking a shower sorry:p
Othman: Agoul Fhaid, trou7 starbucks?
Fahad: Wenhed Farah brou7ha hnee?
Me: umm.. can i come:$
Othman: Yallah gumay, bs ha! Tamsheen yame ou mat6al3een a7ad.
Me: Inshallah :$
I blushed shway, i love how he's so protective<3
I looked at my phone wla 3nde dm.
We went outside and rode the car.
And we're off to starbucks :D
I opened the dm wela it's from Fahad...
@FahadAlx:
You look amazing mashallah
I looked at the dm and i smiled.. that was too cute;p
I looked up wla Othman was looking at me mn the mirror.
I avoided eye contact
@FAlxxxx:
Hehe thanks :p
@FahadAlx:
Walaw :*
I didn't know what to say so i just stopped talking.
Me: Othman please ba6el el radio
Othman: Inshallah
He turned on the radio wla 7a6een a Rihanna song.
Othman LOVES Rihanna.
Lazem yetkalam 3anha and he goes like she's so pretty and has an amazing body and whatever. I'm his girlfriend :( i get jealous when he says stuff like that, that's my nature.
Aw when he starts talking about celebrities and how their bodies are 'so damn hot'
I HATE IT WHEN HE DOES THAT!
Othman: Fhaid tkfa, Rihanna mu 7lwa?
He looked in the rear mirror ou gave me that HOT smirk.
Fahad: Mn 9ejek enta?! Wain 7lwa tkfa goule?-.-
ZAAAIN! I love Fahad! Mu hathak 7lwa ou 7lwa:(
Fahad: MILA KUNIS 7BEEBY!
OH GREAT-.-
Othman: Ee uff 3ad hatheek, naaaa-
Me: Bs 3ad! Khala9 i get it she's hot, stop it zain.
I blurted that out without thinking, bs il9ara7a i couldn't hold it in much longer, khala9 laih mta byeg3ad ytkalam 3anhm chethe?
Lo ana al7een ele ga3da atkalam 3an 9bayan ou how hot they are chan dayes eb ba6ne FAHAD! I mean Othman .. Both actually
Othman: Shfeech 3a9abtay?!
Fahad stayed quiet...
I checked my phone wla aku whatsapp ou 2 dm's.
I didn't bother opening either.
I put my headphones on and blocked their nonsense.
We finally arrived at starbucks.
For what seemed like an hour was only 10 minutes long x_x
We went in, and sat on a table. Othman gam 3ashan ya6leb, i didn't really want anything but he insisted so i told him to get me what he was getting, he did so.
Fahad and i were on the table alone now.
Me: Stop looking at me like that!
Fahad: Like what?
Me: Like that! You're doing it again. Why are you doing that?
Fahad: I'm happy
Me: Happy cos of what?
Fahad: The most beautiful girl on the planet ga3da jedame.
I blushed, but i had to be tough.
Me: Oh mila kunis jedamek?
Fahad: I knew it! 3a9abtay cos i mentioned her?
Actually, 3a9abt cos of what Othman said, mu Fahad.
Me: Shaku, it's not because of what you said.
Fahad: You can't tell me that you don't have feelings towards me, there's something between us.
Me: Fahad khala9 please! I told you i don't like you anymore, you're just a friend
Is that really how i feel? Do i think of him as just a friend?
La i don't think so.. I like him, i really like him, he's different. Bs still, i have stronger feelings towards Othman, Othman's has that thing about him which makes you never get bored of him and every time i see him, i can never get enough. Chena awl mara ashoufa, i love him.
Fahad: Khala9, kaifech. Kepp in mind that i have never loved or fought for a girl before, you're different Farah, good different.
Me: and i appreciate that, i really do. Bs you're kinda too late..
Othman came back with the drinks.
I got butterflies in my stomach. Now that's what i'm talking about, love baby.
Othman: Fhaid i didn't really remember your order, madarait etha you wanted cream wela la so i got both x_x
Fahad: Without :p
Othman zain 3ayal tfathal.
Fahad: Ou Farah's drink?
Othman: SHOOT! Nesaita 3al 6awla al7een ayeeba
So Othman got my drink, we stayed shway
Fahad and Othman were talking.
About 30 mins later we got up and went back to shalaih.
When we got there Fahad 6ala3 gabelna.
When i went out Othman oulled me and placed my back on the car.
I got scared shway, i thought he was angry.
Me: Othman shfeek :/
He was quiet. All he did was look into my eyes.
Faj'a he smiled and said.
Othman: A7bch
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! FINALLY! He said it! He said it gable!! And those dimples popping out, DAMN!
His smile turned into a straight face.. He then backed off.
Othman: I'm sorry, ma kan qa9de. i was too forward.
I pulled him back in and wrapped the arms around his neck.
Me: You weren't, you were just perfect.
He smiled, i love how his face lights up and the dimples sink in.
Me: Amout feek x
He leaned in and kissed my cheek.
Othman: Ya 7alat'ha wehya 6al3a menech.
He held my hand and we walked inside.
Khalid was there...
He saw us walk in together.
I moved my hand bsr3a.
Me: Khalid it's not what you think!
Khalid: I don't care.
Othman, keep her close, don't ever let go of her if you really love her.
It'll hurt really badly.
Amna was standing behind him, but he didn't know.
Khalid: Losing the most amazing girl in the world can turn you into a reck.
I'd do anything to be with her one more time, but never ending it again
Amna: Khalid, i'm so sorry
He turned around.
Khalid: Just forget about it.
He went outside and she followed him
Khalid: Amna shtabeen? Shbtsaween al7een? Btgoulenle aku wa7ed thane t7beena?
Amna: La, bagoulek ine a7bk and i can't stand the distance between you and i
Khalid smiled, it's been a while since he last did that.
Since he's still on the wheel chair, Amna went to him and bent down.
Amna: Would you please, bs mine forever?
Khalid: I thought you'd never say that.
She sat down on his lap and hugged him.
Khalid: I-I can't help it.
Amna: Wha-
And he kissed her... there it was!
The kiss they were both waiting for, the smiled in the middle of it, it was perfect and it happened in the right time.
Othman and i sat there talking about our past.
Othman: Tathkeren when i drowned?
Me: Bl jet-ski, ee i can't forget it, i was so scared.
Othman: Awl mara adre ena kntay tkkhafeen 3alay:p
Me: Akeed i did, ya3ne you are my cousin and i did like you shway x_x
Othman: Hahaha. Ou tathkeren lama you gave me CPR?
Me: EE! About that.. i could've sworn you kissed me :/
Othman: I did.
I started bushing bs i was shocked at the same time.
Othman: It went a little like this.
We were on the couch chan he lays me down and he was over me.
He leaned in wla i hear the door.
Me: Othman wakher the door!
Othman got up so quickly he tripped on the carpet x_x
I couldn't help but laugh =))
i was laughing so hard, maskeen =))
Fahad came in.
He saw Othman on the floor and me on the couch practically laughing my butt off =))
Fahad: Shfeekm
Me: Nothing =))
Othman: Bs 3ad -.-'
Me: I can't it's just too funny =))
Fahad: Inzain mabe i ruin your chat bs 9a7be bara so ana barou7 now.
Me: Laish :|
I instantly stopped laughing and Othman got up
Othman: Shfeek fhad? Laish btred imbacher.
Fahad: La wallah maku shay bs ena ba6la3 weya el rabe3 ou glt fashla, Farah hnee ou her friend.
Me: Sd3wa Fahad, stay yallah please
Othman looked at me but i just ignored.
Fahad: I can't, bs 3ad i really had fun.
And he left.
Othman: What was that all about?
Me: Nothing, how could you let him go? Ya weyana 3aib yred brou7a
Othman: T7bena?
I sat there looking at Othman...
I didn't know what to say.
I could've just said no, but for some reason i couldn't :/
It took me a while to get the courage to reply
Me: Othman i ....
Don't love him, i love you.
He smiled.
AKHHH THOSE DIMPLES!
....
So a whole month passed and it was already the first day of school.
This is it, my last year.
Othman: Fhaid i didn't really remember your order, madarait etha you wanted cream wela la so i got both x_x
Fahad: Without :p
Othman zain 3ayal tfathal.
Fahad: Ou Farah's drink?
Othman: SHOOT! Nesaita 3al 6awla al7een ayeeba
So Othman got my drink, we stayed shway
Fahad and Othman were talking.
About 30 mins later we got up and went back to shalaih.
When we got there Fahad 6ala3 gabelna.
When i went out Othman oulled me and placed my back on the car.
I got scared shway, i thought he was angry.
Me: Othman shfeek :/
He was quiet. All he did was look into my eyes.
Faj'a he smiled and said.
Othman: A7bch
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! FINALLY! He said it! He said it gable!! And those dimples popping out, DAMN!
His smile turned into a straight face.. He then backed off.
Othman: I'm sorry, ma kan qa9de. i was too forward.
I pulled him back in and wrapped the arms around his neck.
Me: You weren't, you were just perfect.
He smiled, i love how his face lights up and the dimples sink in.
Me: Amout feek x
He leaned in and kissed my cheek.
Othman: Ya 7alat'ha wehya 6al3a menech.
He held my hand and we walked inside.
Khalid was there...
He saw us walk in together.
I moved my hand bsr3a.
Me: Khalid it's not what you think!
Khalid: I don't care.
Othman, keep her close, don't ever let go of her if you really love her.
It'll hurt really badly.
Amna was standing behind him, but he didn't know.
Khalid: Losing the most amazing girl in the world can turn you into a reck.
I'd do anything to be with her one more time, but never ending it again
Amna: Khalid, i'm so sorry
He turned around.
Khalid: Just forget about it.
He went outside and she followed him
Khalid: Amna shtabeen? Shbtsaween al7een? Btgoulenle aku wa7ed thane t7beena?
Amna: La, bagoulek ine a7bk and i can't stand the distance between you and i
Khalid smiled, it's been a while since he last did that.
Since he's still on the wheel chair, Amna went to him and bent down.
Amna: Would you please, bs mine forever?
Khalid: I thought you'd never say that.
She sat down on his lap and hugged him.
Khalid: I-I can't help it.
Amna: Wha-
And he kissed her... there it was!
The kiss they were both waiting for, the smiled in the middle of it, it was perfect and it happened in the right time.
Othman and i sat there talking about our past.
Othman: Tathkeren when i drowned?
Me: Bl jet-ski, ee i can't forget it, i was so scared.
Othman: Awl mara adre ena kntay tkkhafeen 3alay:p
Me: Akeed i did, ya3ne you are my cousin and i did like you shway x_x
Othman: Hahaha. Ou tathkeren lama you gave me CPR?
Me: EE! About that.. i could've sworn you kissed me :/
Othman: I did.
I started bushing bs i was shocked at the same time.
Othman: It went a little like this.
We were on the couch chan he lays me down and he was over me.
He leaned in wla i hear the door.
Me: Othman wakher the door!
Othman got up so quickly he tripped on the carpet x_x
I couldn't help but laugh =))
i was laughing so hard, maskeen =))
Fahad came in.
He saw Othman on the floor and me on the couch practically laughing my butt off =))
Fahad: Shfeekm
Me: Nothing =))
Othman: Bs 3ad -.-'
Me: I can't it's just too funny =))
Fahad: Inzain mabe i ruin your chat bs 9a7be bara so ana barou7 now.
Me: Laish :|
I instantly stopped laughing and Othman got up
Othman: Shfeek fhad? Laish btred imbacher.
Fahad: La wallah maku shay bs ena ba6la3 weya el rabe3 ou glt fashla, Farah hnee ou her friend.
Me: Sd3wa Fahad, stay yallah please
Othman looked at me but i just ignored.
Fahad: I can't, bs 3ad i really had fun.
And he left.
Othman: What was that all about?
Me: Nothing, how could you let him go? Ya weyana 3aib yred brou7a
Othman: T7bena?
I sat there looking at Othman...
I didn't know what to say.
I could've just said no, but for some reason i couldn't :/
It took me a while to get the courage to reply
Me: Othman i ....
Don't love him, i love you.
He smiled.
AKHHH THOSE DIMPLES!
....
So a whole month passed and it was already the first day of school.
This is it, my last year.
LOVED IT! So cute and i am so happy amna and khaled are back together :D
ReplyDeleteEe it was about time;p Glad you loved it
DeleteLoooooooved the post !! U r just perfect at writing <3 !! -A
ReplyDeleteAww! Thank you so much, i do it for my readers♡
DeleteLaaa team Fahad :(
ReplyDeleteI meant naby team Fahad
DeleteInshallah, you'll know soon.
Delete