Friday, 25 January 2013

CHAPTER 32

JENNA'S POV:



Months passed, we finished exams and it was finally graduation day....

Which meant one more week until my wedding.
We all got our dresses on and did our hair and make up.
This is it, a few more minutes and the door will open.




Me: Farou7 amoon, we're actually graduating, this is it... our dayy!

Farah: EEE! Wanasa wé're finally graduates

Amna: Way bs sektaw la abche!

Farah: la you're makeup!

Me: bs yallah sektaw the door's opening!




The door opened and out we went.
The people started satnding up ou clapping.
I started looking around hoping to find Saoud.
There he was! My prince charming looking amazing in a dishdasha.. Or should i say kha6ebe :$



Our names were being called out and we all went to get our certificates.
After a few hours of greeting and thanking people, it was time to leave with my fiancé





Saoud: Shhal zain, 9ayra 7lwa, i didn't think you could be more beautiful, you proved me wrong x


Me: hehe:$ 3yunk il7lwwa


He held my hand and we went outside.


He opened his car door for me and i went inside.


Saoud: I thought i'd lose you and i couldn't handle that

Me: I had a feelig you'd be back. I promised myself i won't fall in love with someone else and i kept that promise. You're mine forever and nothing/no one's gonna change that.

He held my hand and kissed it.

Me: 7beeby wain ray7een?

Saoud: It's a surprise.


I was so eager to know where we were going but the route he took was different, i don't remember coming here, ever.


about half an hour later he parked in front of this place.

It was a shalaih.
It has the most amazing view ever, and it was literally on the sea.

It was built on the sea but since there wasn't a wave, it was on the beach.
We went inside wela my parents and his parents were there and some guy holding a huge book.


My mum: Jennuya 7abibty, ta3alay ge3day

OH MY GODDDD!
The book?
My parents!
His PARENTS!
We're going to get married!


Saoud: Knt na6er hal yom mn zeman,

Me: Wana ba3ad<3

We both signed ''íl3aqd'' and this was it.
We're officially married!!!





Before his parents went he said

Saoud: Tara the wedding is still on and .. my parents have something to tell you.

Me: yay! umm okay


His dad: Shoufay bnayte Jenna, hatha el shalaih ele entaw feeh, ana ou om S3oud baneena 7agkm

His mum: Glt khosh bnaya ou akeed tabeen tkouneen weya broukm marat, fa ra7 testanson hnee, inshallah ya3jbch

Me: Waay! Mashkoura khalte ou mashkour 3ame wallah matga9roun 3asa allah ykhalekm lena wekaber bakhtkm :*



Everyone left the place, him and i were alone now.

Saoud pulled me close to him.

Saoud: You're mine now

Me: Forever inshallah

Saoud: i can do this without worrying

He starts kissing me.
It was magical!
Chena awl mara we kissed, it's so amazing.

His soft lips on mine.
Akhhh! I can kiss him whenever i feel like it.
I don't ever want to let go of him, 7beeby.






















BACK TO MY SIDE:



I went back home after graduation.
It was so sweet to see Jenna and Saoud together
Khalid admiring Amna from afar, it was so cute, he talked to my mum and she plans on calling her mum anytime soon.



I've been waiting for Othman or EVEN Fahad to call my mum, but none of them did.
I promised my mum that i'll take whoever she wanted me to take 3alashan i don't end up hating them or fighting





Weeks passed.
Jenna's wedding was over and they travelled on their honeymoon.
My mum finally called Amna's mum and they set up a date.













I recieved the most heart breaking news ever......















































.

9 comments:

  1. OMG !! Enshallah m7d tewafaa aw O or F a7d mnhm 5e6ab.... LOL twaqu3at -A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha stop ruining it for yourself ;) You'll know soon xx

      Delete
  2. amazing post asap pleaseeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaalaaa next post please, nabee chapter 33 elyoum, please please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, ya36eech el3afya, bas please try posting it as early as you can :* -MJK

      Delete
    2. I just posted it :D i hope you enjoy it x

      Delete
  4. Thank You and I have a swell offer you: How Much Is Home Renovation home renovation companies near me

    ReplyDelete