Saturday, 26 January 2013

CHAPTER 33

I recieved the most heart breaking news ever......




Mum: Farou7a 7abeebty, sima3tay sh9ar?

Me: La?

Mum: Othmaan

Me: Shfee?

Mum: Khe6ab bnt khaltech Raghad..

No, no, no, no ,noooo!
This can't be true, he said he'd marry me.
Me, mu Raghad..

May9eeer!
Kl hatha 3alashan kalamt Fahad?:(
Ufff! Fahad 9arle weeks madre 3ana! Mn gabel el graduation wana mu mkalmeta, shnu hatha may9eir chethe Othman was supposed to be mine :(



Me: Ma7bha ma7bhaaa!

Mum: bedal matbarkeenlaha tgouleen ma7bha?

Me: Mara7 abareklaha! She stole what i was supposed to have! may9eer may9eer

Mum: Shnu stole shetkharb6een?

Me: Wala shay

And i burst into tears.. i can't help it, i'm in love with him..

Mum: Haw Farou7a shfeehc tabcheen?

Me: mama when will i find my prince charming?:(

Mum: Prince charming? Hatha ele gmtaw tsamounhm eya..
Inshala byelch wa7ed t7beena we7ebch






Shlon eyele wa7ed y7bne wa7eba etha ele a7ba ana kha6eb wa7da mawa6enha.
I can't wait for the day ele eye wa7ed ou ansa Othman mn wara.




Days passed and it was time to go over to Amna's house.

I was getting ready when Khalid stumbled into my room.

Khalid: Farouuu7!

Me: ha ha shfeek?

Khalid: I'm panicking, i'm finally going to be with Amoon but what f her mum matabene? Aw matertha aw .. madre magdar chethe!

Me: CALM DOWN!
Her mum's gonna love you
Amoon will be yours
and You two will live together and be together forever inshallah

Khalid: Allah ysma3 menech

Me: now go put some clothes on, labes boxer -.-

Khalid: ohh.. i knew that, yallah kane raye7




Khaloud was ready and i was ready, we were waiting downstairs for my mum.


I got a whatsapp from Amoon.

Amna: Farou7 i'm nervous

Me: Don't be, inshallah everyhting will be okay and your mum will accept

Amna: Inshallah



10 Minutes later we were at their doorstep



We went inside, khalte greeted us and then we left Amna and Khalid alone.




Khalid: Shhal zain

Amna: I could say the same thing to you.

Khalid: Were you surprised to see me?

Amna: To be honest, yeah i was.

Khalid: I promised ena no one will take you ghaire didn't i?

Amna: Ee:$
My mum was like yayeen yakh6bounech and i was praying it would be you and it is you <3

Khalid: I'm a man of my word

Amna: You sure are.

Khalid held her hand and kissed it.

Khalid: A7bch Amna Alxxxx

Amna: Amout feek Khalid Alxxxx



















We eventuallly went back to the living room and her mum agreed to everything, it was set and the date of the wedding was set.

Amna and Khalid are officially engaged.







We went back home wla i get a phone call.




Me: Alo

....: Aloo elsalam

Me: wa3alaikm elsalam

....: 7beebty ana daga 3alashan akheth raqam omech

Me: Umm laish tabeen raqamha khalte

....: Abeeha ib mawthou3

Me: aha, 66******

....: Mashkoura bnaite

Me: el3afu khalte














That was weird...
I wonder what she wants, if only she was Othman's mum and she called to come and see me and we get engaged and all that.



I regret talking to Fahad:(

I want Othman to be happy so i won't do anything about it, even though i hate Raghad's guts.










A few minutes lates my mum came into my room.



Mum: Farah, aku wa7da daga 3alay wetgoul................



























:o

12 comments:

  1. Othman kerahtaaaaaaaaaa !!! Enshalla its fahad's mom <3_<3 !! -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laish wayed cliffhangers :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3alashan tet7ameson :p Last few chapters lazem shway ta7ams x

      Delete
  3. Laish wayed cliffhangers? :'(, nabee ch34 bacher please if you like your readers -MJK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try my best today inshallah x I LOVE my readers ♡

      Delete
  4. amazinggg yalah 3ad post 34 please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inshallah um Fahad :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umbaiiiiii!:o all this happened when i was gone?! Ashwa I caught up:D! Okay 3thman jad mo rayal wela gad kilmita Lana if he was chan ma56ab ra'3ad Lana "e7ib" fara7! W I hope it's fahaad mom!!! Bs aren't they too young?
    -S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah;p Ee they are young but they won't get married until after they graduated, i just posted chapter 34, go check it out:p It clarifies things xx
      p.s- Saoud and Jenna are an exception :p

      Delete