Sunday, 27 January 2013

CHAPTER 34

I regret talking to Fahad:(

I want Othman to be happy so i won't do anything about it, even though i hate Raghad's guts.










A few minutes later my mum came into my room.



Mum: Farah, aku wa7da daga 3alay wetgoul tab takh6bch 7ag weld'ha

Me: mwafqa

Mum: haw, wala fakartay wala shay

Me: I'm tired of waiting mama, i have to do this khala9

Mum: Kaifech. Galaw beyoun elsbou3 el yay inshaala

Me: inshallah






For a whole week i just sat there wishing and hoping it was Othman even though i knew that it will never ever happen.

Horrible thoughts were running through my mind. I can't believe the guy i loved and i think i still love... Is marrying the girl i hate most in life.. I guess that life

الدنية دواره



That's what i get for being unfaithful to him :(


The week passed by so slowly.
It was finally the day, the day they come and see me


I called Amoon, i wanted here with me ♡


Me: aloo amoon?

Amna: hala bl zein hala ou ghala

Me: hala feech:$
Amoon this is it, today's the day they come and see me

Amna: yaay! Mabrouk 7beebty! Inshallah he's a great guy and ykoun zain we3amlech 3adel xx

Me: Ameen♡ Amoon ta3alay 3nde, please gabel layoun

Amna: inshallah yallah kane yaya



10 mins later amna was at my doorstep
I truly love this girl, a7bhaa! Allah la ya7rmnii minha

She came up to my room helped me put my makeup ou sawat sha3ri
She's truly amazing




It was time, i went downstairs, as soon as i sat down, the bell rang

My mother, who looked absolutely STUNNING! Opened the door♡
Mashallah



There she was, the mother of my "hopefully" soon to be fiancé. She came in and sat down.

Mum: 7ayallah mn yana

Women: allah y7ayeh ou yabjeech

Mum: shrayech eb bnayatna?

Women: jameela mashallah 3alaiha.

And they continued talking and she started talking to me and asking about my education and all that.



A few minutes passed and it was time for the man to come in.




Women: Ha? Ndakhel wlaide?

Mum: 7ayah allah



My mum opened the door.
A tall masculine figure approach, looking so elegant and sharp.

When he looked up i was surprised to see












:o

Fahad!

My heart started beating so fast
Ingot butterflies in my stomach
All my feelings towards him came back
Remembering the first conversation we had about marriage.

I feel in love with him all over again, why?
Because he kept his promise and he's in my house, asking for my hand♡


I smiled without feeling it, i saw him smile back.
Akhh how much i've missed that smile xx



Om Fahad: nkhalehm brou7hm al7een?

I lowered my head

Mum: Yalah, e7na ng3ad bl 9ala el thanya






They got up and went to the other living room.






Fahad: 9ayra a7la mn daymen. I didn't think it was possible.

Damn, he made me blush:$

Me: umm thank you


He held my hand.

Fahad: i promised I'd marry you, i'll always love you.
Rafa3 rase; i love you

Me: I'll need time until I can say it.. Whilst meaning it b

Fahad: You can take all time you need, i just want you to be mine ♡


Way inshaalaaa! ♡

I like the sound of that...




Our mothers came back in.

Om fahad: well, Fahad y7bha ou ana mwafqa ena yakhethha. Bs buga Farah tgoul etha tabeeh wela la.


I want to say yes so badddd!


Mum: Ha Farou7a, mwafqa?

I saw that smile on my mother's face, i can't say no to that beautiful glowing face.


Me: Ee


I could see Fahad's face light up, so cute
I'm absolutely certain i want to marry him.
I want him to be mine forever.









Om Fahad: khala9 tam.

My mum and fahad's mum planned everything.
They decided to have the wedding after i graduate from uni.



They all went and it was me and Amna and Fatimah


Fatimah: I'm so happy for you.

I can't believe she said that. I hugged her tightly.

Me: thank you 7beebty

Fatimah: allah ykhalekm 7ag ba3ath inshallah


Amna: ameen♡.


So fa6oom went and it was only Amna and i.

We sat there talking about what happened and everything.



A few minuted later i got a phone call.



....: How could you? How could you do this to me?


Me: Mnu

....: Othmaaan!


Me: Oh, well in sorry othman you decided to propose to raghad so i accepted Fahad's proposal.


Othman: Bs fahad? FAHADD???

Me: Shfeeh Fahad! Wallah he's perfect, any girl would be lucky to have hi-

Othman: CHUB! Bs Chub!! Magdar Farah magdar! Al7een ana a7bch ou amout feech ou chethe tsaween fene?
The only reason i thought of proposing to raghad was to get your attention! A9lan ome madagatbou she confirmed it! Ana mabeeha! Abeech entay? Laish mu rathya tfhmeen?
Ya bnt el nas ana maynouuun! Maynoun ib 7ubch! Maku mthlch ou mabe athay3ech.


I started crying.
He was crying as well, i could feel it mn his voice.

I can't be with Othman, Fahad's perfect, khala9 khe6abni and my mum loves him, that's the most important thing.

I gasped for air and said

Me: Othman i love.. Loved you so much. Hearing that you're engaged to Raghad tore me apart. I realised i should move on. I can't just break of the engagement, my mum's so happy. I've never seen her this happy.

I could've sworn i heard him let out a small weep.


Othman: ele yray7ech. Hatha ele allah katba. Allah yhaneekm


And he hung up.

I felt like crying so hard but the tears wont come out.
What he did was wrong
But did i just make the biggest mistake of my life?
I don't think so.
Fahad's perfect.


Amna: I'm so happy for you babe. Zain tsawein, you made the right decision♡.




I guess this is it... My University life starts from now.


Four more years and Amna and i will get married♡






Finally, i'll have my own children and all that... wanasaaa!

10 comments:

  1. Thankuu for posting we love uu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww how cute are Farah and Fahad together? F&F :p... Love the pooost as usuall -A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cute ;p haha glad you liked it. Unfortunately it's coming to an end :(

      Delete
  3. i was surprised from othman how could he do this to fara7 .. and thank you for trying to post and its an amazing post asa always .. love you .-H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, people mostly voted for Fahad so that was bound to happen:( really glad you liked it though♡

      Delete
  4. as* sorry for the spelling mistake .- H

    ReplyDelete
  5. POST FASTER !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inshalaaah! But today's a busy day for me, sorry x

      Delete