Tuesday, 29 January 2013

CHAPTER 35 - FINALE

I'm sorry everyone for having such a short story, but i am SO THANKFUL for all my readers ad followers that made me reach 300+. I owe you soo much more.
My partner and i will be planning a new story soon and i promise i'll make it longer than this one :*
If i stop posting, please don't unfollow, i'll have an excuse, just give me time and i'll be posting more than once a day to make it up to you xx


So this is it, the finale.

This post is for all my wonderful followers and readers <3 
Especially my amazing friend/cousin <3




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*four years later*



This is it. 
No more studying
No more pain
No more stress

OUR GRADUATION DAY!!!



We were all on the stage.

Amna on one end, Jenna on the other, and i was in the middle.
I looked around and there he was. 
The man of my dreams
My fiancé
My everything <3
Sitting with Fa6oum, ome, obouy ou Khaloud.. Oh and AKEED Saoud was there as well.

Amna's Family was in the row behind my family and Jenna's family was next to Amoon's.
All our families were close together, it was amazing seeing all those smiles on their faces, seeing their children and loved ones graduating and becoming Adults. 
This was it, a new beginning, us and our husbands.
Ahh i love the sound of that.

As they called our names, people started clapping, cheering and screaming for us. That was by far the best part of our Graduation.







 AMNA'S POV:


I'm finally a GRADUATE!
El7mdelah ya rab, el7mdelah.
The smile on my mother's face was all i needed, the smile that would say i'm proud of you. All i do is for her, taj rase, 7beebty ome.
Then there was my dad, inshallah doum has ibtesama 3ala wayha<3 
3asa allah ykhalehm ley wekaver bakht'hm we 6awel eb 3umerhm inshallah.

There he was
I found him
My prince charming
My Khalid<3
My everything.
Ya 7alat hal wayh wallah. 


The way his facial expressions change when he sees me... DAMN!
That smile is so amazing, i can't help but stare.
I want to be with him, i can't wait for my wedding, he'll be mine and i'll be his.
We get to do whatever we want and stay together for as long as we like.
P-E-R-F-E-C-T!


This graduation was different, all three of us can finally get married.
Jenna doesn't count :p 




They called our names.
Khalid's smile lama sema3 isme was amazing, a7b hal walad. Especially When he goes like Amna Alxxxx
Akhhh! He's so amazing, i love him to bits and pieces<3







Jenna's POV: 



So this is what is feels like to have the people you love around you, especially your husband<3

I looked through the crowd hoping to find Saoud.. but i couldn't :( 

I found my parents though, they looked so adorable, allha y6awel ib3umerhm.
I saw both of them smiling at me, it was the best feeling ever, to know your parents are proud of you. Bs Saoud waina? I want him to be proud of me with my parents:( 

THERE HE IS! He was sitting next to my mum.
I almost didn't recognise him with his qitra and dishdasha, so perfect and CUTE!!!
Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?


My heart started beating so fast as they were about to call my name.
7asait bat3archab aw ba6ei7 3ala wayhi aw shay chithi.



....: JENNA AL XXXX


My heart started beating faster, 7asait ina everyone can hear it beating.
I got up and started walking slowly towards the women holding el shahada malte.

I took it.
I'm officially a graduaatteeeee! 
I can't believe this.
No more school
No more college
No more university
Nothing!
I'm going to be living a less stressful life inshallah.......






After the graduation my parents salemaw 3alay ou ra7aw.
Saoud and i 6ela3na mn el Ballroom ou we headed some place i didn't know about, again:p 

This time we arrived at a restaurant.
It was this really fancy restaurant with candles lit all over the floor and around the table.

Me: Kl hatha 7age?

Saoud: That's the best i could do, you deserve so much BETTER!

Me: 7beeby! That's the best thing, a9lan being with you is all i need.
I love everything you do, but being with you is what makes them amazing and memorable <3

Saoud: A7bch Jenna

Me: Amout feek <3


We sat there talking, laughing and flirting.
I love how every time i'm with him, chena awl mara :$











BACK TO MY SIDE:




One more week until Amna's wedding day.
Everything is finally ready and prepared, the only thing left to do is make sure Amoon looks AMAZING, which wouldn't be hard, at all<3



The week passed by so fast, the place looked amazing, the food was ready, the bride and groom's seat was on a perfect position, it's time to see the best brother in this entire world which i have known for almost 21 years and the most amazing friend of all time, brought together in one place<3

Khalid Alxxxx & Amna Alxxxx



I went up to the suit we reserved for Khalid and Amna after the wedding.
Amoon was there getting ready, i went in and saw this beautiful person who looked flawless and lavishing!

Me: AMOON! Wain khasha kl hal 7ala?

Amna: hehe:$ Khasheta 7ag my husband.

I hugged her so tight, she was ready, she was perfect.
Amoon's tiny fa with the heels and the makeup and the dress... She looked like a doll <3


We took her down and in we went.


Her mother was holding her hand and walking her in, the moment was perfect, i was so happy for my little Amoon, i started crying, tears of joy of course.
A7bha:( 


She walked until she reached her seat.


As soon as she sat down people started going up to her and kissing her and congratulating her.
After millions of people greeted her, it was time for the groom to go in.


Khalid walked in with my dad, amoon's dad and her uncles.


He finally reached the seat. He smiled at amoon from afar, she was shy, i could see it from her face:p

After her uncles, my dad and her dad greeted them and congratulated them, they left.













KHALID'S POV:


Just a few more minuted and i'll be sitting next to the love of my life, Amna<3
I started moving around and thinking of stuff to say when i sit next to her, but nothing came into my mind, i was speechless.

I started building up so courage and i finally started to calm down

Dad: Khaloud, yallah murtek tan6erek dakhel?

Me: Ha? Shnu? Shlon? Al7een bindish?

Dad: hahahaha! Shfeek tkha9bagt? Yallah sam bl ra7man ou may9eer ela el khair inshallah

Me: Akhh. Bismilah



The door opened and we went inside.


There she was, the most beautiful women on this planet sitter there, on that coach giving me the sexiest smile ever.
I can't help it, the things she does to me just by looking at me, akhaaaaih 3alaich ya Amna.
What did i ever do to deserve such an amazing person like her? 
My angel<3






I finally sat next to her and held her hand.
I kissed it.


Me: Amna Alxxxx... You're finally mine!

Amna: And you Khalid Alxxxx, are finally mine <3

Me: A7bch wallah

Amna: Ana akthar <3

Me: Ta3alay shway bagoulech shay

She leaned in and i whispered in her ears.

Me: You're the prettiest person here. 
Actually, you're the most beautiful person that has ever walked this planet. I'm so glad to call you mine

She moved, i thought she was going to whisper something, it was actually a kiss on the cheek ;p

Amna: I'll always be yours inshallah. Forever and always baby.

Me: Amneeeeeen.



We got up, made our way up to our suit got our bags and headed to the airport.


Amna: Khalid, wain bnrou7?

Me: Maldives aw Hawaii aw The Caribbean Islands, ele tabeena!

Amna: But you already have the tickets in you hand

Me: Oh 9a7, it's a surprise then ;)

Amna: Tell me:( 

Khalid: You'll know ones we land babe:* 






What she doesn't know is that we'll be spending 2 weeks in Maldives ba3dain a week in bali and the rest of the month in Bora Bora <3 
Love makes you want to take the person you ove to the most beautiful places on this planet.





BACK TO MY SIDE:





My wedding was in a month's time.
Each time the date got closer, i'd get more shy when i see Fahad or talk to him.
I can't believe i'll be spending the rest of my life with him<3



One more week left.
I started getting everything ready, Jenna and Amna helped me prepare everything.
They'd stay with me and watch movies all night.

The week passed by so fast, it was only two days until my big day, the day i'll no longer be considered a little girl anymore:p
So i checked over everything making sure it was perfect.

It was already the next day, just one more day left.




















I went to the salon and prepared everything, like my nails and nailpolish and all that. 
I went home at around 8.


I laid on my bed hoping i'd fall asleep.
I turned and flipped and cuddled and everything, but nothing really worked.

I looked at the time wla it was 2 am... Oops x_x

I called Fahad

I phone was ringing for quite a long time.
As i was about to close it i heard the sexiest voice ever!
7aram he was sleeping ga3adta x_x


Me: Fahad

Fahad: Hala ib 3uuun Fahad

Me: Sorry ga3adtk 7beeby

Fahad: La la 3adi, cham farou7a 3nde

I giggled 

Fahad: Shfeech?

Me: Umm, well i'm really nervous for tomorrow ou i can't seem to fall asleep

Fahad: A9lan i can't wait for tomorrow! 
The day you become mine
The day we start living together and being together <3

Me: I can't wait either<3

Fahad: don't be nervous babe, inshallah everything will go perfectly and we'd be alone in the end.

Me: Fahad, bnsafir?

Fahad:....

Me: Fahad..

Fahad...

Me: Fahouudi!

Fahad:...


Akeed nam:p

Me: Yallah 3ade, good night 7beeby, i love you so much x


and i hung up.

I closed my eyes and opened them wla it was 7 am:o

I got up bsr3a went to the toilet took a shower 3ala ra7te ou got ready 3ala ra7te:p
I promised my mum we'd go out for breakfast



We went out for breakfast - Cocoa Room (10 am)


Mum: Ha, zahba 7ag your big day

Me: eee:$

Mum: Bs haa mu tyaninein il walad ilmaskeen

Me: Shda3wa yuma!!:(

Mum: Athashmar ma3aaash haw shfeeich

Me: A7bch walah :$ 

Mum: Ana akthar x 


We sat there talking until 11:30.


We payed and headed to the salon.
They started doing my hair and everything, we didn't finish from the salon until 6 pm!

I was really late!

I got in the car with my mum and we headed straight to JW MARRIOT.

I went up to my suite where the makeup artist was waiting for me.
By 8 i was fully ready.

It was time to go downstairs and enter the HUUGE ballroom <3 


Jenna and Amoon came up to help me.

Jenna: Farou7a you look stunning!

Amna: Ee mashallah 3alaich:') My baby's all grown up.

he hugged me

Me: Bs 3ad you're making me cry!

Jenna: La la kilish wala your makeup! Take care of it ha! Yallah 3ad please don't cry :(

I kept in my tears... I can do this.


Amna: Yallah Farou7, zahba?

Me: Yallah.

The held both my hands and off we went.
Finally we9alna el ballroom.

Amoon and Jenna opened the doors, my mum took me in.




I was walking through the room, with many familiar faces smiling at me.
The feeling was indescribable.
I felt so magical ley daraja i thought it was a dream.

I smiled back at everyone, finally we9alt to my place.

People started coming up to me, greeting me and congratulating me.
The started taking pictured as well.

I couldn't wait for Fahad to come in, i just wanted him right next to me<3 








He was finally inside.
He made his way to me with my dad, my uncles and Khaloud<3

They congratulated me and left.






Fahad: You are truly beautiful

Me: :$ thank you

Fahad: I can't wait until we leave this place

Me: Wain bnrou7?

Fahad: Wala mukan, bs i love to be with you alone.



People yaw ou salemaw 3ala Fahad and they took pictures with us.





After about 30 mins Fahad and i left.


Fahad: Yallah imshay

Me: Khan arou7 abadel!

Fahad: No time for that.

We went to the airport rekabna el 6ayara ou we landed at our destination.
I was still in my wedding gown :$



We reached this AMAZING PLACE!
Paradise bema3na ilkilma!



Fahad took me inside this villa.
Kan aku bags on the floor.

Me: Umm fahad i think aku people hnee.

fahad: Nope. We're the only two people here and those bags are yours.

Me: But i didn't pack anything :/

Fahad: Adri:p Kalamt omich and she talked to your sister ou i got you stuff and they packed everything:p


Me: OMG! I love you so much!

I ran to him and hugged him.
He lifted me up and started spinning <3


We then had our first kiss.
Oh so magically!




Maradaina el kuwait ila like 2 months later.

























*4 years later*



I now have a 3 year old boy and a 1 year old daughter <3
Hamad and Bibi.


Amoon and khaloud have twin girls<3
Aldanah and Alzain x (3 years old each) 


Jenna and Saoud have two girls and a boy.
Yousif- 4
Maryam- 3
Dalal- 2











The years passed by so quickly, it was the best time ever.
Being with Fahad changed my life, a lot!
I can't believe i have children now:')
Oh AND i'm and auntie :p








Oh and Othman married his cousin bs mn his mum's side.
Raghad swore she never wanted to see him and i haven't seen her every since:p
Othman's finally happy and he's okay with the whole Fahad thing now.





















I hoped you enjoyed the first story, sorry itha ga9art ib 7agkm xx
Please comment and tell me what you think about the whole story <3

14 comments:

  1. AMAZING <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well, i tried my best. Tell me what you didn't like about t and i'll try to avoid it later

      Delete
  3. OMG OMG I READ THE WHOLE STORY IN 3 DAYS, IN SCHOOL, WHEN I WAS SUPPOSED TO SLEEP AND WHEN I WAS DOING MY HOMEWORK! Amazing writer, Allah i5afthich!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you so much i really appreciate that xx but FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES:p Goodluck <3

      Delete
  4. ambauuuuh. La jed jed best stroy i have ever read. Shiftay all the other love blogs no comparison to yours! 3ajeeeeeib mashallh ican't believe such an amazing person like u exists! please start typing a story soon! i cant stop reading all your posts simply amazing! and the way everyhting happens and how it is described nail-biting, la jed jed none of the ordss im saying is enough lazem klma yideeda bs 7agkum! AMAZING WRITERS JEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!! You are so 'maratsana' khalas from now on this word means beyond amazing and can only describe you guys! Mashlhhhhhh!





    PS. I KNOW I'M SCRAZY SORRY :$

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looool thank you so much wallah this made my entire week!♡ I'm inspired by my readers and motivated by al your comments i really apprerciate all the comments. Jad i love you to bits and pieces xxx Love, your maratsana ;) ♡♡♡

      Delete
  5. woi! masta7mil shino hal blog il3ajeib i can't believe this. Intaw 7ad.kum mawhubeib lazim taktbuun qi9a w t6b3unha. Ra7 tinji7un insir3a wlahh.
    Good luck on your future careers. kitbaw gi9a ibsir3a le2ankum wayid naaaaar!
    Your biggest FAN! - IE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wallah you guys arr amazingggg!
      Thank you so much for all the comments and thank youuuu for being my BIGGEST FAN♡

      Delete
  6. Your blog 3ajeeeebbb!!!!!! Wallah I'm so addicted to it<3 9arly 2 days 5al9t agra your story laa jadd jaadd I LOVE you and your blog<3 Btw the anonymous commenter that just said she didn't like it, laish kentay ga3da tegrain el chapter? You need to hold your self from your "RUDE" comments cz she tried her best to write this all, let's see if you could do a blog a7la men this! Anyways ana ma aby athaya3 wagtich for reading this bs thank you for this all love you loads x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgg!!♡ this is the best thing ever wallah! I'm so glanyou liked it ou it was a first attempt so I'm 7ada 7ada ecstatic ina 7abaitouha! And the fact that you wrote al of this makes it better and better♡ 7bebty jad this made my day.
      Oh and 3ade kaifha it's her opinion, i appreciate your defense;p

      Delete