Sorry for the delay, but it's because we aren't getting any feedbacks so i figured no one's really enjoying this story. Here goes...
Othman: So i guess it's only us
Me: Yeah:p
Othman: Oh yeah khal anade Fahad.
He called him and told him to come. So we sat down on the dining table, the three of us.
Othman and Fahad were talking, i felt left out, bs el9ara7a suwalefhm twanes =)) mu nafsna, most of our conversations 7ash x_x
Fhaid: Agoul bu 3thma, shrayek nrou7 starbucks, msht'hee iced white mocha!
Me: Allaaah! Anaa ba3ad!
Both: .....
Inshallah mu chethe x_x why did i just blurt that out!
Othman: Ummm male khlg arou7 Fhaid, shrayek ent trou7 bru7k?
That means othman and i will be in the chalet alone... mu chena fashla shway, well, after what happened between us :/
Fahad: uhh, okay sure. Bs whatsapp me your order.
Othman: Inshallah
Fahad put on the sexiest smile and said: Wintay Farah, shnu tabeen
I tried so hard not to blush or lower my head so Othman wouldn't suspect a thing.
Me: Abe iced white mocha please:D
Fahad: 7athreen ;)
So he took his things and left.
Othman and i sat there for 5 minutes on the dining table in silence.
I got up and started doing dished ou nathaft el table since the housekeeper wasn't here (ma7eb afoul khadam our maids so i refer to them as nannies or housekeepers)
When i finished with all the cleaning i was exhausted so i went and sat on the sofa. Othman was on the other sofa. He was too busy watching tv so i thought i'd not disturb him by talking, instead i kept using my phone.
I was scrolling down my timeline when on tweet caught my eye, it was Raghad's tweet:
"Telling me i should move on and not bother wasting any second on you is like telling the sun to stop being so bright. It'll never happen."
20 minutes ago- "I love you and that's that"
15 minute ago- "Stop acting like you don't care"
10 minutes ago-"Ughhh! I see you online every second! Just reply!"
5 minutes ago - "Why don't you get it? i love you"
Othman tweeted something 3 minutes ago, right after raghad's tweet.
"I don't want to hurt anybody with my choices"
Raghad instantly tweeted- "If only you'd love me, everyone would be happy"
I had and involuntary action to all that and i tweeted subconsciously
"Stop being such a drama queen about this."
I was so caught up with the whole thing i didn't even feel it x_x I wanted to delete it so fast, i was panicking!
Me: Abaaaih! -gasp-
Othman: Shfeech?!
Me: Ha la umm wala shay x_x Bs i kind of tweeted something blghala6 ou i didn't mean it...
Othman: hahaha, la leave it, she deserves it.
Me: So you realized it was about her rampage on twitter x_x
Othman: Yeah, Raghad does that a lot.
Me: So what happened between you two?
If you don't mind me asking?
Othman: Nothing happened, that's the whole point!
Me: But all the love tweets and the retweets :p?
Othman: You didn't think they were-
You thought they were about her? Mn9ejech?;p
Me: Well yeah x_x You two have known each other for so long so lama you told me about 2 years now, i thought you were referring to her
Othman: La yubaa! Hathe she's too attached for some reason, if i don't talk to her she turns all ballistic and starts ranting about how i hate her x_x
Me: wow x_x You got yourself a handful =))
Othman: Yeah well, if only the girl i liked felt that way about me, i'd never get tired of her
Me: Oh well, life's a roller coaster, you have your ups and downs and then it all ends.
Othman: Let's just hope the ending is good
Me: You're alive in the end aren't you?
Othman: What if the lever opens and you fall off?
Me: .... O.O
Othman: Ba3dain blood everyone and people start screaming and you c-
Me: Othmaaaaan :( bs 3ad tara abche
My eyes started tearing up, i actually got really scared =))
Othman: Shda3wa =)) tara ga3ad atghashmar
Me: hahaha! You better be!
And we started laughing and joking around well the dow opens, i jumped off my seat, it was Fahad.
Me: Way yuma! Fahad khara3tne -.-'
Fahad: hahaha, asef wallah mu qa9de
Me: 3ade :p
Fahad: Othman wainek! 9arle sena adezlek whatsapp agoulk shtabe shtabe ma radait! Zain ena Farah kanat maska her phone, ehya galatle shayeblk
Fahad froze in his place, he realized what he just said. No no no Fahaaad x_x al7een Othman yshek gene :(
Othman: umm kalamt'ha?
Fahad: Wallah asef Othman, et6arait ene adezlaha dm, enta mu rathe trd
He actually whatsapp'ed me :$ We exchange numbers on the roof <3
Othman: Oh dm, 3ade 3ade:p Shyebtle?
Fahad: Madre shesma nesait =))
Me: Caramel frappuccino :D
Fahad: Yeah that :p
Othman: Ohh... ma7eb caramel x_x Bs yallah 3ashank bashreba Fhaid, 6ag drab 3ashana:p
"3ashanek Fhaid" Wallah?-.-' Laish mu 3ala shane ana? Maleeq 3-| ... OMG and i repeat! Why do i careee? x_x
Fahad: 7beeb! Allah y3ez shanek
Ok my heart literally 6a7 eb ba6ne! 3abale begoul 7beebty x_x
So it was night time, my mum called me and told me she was already half way home with my dad and the siblings and she "thought" i could stay the night there -.- Ashkara nasya 3ane.
But don't door, i came prepared. I opened my bag, got my shorts out and got ready for bed. I usually sleep with shorts and a tank top, forgot Othman and Fahad were here so i went down, on my way down i bumped into Othman. Tefashalt so i started apologizing.
Othman: uhh...
Me: Othman! shfeek?
Othman: La la walashay Bs ena 3ade:p
Fahad: Came down the stairs shirtless and in his boxers
OH MY GODDDDD!!! <3.<3 Hala bl zaaain
Next thing i knew i had a blanket thrown over my face
Othman: Tagha6ay aku rayal
Me: damnnn -low voice-
Othamn: Shgeltay?
Me: wala shay, mata7achait haw
Fahad was smiling the whole time and i was melting to be honest (tbh) He's so hot! The only reason Othman wanted me to cover up was cos Fahad was checking me out ;) lol just kidding but he was staring so yeah x_x
Me: Umm i'l just... go upstairs x_x
Othman: you do that
Me: Good night
Fahad: Sweet dreams
Othman: Shtabe ent?
Fahad: La bs ena ya3ne.. shfeek! I'm being nice to the girl:p
Othman: Malek shghel feeha
Fahad: Agoul rou7 nam
Othman: Inzain, tabe may?
Fahad: La mashkour. Ana 9a3ed ha
Othman got a phone call, he seemed distracted so he motioned to Fahad to go away. Fahad came up, knocked the door to my room and came in
Me: Fahad?! shtsawe hnee!
Fahad: Shfeech i just came to say goodnight and that umm, you look pretty
Me: Okay Fahad as much as i love hearing you say that rou7 bara bsr3a please! Gabel la eye Othman
Fahad ignored me and came closer, i got kind of scared
Me: Fahad! Shfeek matesma3ne
Fahad came next to me and held my hand: Good night 7beebty
He kissed my forehead ou 6ala3
That wasn't scary, in fact, it was so ROMANTIC!
AHHH! The love i have for this guy is endless.
So i sat in bed and i started thinking about life
I imagined what it would be like to marry Fahad. I'd live in a huge house and have the cutest babies ever. My life would be just perfect <3 Back to my babies<3.<3 They'd probably be tanned and fit, with the CUTEST smiles ever and either black or brown hair... ahh! Cuteness OVERLOAD!
I woke up and found myself on the beach. No one was around. I then see a tall muscular figure coming my way. Tanned oiled body and the perfect six pack with the hottest swimming suit shorts.
He then approaches me and lifts me up. I was surprised to see it was Fahad.
I didn't feel scared at all. Ma theft ena eye a7ad weshoufna, i just had the moment and i took it! He was holding my hand ou we were walking on the beach and talking about our future and how many kids we wanted.
He then stood in his place, pulled me from my waist.
We stood there for a few minutes gazing into each other's eyes. I was staring at his lips, they were glossy. But not the woman kind of glossy, the natural type.
He then said: I've been waiting to do this for a long time
He leans in for a kiss; i closed my eyes. As our lips got closer everything started to get blurry. I heard my name being called out. It kept getting louder and louder.
Everything disappeared and i felt someone moving me around and calling my name. It was Othman.
Othman: Zaaain gmtay!
Me: good morning to you to!
Othman: Ana ou Fhaid bnrou7 nrkab jet skii
Glt aga3dch ymkn tabeen tyeen?
Me: Allaah! Wanasa, yallah abadel wayee.
I got ready, wore my swimming suit and i went down.
Fahad: Hala obouuy <3.<3
Me: Hala feek:$
Othman then came and looked at me and said: Bt6l3een chethe?
Me: Well yeah that's my swimming suit!
Othman: Go put on a short or something
Me: Haw othman shfeek? Shnu short? Etha obouy yertha a6la3 chethe? WHy should i listen to you?
I could see from his facial expression ena ma3jeba what i said.
Othman: Obouuch mu hnee! Ana gltlch rou7ay lebsay short ya3ne rou7ay lebsay SHORT! -screaming-
Me: Uff Othman enta laish chethe!
Fahad: Uhh Farah rou7ay lebsay shay tkfain malna khelg 9rakh mn 9ba7 allah khair.
Me: Barou7 albes bs 3ala shan Fahad mmu enta! Allah y3een ele t7bha! UGHHH!
I went up stairs started screaming into my pillow and replaying what just happened in my head. Othman kan yabe ma9la7te, yabene atsatar... Why didn't Fahad care? :/ Oh no x_x Inshallah maykun the typical kuwaiti jerk ou bs yl3ab 3alay for now ou yabe tefe9ekh ou hal suwalef :( Tara wallah ana mu chethe bs lana chalet so i wore my bathing suit :(
I also realized what i said to Othman, i was really harsh. I out on my shorts and went down to find them.
I looked around the building but i couldn't find them. Haw? wain ra7aw?
No comments:
Post a Comment