Baba: Farah baba, shtsaween ga3da hnee brou7ech
Me: Na6rat'hm ykhal9on
Baba: hhhhhh
Me: laish teth7ak?
Baba: 7bebte ra7aw ohma mn zeman mkhal9een
Me: ohh.
Baba: Yallah emshay weyay ana al7een raye7.
Me: Okay baba bs khal ayeeb my bag.
baba: Yallah ana na6rech bl sayara.
Me: Inshala
I knew it was too good to be true -.-' Lazim ana akhir wa7da! :'(
So i got my bags and off we went.
On our way to the chalet i got my phone out. Ba6alt twitter awl shay, i had two dm's. One of them was from Fahad<3
@FahadAlx:
9ba7 el khair 7bebty
@FAlxxxx:
9ba7 elnoor :*
@FahadAlxxxx:
Shlonech?
@FAlxxxx:
il7imdilah ibkhair
Inta shlonk?
@FahadAlx:
Bkhair dam 7yate bkhair:*
Wallah i love this guy<3.<3
@FAlxxxx:
baby, wain btrou7 ilyom?
@FahadAlx:
Wallah ana 7aleyan bl shalaih weya Othman ou ahala. Entay wain btrou7en?
SHOOT! Fahad's going to be there?x_x I'm so excited to finally be so close to him but i don't want to be with him and Othman in the same place:/ It'd so awkward!
@FAlxxxx:
I'm actually on my way to you guys now
@FahadAlx:
ya3ne bashoufech? <3
@FAlxxxx:
Inshallah ;*
@FahadAlx:
akhhhh! Yallah na6rech <3.<3
Let's hope he doesn't expect me to go out with him or sneak out or anything.
I told my dad to turn on the radio, kanaw 7a6een "Just a kiss" by lady antebellum <3
Lying here with you so close to me
It's hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breathe
Caught up in this moment
Caught up in your smile
I've never opened up to anyone
So hard to hold back when I'm holding you in my arms
We don't need to rush this
Let's just take it slow
Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
No, I don't wanna mess this thing up
I don't wanna push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright
With just a kiss goodnight
I know that if we give this a little time
It'll only bring us closer to the love we wanna find
It's never felt so real
No it's never felt so right
It's hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breathe
Caught up in this moment
Caught up in your smile
I've never opened up to anyone
So hard to hold back when I'm holding you in my arms
We don't need to rush this
Let's just take it slow
Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
No, I don't wanna mess this thing up
I don't wanna push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright
With just a kiss goodnight
I know that if we give this a little time
It'll only bring us closer to the love we wanna find
It's never felt so real
No it's never felt so right
I got so caught up with the song, i actually started singing, jedam obouuy x_x
Baba: Agoul farah... R7may ethoun obouch sshway
Me: Yubaaaaaa :(
Baba: Atghashmar shfeech!
Me: A7b hathe ilghniya:$
baba: walah mayendara 3anech..
Ouch... mu chene 6ay7a mn 3aina x_x
Oh well, my dad maya3jeba shay
But i still love him to bits and pieces! Speaking of love...
Me: Baba mta no9al elchalet yallah :(
Baba: Ka mabuga shay, bs masafat 6reej we7na hnak inshallah
Me: Inzain yuba shda3wa mashe 80 -.-' Speed limit's 120 YALLAAAH!
Baba: Bala 9rakh! Tara wallah ahedech hnee wamshe 3anech
Me: :$ did i mention how much i love you?
Baba: elma9la7a 3ala u9oulha
Wow-.- The love my dad has for me is... unbearable =))
A7es kelesh maywa6ene lol.
20 minutes later we9alna el chalet. So i went in salamat 3ala ilkil, wana 6al3a i bumped into Othman... oh the joy.
Othman: Asef
Me: 3ade
I walked away, a part of me waited for him to call my name since he always does that when we bump into each other...
I guess the girl he likes made him change and well, forget all the others.
As i sat outside thinking about what just happened, i realized Raghad wasn't here, neither was Rayan, hmm akeed 6al3een. Oh wait, that means i'm the only girl here, oh and fa6oum ikhte (mums and aunts are classified as women, not girls:p), but she never asks about me so yeah.
Which means i get to spend time with FAHAAAD<3
Oh bs othman kela weya :(
....: Hala bl 7lwa
i lifted my head to find Fahad:D!!!!!!
Me: Hala feek:$
Fahad: Shlonech?
Me: tamam winta
Fahad: Tamam damech gaa3da jedame<3.<3
Me: umm laish wagef ta3al ig3ad
Fahad: Afa 3alaich, maredlech 6alab ya ba3ad'hm
He came and sat next to me... he was too close and my heart suddenly started pumping really fast. He smelled really good! Uff is it hot out here or is it just me? x_x
He held my hand and said...
Fahad: Mabech t'hdeene lo she9er. Abeech tkounen Farou7te, ele btthal weyay lay akher el 3umer ou btkoun yame kl el awqat ou matfaregne kelesh
Me: Fahad?
Fahad: 3yuna..
Me: Promise me something?
Fahad: I pr- haa la la! 7ada bayekh
He quickly moved to the chair furthest away from me
Me: huh?! :/
i turned around to see Othman coming out. Wai3 he just ruined my moment! The amount of hatred i have towards Othman is endless, even though he does all those things unintentionally, i still hate him for that.
Othman: Fhaid shmga3dek hnee? Ta3al dakhel weyana
Fahad: mu chena fashla, ahalek dakhel ou chethe
Othman: La yubaa, 3ade 3ade bng3ad el fog e7na
Fahad: ......
Othman:......
They kept talking and i kept dm'ing Fahad.
@FAlxxxx:
Ya7alat 7beeby wehwa mndemej bl suwalef ou nase 3ane
I smiled as i sent it. I kept looking at him waiting for him to answer.
I was mesmerized by how perfect he looked, i couldn't stop gazing. Somehow i snapped out of it and looked back at my phone.
@FahadAlx:
hahaha wallah asef 7bebty bs i can't make it look obvious.
Ya7alatech wentay mtan7a chethe<3
Omg fashlaaa! Inshallah matane7 eb wayha chethe x_x I realised that the other dm i saw in the car earlier was from Othman, i opened it to find this:
@OthmanAlx:
Farah i'm so sorry about what happened that day, wallah makan qa9de a'atheech aw athaygech or even hurt you! The last thing i want to do is hurt you, please forgive me. Anger got ahold of me ou 9ar els 9ar, i promise you it'll never happen again. Jed jed ana 7mar gala ele sawaita, tkfa mabeech tz3len 3alay, i really care about you.
I started tearing up, i can't believe it, i can't hate that guy! 3ala kel ele sawa, i suddenly have the urger to forgive him. `i've grown so close to him the past few weeks and i didn't want to lose al that just because of some inconvenience!
I wiped my tears and started thinking of what to say, i sat there so long that Othman and Fahad had already gone inside.
I figured out how to reply.
@FAlxxxx:
You're one of the most important people in my life, i don't want to lose you. I was real angry and upset, but now, i don't really care anymore. The only thing i care about is us <3 I care too you know:p and it's really sweet what you said, i appreciate it.
P.s by us i mean ena chethe we're not only cousins, but friends:p
Othman's P.O.V:
I never realized hot beautiful angels were til i bumped into the most beautiful one when i was entering the chalet.
I couldn't help but notice her lips, the same red lipstick that make every guy melt. <3.<3
You are one hot mess Farah.
When i apologized to her redat eb nafseya, she's obviously and i guess my dm yesterday wasn't that useful either.
When i came back out sheft'ha ga3da tsolef weya Fhaid. That smile<3 She's perfect mashallah, in every way possible. If only I can make her smile that way. Akhhaaih shnu a7bha, but i guess i lost my chance.
I realized that farad and farah were getting closer in the past few weeks, he makes her laugh and comforts her. I can't tell him to back off, dare make shay bainhm bs ham aghar. Imagine the girl you love, going to school with your best friend and on top of that they're getting closer and closer each day and he makes her feel so much better, ou ahem shay ena he makes her laugh. Yabakhtek ya Fhaid.
Wana ga3ad asolef weya Fhaid bara la7atht ena Farah kanat ga3da etdame3, magedar agoulaha shay lana adre enha tekrahne ou i'd probably make things worse. Even though it was killing me inside, i had to ignore the fact that the love of my life is crying. I had to accept the fact that i couldn't do anything about it.
Dashaina ana ou Fhaid dakhel ou 9a3adna fog, i looked at my phone well auk one dm. I knew ena it would never be from Farah, but i was still hoping it was from her, i opened it well agra shkatba:
@FAlxxxx:
You're one of the most important people in my life, i don't want to lose you. I was real angry and upset, but now, i don't really care anymore. The only thing i care about is us <3 I care too you know:p and it's really sweet what you said, i appreciate it.
P.s by us i mean ena chethe we're not only cousins, but friends:p
I suddenly feel 10 times better! Rethat 3ane! Next time lazem i stop being such a jerk and actually make her feel better. Do you really blame me? Ya3ne ashouf ashkal wa9kha nafs el 3agad els bl mujama3at y6al3un Farah chethe ou masawe shay? I might have went a little overboard with the whole thing bs wallah 3ashan ma9la7at'ha.
One word stood out from that whole text, 'us'. Meta eye el yom els tgouleen feet us ou matkharbeena with 'friends'. What if i don't wasn't us to be friends, i want more! I want to be with you! Hold you in my arms, keep you there forever and never let you go. I want my arms and chest to be your safest place, the place you sleep on, the place you never get tired of.
I can't help it, i love her too much.
Back to my side:
So dashait dakhel ou ga3adt weya the women shway. I was walking to the toilet wela ashouf Othman nazel mn el daray.
Me: Othman
Othman: Hala
Me: Wain raye7?
Othman: barou7 meshwar ou rad, tamreen 3ala shay?
Me: la salamtek
Othman: allah ysalmech.
I waited for him to go out. Two minutes later i went running upstairs. I looked around but i could't find Fahad anywhere.
i didn't want to go down, so i went up to the roof. I opened the door to find my baby standing there admiring the few. I gazed at his back from afar and then went up to him.
Me: 7beeby
Fahad: akhaaaihh! Shgeltay?
Me: 7beby:$
Fahad: masma3?
Me: 7beeeeby:$
Fahad: ba3ad mara
Me: Bs 3ad :p
Fahad: 3ala ra7tech.
He came closer, i was scared so i started moving back a little.
Fahad: Shfeech?
Me: wala shay
Fahad: khayfa?
Me: la la mu khayfa
Fahad: Akeed?
Me: Akeedain
Fahad: inzain 7beebty, i promise.
The way he says it <3.<3!!! I literally melted in my place.
Me: You promise what?
Fahad: You said promise me something, and i promise
Me: Promise me you'll never leave me, promise me that we'll always be together, promise me we'll last forever.
He came closer and held my hand...
Fahad: I promise i'll never leave you *kisses my head*
I promise we'll always be together *kisses my hand*
I promise we'll last forever * kisses my cheek*
Ahhh! Do you blame me for loving him? isn't he just perfect?! <3
Me: I'm so lucky to have you in my life
Fahad: It's an honor to be with such a beautiful woman<3
I was so tempted to hug him, but i had to fight the urge.
We stayed there for about an hour talking and getting to know each other more, i realized how amazing he was.
I got a text from my mother telling me to come down for lunch, i told her i wasn't hungry so i could stay longer with Fahad, but he insisted that i should go down and eat. I love how much he cares<3
I went down to find that everyone's gone, only me and Othman were there.
Othman: So i guess it's only us
Me: Yeah:p
Othman: Oh yeah khal anade Fahad.
He called him and told him to come. So we sat down on the dining table, the three of us.
Othman and Fahad were talking, i felt left out, bs el9ara7a suwalefhm twanes =)) mu nafsna, most of our conversations 7ash x_x
Please comment/dm/mention and tell us what you think about the blog so far :D
No comments:
Post a Comment