*11 a.m*
I just woke up, went to the toilet, did what i had to do and took a shower.
I got out of the shower about an hour later, i did my hair put on my make up and got ready for zwara. I heard my mum calling me
Mum: Farah yallaah! Kelena na6reench tkhal9een
Me: inshallah yuma kane nazla
i got my bag bsr3a ou nezalt. I'm always the last one to get ready x_x
So my name is Farah Al xxxx, i have meadium length, glodenish-brown hair and hazel eyes. My height is average, and i'm a bit curvy :$ I go to a private school here in kuwait. I'm currently 14 years old, turning 15 in a few months. I have 2 brothers and one sister, i'm in the middle.
Khaled: Faarouuuu7! Yallah theba7tena kl saturday e7na akher nas bl zwara!
me: abaaaih! khaloud bs 3ad kane nazla!
Fatima: If only you'd spend more time on your studies than your makeup:)
Me: jealous much?
Fatima: jealous? 3ayal shnuuu?
Me: you ain't got the looks baby sister
Fatima: ay looks! my ass lo-
Baba: FATIMA! seday 7aljech ou bala qelat adab!
Fatima: bs yuba wa-
Baba: we76uba!
Abdullah starts crying uncontrollably, that always happens when we fight and then my dad shouts at everyone... except for me, they all hate it, they think i'm his favourite. They don't know what my dad does, he remembers ALL their birthdays except mine, when they go out he gets them all what they want ela ana, la ou marat they all go out wekhalone at home 'cause i ''have an exam" but when fa6oum or khaloud have exams he cancels the outing... lucky me ;) and they call me the favourite one. i wish!
Mum: bs bs! ga3adtaw 3aboode!
We all apologise and start entering the car.
A few minute later we reached my garndmother's house. They changed their house, it's more like a villa now, mashallah it's really huge.
baba: Yallah deshaw dakhel ou lo tsm7oun, la tethaweshoun wetfashlouna jedam our relatives
All of us; inshallah baba
When we entered, i could've sworn this wasn't my grandmother's house, there were people í have never seen my entire life... But when i saw the old family picture, i was 100% sure that this was my grandmother's house
AND OMG! that guy, he's so hot!
...: okh asef mu qa9de
me: ayy!
..: wallah mu qa9de
me: laish matshouf jedamek!
...: farah wallah i'm sorry
i lifted my head up to find...
Stay tuned! and please comment and share :* thank you!
I just woke up, went to the toilet, did what i had to do and took a shower.
I got out of the shower about an hour later, i did my hair put on my make up and got ready for zwara. I heard my mum calling me
Mum: Farah yallaah! Kelena na6reench tkhal9een
Me: inshallah yuma kane nazla
i got my bag bsr3a ou nezalt. I'm always the last one to get ready x_x
So my name is Farah Al xxxx, i have meadium length, glodenish-brown hair and hazel eyes. My height is average, and i'm a bit curvy :$ I go to a private school here in kuwait. I'm currently 14 years old, turning 15 in a few months. I have 2 brothers and one sister, i'm in the middle.
Khaled: Faarouuuu7! Yallah theba7tena kl saturday e7na akher nas bl zwara!
me: abaaaih! khaloud bs 3ad kane nazla!
Fatima: If only you'd spend more time on your studies than your makeup:)
Me: jealous much?
Fatima: jealous? 3ayal shnuuu?
Me: you ain't got the looks baby sister
Fatima: ay looks! my ass lo-
Baba: FATIMA! seday 7aljech ou bala qelat adab!
Fatima: bs yuba wa-
Baba: we76uba!
Abdullah starts crying uncontrollably, that always happens when we fight and then my dad shouts at everyone... except for me, they all hate it, they think i'm his favourite. They don't know what my dad does, he remembers ALL their birthdays except mine, when they go out he gets them all what they want ela ana, la ou marat they all go out wekhalone at home 'cause i ''have an exam" but when fa6oum or khaloud have exams he cancels the outing... lucky me ;) and they call me the favourite one. i wish!
Mum: bs bs! ga3adtaw 3aboode!
We all apologise and start entering the car.
A few minute later we reached my garndmother's house. They changed their house, it's more like a villa now, mashallah it's really huge.
baba: Yallah deshaw dakhel ou lo tsm7oun, la tethaweshoun wetfashlouna jedam our relatives
All of us; inshallah baba
When we entered, i could've sworn this wasn't my grandmother's house, there were people í have never seen my entire life... But when i saw the old family picture, i was 100% sure that this was my grandmother's house
AND OMG! that guy, he's so hot!
...: okh asef mu qa9de
me: ayy!
..: wallah mu qa9de
me: laish matshouf jedamek!
...: farah wallah i'm sorry
i lifted my head up to find...
Stay tuned! and please comment and share :* thank you!
nice, actually loved it but too short! you should write many posts first then post 3 or 4 so people can get exited! but for now, ILOVEDIT
ReplyDeleteAww thank you! We have exams that's why. :( by next week we will post more.
Delete