Soi was told the past posts all ended with cliffhangers, sorry for that x_x i get so caqrried away so i end them with cliffhangers. My partner ga3da t7en 3ala rase so i'm posting this post. Oh and, IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!! :p
I got a direct message:
Farah, i know we've only been talking for a few weeks, but i swear i can't go a day without talking to you. I have never loved a girl before or talked to any, but you're somehow different. You MAKE me want to talk to you.
I love talking to you. Lama akalmech a7es ma7ad muhem, you brighten my day. Mashallah you're beautiful and you deserve the best. I really hope that i'm not too late and i'm sorry if i'm being forward but i can't help it, you do that to me.
Farah ana a7bch and i want you to be mine, forever. Seeing you everyday, away from me, talking to so many people makes me realize that i could lose you any day. I'm so afraid of losing you.
Bs 7abait agoulech what i thought of you. If you feel the same way wallah la7e6ech b3youne ou akheshech eb galbe. I really hope you answer me as soon as possible.
Sweet dreams beautiful :*
I read the first few words over and over again before opening the conversation. I started making up scenarios in my head about what Fahad had sent me... As ni was thinking i feel into a deep sleep.
I woke up the other day at around 11. The first thing i did was open the conversation and read what he sent.
I started to tear up :') They were tears of jopy, i couldn't believe he said that, my friends were right.
The first thing i did was connect the girls into on conference
Me: ALOOOOO! Girls abaaih! The best thing just happened to me! Omg omg omg i cant believe it. Ma9adeg ena it's true! Waaaay a7baaaaaaaa
Jenna: CHUB!
Amna: Okay nadre enech mestansaa bs 3a6ena fer9a netkalam=))
Jenna: Inzain tell us sh9ar, we know it's Fahad since you said a7bä
Me: Okay so ...
I told them everything from a-z
Jenna: so happy for you!
Amna: Me too! 7abebtyy doum hal wanasa
Me: Thank youu wayed! Jad jad i'm the happiest girl alive!
Amna: what did you tell him? 3gb ma he said all that?
Me: well... i didn't actually reply yet. I told you guys first!
Jenna: aww! 7bebty meta dazha?
Me: ams belail :D!!!!!
Amna: as much as we're flattered, 7araaam! Reday 3allaih na6er your answer mn ams!
Me: khala9 innshallah al7een arou7 agoula
I hung up before they even said anything.
Before i went to my dm's i scrolled down my timeline. Fahad tweeted, " waiting for that answer of yours''
I opened the converstaion and kept re-reading it over and over again i couldn't help but smile at how sweet it was. I'm the luckiest girl alive.
@FAlxxxx:
Sorry for the late reply
Less than a minute later her replied. A7es kan na6er 3ala nar.
@FahadAlx:
If i annoyed you with my text yesterday, i'm so sorry i know i was way out of line
@FAlxxxx:
Fahad, stop aplogizing, you weren't forward and you weren't out of line. You were just perfect
@FahadAlx:
What do you mean? Tkfa goulele ena you feel the same way
@FAlxxxx:
I feel the same way, i liked you since the beginning of the year, i was so afraid to tell you because you never talk to girls...
@FahadAlx:
Ma9adeg, ana mn sheftech eb Avenues, ou gelt hathe ehya, the girl i want to spend the rest of my life with
@FAlxxxx:
madre shagoul :$
@FahadAlx:
Akhhhh! Fedait ele tst7e, 7beebty wallah :*
@FAlxxxx:
7bebtek?
@FahadAlx:
Eee 7beebty, i couldn't hold it in much longer
@FAlxxxx:
I like the sound of that <3
@FahadAlx:
3ayal i'll always call you that afa 3alaich:*
@FAlxxxx:
okay 3ayal 7bebe ana lazem arou7:$
Omggg madre shlon i sent thaty ! Fashlaaa!
@FahadAlx:
I can't wait till i hear you say that jedame<3.<3
tyt 7bebte ou take care
@FAlxxxX:
Inshala
I got soooo excited after the converstaion ou i tweeted "Best day ever"
He retweeted it instantly... a7es 9j y7bne :'( wanasaa!
A few minutes later i got a whatsapp from Saoud
Saoud: Hala bl ga63a
Me: Hala feek x_x
Saoud: Mn zeman 3annech
Me: Shnsawe ba3ad, so busy with school
Saoud: That's your excuse for everything nowadays :)
Me: Cos it's true s3ood :D
Saoud: Sure it is
Me: Shfeek?
La jad sh9ar feek?
Saoud: What do you mean?
Me: Kl mageltlk shay you make a big deal out of it ou tg3ad tetdala3!
Saoud: Shaku?
Me: Abaaih! 7adek bared!
Saoud: Sheech entay? Lazem entahawash 3ala kl shay?
Me: wai3 s3ood es'al nafsik! Grow up zain la la don't grow up. Man up!
Saoud: Oh okay we9alna laih hal mar7ala? Esharha 3alay ene 7ABATECH!
Me: you what? .........
Saoud: Forget it :)))))
I couldn't reply to him, he changed, to the worse.
So today's friday. After the converstaion with my girls, saoud and Fahouude:$ It was About 1 in the afternoon. I went to the tiolet took a shower and then got into the most COMFORTABLE clothes... My playsuit! :D It looked a little like this one.
Oh did i mention we're going to the çhalet today? My bag was already packed so i was practically ready. Awl mara akhale9 gabel el kel! I went down and found cookies on the counter. I ate them :$ i was so hungry!0
Baba: Farah baba, shtsaween ga3da hnee brou7ech
Me: Na6rat'hm ykhal9on
Baba: hhhhhh
Me: laish teth7ak?
Baba: 7bebte ra7aw ohma mn zeman mkhal9een
Me: ohh.
Baba: Yallah emshay weyay ana al7een raye7.
Me: Okay baba bs khal ayeeb my bag.
baba: Yallah ana na6rech bl sayara.
Me: Inshala
I knew it was too good to be true -.-' Lazim ana akhir wa7da! :'(
So i got my bags and off we went.
Two more hours until Christmas :D
I got a direct message:
Farah, i know we've only been talking for a few weeks, but i swear i can't go a day without talking to you. I have never loved a girl before or talked to any, but you're somehow different. You MAKE me want to talk to you.
I love talking to you. Lama akalmech a7es ma7ad muhem, you brighten my day. Mashallah you're beautiful and you deserve the best. I really hope that i'm not too late and i'm sorry if i'm being forward but i can't help it, you do that to me.
Farah ana a7bch and i want you to be mine, forever. Seeing you everyday, away from me, talking to so many people makes me realize that i could lose you any day. I'm so afraid of losing you.
Bs 7abait agoulech what i thought of you. If you feel the same way wallah la7e6ech b3youne ou akheshech eb galbe. I really hope you answer me as soon as possible.
Sweet dreams beautiful :*
I read the first few words over and over again before opening the conversation. I started making up scenarios in my head about what Fahad had sent me... As ni was thinking i feel into a deep sleep.
I woke up the other day at around 11. The first thing i did was open the conversation and read what he sent.
I started to tear up :') They were tears of jopy, i couldn't believe he said that, my friends were right.
The first thing i did was connect the girls into on conference
Me: ALOOOOO! Girls abaaih! The best thing just happened to me! Omg omg omg i cant believe it. Ma9adeg ena it's true! Waaaay a7baaaaaaaa
Jenna: CHUB!
Amna: Okay nadre enech mestansaa bs 3a6ena fer9a netkalam=))
Jenna: Inzain tell us sh9ar, we know it's Fahad since you said a7bä
Me: Okay so ...
I told them everything from a-z
Jenna: so happy for you!
Amna: Me too! 7abebtyy doum hal wanasa
Me: Thank youu wayed! Jad jad i'm the happiest girl alive!
Amna: what did you tell him? 3gb ma he said all that?
Me: well... i didn't actually reply yet. I told you guys first!
Jenna: aww! 7bebty meta dazha?
Me: ams belail :D!!!!!
Amna: as much as we're flattered, 7araaam! Reday 3allaih na6er your answer mn ams!
Me: khala9 innshallah al7een arou7 agoula
I hung up before they even said anything.
Before i went to my dm's i scrolled down my timeline. Fahad tweeted, " waiting for that answer of yours''
I opened the converstaion and kept re-reading it over and over again i couldn't help but smile at how sweet it was. I'm the luckiest girl alive.
@FAlxxxx:
Sorry for the late reply
Less than a minute later her replied. A7es kan na6er 3ala nar.
@FahadAlx:
If i annoyed you with my text yesterday, i'm so sorry i know i was way out of line
@FAlxxxx:
Fahad, stop aplogizing, you weren't forward and you weren't out of line. You were just perfect
@FahadAlx:
What do you mean? Tkfa goulele ena you feel the same way
@FAlxxxx:
I feel the same way, i liked you since the beginning of the year, i was so afraid to tell you because you never talk to girls...
@FahadAlx:
Ma9adeg, ana mn sheftech eb Avenues, ou gelt hathe ehya, the girl i want to spend the rest of my life with
@FAlxxxx:
madre shagoul :$
@FahadAlx:
Akhhhh! Fedait ele tst7e, 7beebty wallah :*
@FAlxxxx:
7bebtek?
@FahadAlx:
Eee 7beebty, i couldn't hold it in much longer
@FAlxxxx:
I like the sound of that <3
@FahadAlx:
3ayal i'll always call you that afa 3alaich:*
@FAlxxxx:
okay 3ayal 7bebe ana lazem arou7:$
Omggg madre shlon i sent thaty ! Fashlaaa!
@FahadAlx:
I can't wait till i hear you say that jedame<3.<3
tyt 7bebte ou take care
@FAlxxxX:
Inshala
I got soooo excited after the converstaion ou i tweeted "Best day ever"
He retweeted it instantly... a7es 9j y7bne :'( wanasaa!
A few minutes later i got a whatsapp from Saoud
Saoud: Hala bl ga63a
Me: Hala feek x_x
Saoud: Mn zeman 3annech
Me: Shnsawe ba3ad, so busy with school
Saoud: That's your excuse for everything nowadays :)
Me: Cos it's true s3ood :D
Saoud: Sure it is
Me: Shfeek?
La jad sh9ar feek?
Saoud: What do you mean?
Me: Kl mageltlk shay you make a big deal out of it ou tg3ad tetdala3!
Saoud: Shaku?
Me: Abaaih! 7adek bared!
Saoud: Sheech entay? Lazem entahawash 3ala kl shay?
Me: wai3 s3ood es'al nafsik! Grow up zain la la don't grow up. Man up!
Saoud: Oh okay we9alna laih hal mar7ala? Esharha 3alay ene 7ABATECH!
Me: you what? .........
Saoud: Forget it :)))))
I couldn't reply to him, he changed, to the worse.
So today's friday. After the converstaion with my girls, saoud and Fahouude:$ It was About 1 in the afternoon. I went to the tiolet took a shower and then got into the most COMFORTABLE clothes... My playsuit! :D It looked a little like this one.
Oh did i mention we're going to the çhalet today? My bag was already packed so i was practically ready. Awl mara akhale9 gabel el kel! I went down and found cookies on the counter. I ate them :$ i was so hungry!0
Baba: Farah baba, shtsaween ga3da hnee brou7ech
Me: Na6rat'hm ykhal9on
Baba: hhhhhh
Me: laish teth7ak?
Baba: 7bebte ra7aw ohma mn zeman mkhal9een
Me: ohh.
Baba: Yallah emshay weyay ana al7een raye7.
Me: Okay baba bs khal ayeeb my bag.
baba: Yallah ana na6rech bl sayara.
Me: Inshala
I knew it was too good to be true -.-' Lazim ana akhir wa7da! :'(
So i got my bags and off we went.
Two more hours until Christmas :D

No comments:
Post a Comment