Tuesday, 25 December 2012

CHAPTER 5

When i went back home i opened Othman's chat. That's why he was angry! i was holding my phone the whole time ou 3abala i ignored him. Before i apologized i went into the toilet did my business changed my clothes and packed my bag for tomorrow (ughh school).

After i finished i was ready to go to bed. I took my phone one last time, apologized to Othman and couldn't help but notice a new notification. I opened it to find out that Fahad had followed ME!!! I was so happy i slept x_x Yes, that actually happened =))


I woke up around 6, went to the toilet did my business took a shower and started getting ready for school, all this time i didn't touch my phone, not even once. While getting ready and all that i started making up those scenarios in my head where Fahad would dm me and we would talk all day and night with a little bit of flirting ;$ 


Mum: Farouu7a! Fa6ouma! Yallah el sayeg na6erkm bara 7ta mayamdekm tetrayegon.


Thank you Mum for ruining my train of thoughts :(


Fa6ouma: KANE YAYAAA!


9rakh Fatima mn el 9b7:)))) Hal bnt madre shlon lail7een 3aysha ou 3ndaha rabe33. tnarfez wallah wallah!


So i got my school bag and went down stairs, Fatima is probably waiting in the car since the house is so peaceful <3


Me: 9ba7 el khair Mama ou Baba (i kissed their heads)

Mum: 9ba7 el nour ya 3asal ;*
Dad: 9ba7 el ward.

As i was heading to the door my dad called me and said: Farah matabeen ma9rouf?

Me: La yuba mashkour :*
Dad: 3ala ra7tech, ma3a elsalama
Me: Bye :D

So i entered the car and i saw a lot of notifications, akeed kla bc's so i didn't bother opening them. i looked for amoon's name and i started talking to her.


Amna: Farah mu tnsain your pe kit! 3ndena volleyball practice after school.

Me: I have tit don't worry
Amna: Taw elnas! la redaya bacher tara 3ade
Me: I'll keep that in mind
Amna: hahaha-.-
Me: Lol you're supposed to be used to my lameness my now :$
Amna: lelasaf :'(
Me: i love you too :*
Amna: LOL more <3

I couldn't help but notice 2 new dm's :o


Fatima: Yallaah we9alna el madresa!

Me: 9j :s tawna rakbeen
Fatima: ..............

She ignored me like always -.- I got out of the car, maknt mntabha so i bumped into this guy ou my phone fell. This time it fell bl share3 so the screen cracked A LOT:( I gasped chan asheela mn el artha. As i was picking it up i realized i didn't apologize


Me: Asfa masheftek

...: La wallah ana ele asef, ou sorry about your phone :/ i'll fix it for you etha tabeen
Me: La 3ade

All this time i was looking at my phone, magedart a6ale3 the guy, until he called my name, i lifted my head up to find Fahad <3.<3


Fahad: Farah

Me: hala :$
Fahad: Tara wallah asef makant qa9de adesh feech
Me: Shd3wa 3ade 7a9al khair :$

I didn't give him any chance to say anything cos i got so shy and went into school. I saw Amna and Jenna and i told them everything!


Jenna: Wanasaa!

Me: adreee:( 
Amna: why so sad?
Me: Shoufaw sh9ar eb my phone
Amna: Wee :o yallah 3ade 7a9al khair yet9ala7 inshallah
Jenna: Shda3wa 3alaih! He didn't even offer to fix it!
Me: La 7aram he did :$
Amna: Lo ana menech chan geltla yallah hak 9al7a ou yeeba bacher =))
Me: LOL you'd never do that! You're too innocent and quiet
Amna: But i'd think of it!
Jenna: YAL JAREE'A :O
Me: Hahaha love the sarcasm!
Amna: Maleeqeen 7adkm :(

We both hugged her


Me: You know we love you babe:*

Jenna: Akeed we do, you're are `beautiful amoon:*
Amna: Aww! I love you guys 
Jenna and I: More <3

So the school bell rang we all went to our classes. I had two classes with Amoon one with Jenna and i was with some other girls in the other classes. Amoon and Jenna were together. The day went by so slooow! Except in breaks, were i stared at Fahad all day x_x When i see him time flies by so quickly! But in lessons, IT TAKES AGES TO FINISH!


It was finally 2, school ended and my driver was wiring outside. As i was making my way to the gate i heard a familiar voice call my name. I turned around to find Saoud.


Saoud: Farouu7!

Me: Hala s3oud
Saoud: Ha shlonech mn zman 3anech?!
Me: We had 3 lessons together!
Saoud: haha, la bs ena i miss you:p

He misses me? That's a new one.


Me: Akeed tabe shay

Saoud: Seriously? Al7een ana yaylech agoulech i miss you wentay 3abalech ga3ad atma9la7! Tadreen salon never mind, forgot i even mentioned it.
Me: Saoud shfeek i'm just kidding?

And he turned around and left. I kept calling his name but we wasn't answering me. Since when does he get angry when i say stuff like that? Omg! La la it can't be true.. Saoud's like a brother to me, matwaqa3 be7ebne. So i entered the car and i opened all the whatsapps. Mostly bc's but there was one that caught my eye. It was from Saoud.


Saoud: Hey Farou7.

Farah
HEEEYY!
Akeed nayma. Elmohim i just wanted to tel you how beautiful you looked ams bl zwara and if you see this when you wake up.. Good Morning sunshine:*

OMG i think he does...

Me: Saoud i'm really sorry for what happened today i was intending on making feel angry nor upset
Saoud: Nahh it's ok don't sweat it.

7aram he was so ok with it ou i didn't even bother replying to his gm text..


I opened twitter to find out who the dm's were from. The first one was from Othman, probably about yesterday.


@Othman_Alx:

La 3ade.

Umm wow you seem to care -.- I opened the other dm, it was from FAHAAD!


@FahadAlx:

Hala eb my new follower;p

@FAlxxxx:

Hala feek :p

@FahadAlx:

Ha shlon your phone? x_x

@FAlxxxx:

Enta7ar x_x lol bs tara 3ade mafe shay, i'll fix it later

@FahadAlx:

La la mara7 akhalech shnu! I ruined it, i'll fix it

@FAlxxxx:

La Fahad wallah mashkour

@FahadAlxxxx:

Khala9 kaifech

@FAlxxxx:

Mashkour wallah 

@FahadAlx:

El3afu.
Tara you looked pretty ams;)

OMG! He just made my day!


@FAlxxxx: 

Thankyou:$

5 minutes later i tweeted. Day made<3 Thank you. He Dm'ed me saying No Need:* 

I'm a bit embarrassed that he knew it was about him... and excited cos he dm'ed me again:$ 

I called Amna then added Jenna to the conference. i old them everything from a-z 


Jenna: Ok it's obvious he likes you!

Amna: Farou7 mu nawya tgoulenla ena you like him?
Me: Not anytime soon...
Jenna: Tell don;t tell him kale ehwa ygoulech!
Me: What if he doesn't like me? I don;t think he does
Amna: He said you were pretty didn't he?
Me: Ok he complimented me mu ya3ne y7bne!
Jenna: hmm madre khala9 you'll know with time...
Me: Yeah
Amna: Yallah i gtg now sorry
Me: 3ade a9lan i need to go do my homework's
Jenna: Me too
All: Bye

After i hung up i did my homeworks and everything. Ba6alt twitter to find out Othman's been tweeting love tweets... Who does he like? He never tweets stuff like that :/ Laykoun rag had! Aham shay end she's following him ou she keeps RT'ing his tweets. THEGLAY! Bs wait, he isn't following any girl. Bs ana ou his cousins ou khawata. Akeed on of his other cousins. Ya7athhm! He's such a great guy wallah.


 I was talking to Saoud all day on whatsapp and of course Jenna ou Amoon. It felt so awkward between me and Saoud, but i tried my best to not act like it wasn't awkward at all. It worked. At Around 9 at night i got a dm from Othman.


@OthmanAlx: 

Hey

@FAlxxxx:

Hello :D

@OthmanAlx: 

Shlonech ilyom ou shlon el madresa?

@FAlxxxx: 

El7mdelah welmadresa zaina bs akeed malal.

@OthmanAlx:

Akeed malal. Ana mu weyach ;)

@FAlxxxx: 

hahaha! Ge9 3ala nafsek 

@OthmanAlx: 

afa! 3ad ana al7een glt btgouleen shay 7lu

@FAlxxxx: 

I always seem to say the wrong stuff to people x_x

@OthmanAlx:

Laish sh9ar ilyom?

@FAlxxxx:

Well... Remember s3ood? He said he missed me ba3dain i asked etha yabe shay,. 3abale ga3ad ytma9la7 chan y3a9eb. I checked whatsapp on my way home ela dazle the sweetest good morning text and ... i didn't say anything. I just apologized.

@OthmanAlx: 

He really does like you doesn't he

@FAlxxxx:

Can i trust you?

@OthmanAlx:

Sure 

@FAlxxxx:

Well, saoud shakla y7bne but i like this guy... I knew i really liked him lama shefta on staurday

Othman's P.O.V:
So i was dm'ing Farah and i really think i like her... Mashallah she's so pretty and she's simply flawless. I was so happy until she mentioned her cousin Saoud. I can't believe it, kl yom tba3ed 3ane akthar wakthar hal mara wa7ed almost confessed his love to him. But then she started mentioning this guy she realized she loved on Saturday. 

Could it be me? Could everything finally make sense. Farah likes me? Can't she see in a i've stated talking about love on twitter. FARAH ANA A7BCH! if only i could tell you. Bs magdar but i really want to tell you. Mabe akhserech.


Why am i so afraid to lose you when you're not even mine? Although i wish you were.


I replied to her 3ade cos ymkn mu ana ele ehya t7ba


@OthmanAlx: 

Oh so now you're in love ;) who's the lucky guy?

@FAlxxxx: 

Well he's this guy in school... but that's all i can say.

Ouch. T7eb wa7ed eb madresat'ha :/ I had my hopes up way too high. I can't believe the girl i've been in love with for so many years... Like some other guy


@OthmanAlx:

Oh ok.

@FAlxxxx:

Eee 3ala 6are love ou chethe,  who's the girl that stole your heart ou khaletek you post all those tweets?:p

Wallah ya Farah lo tadreen shkether a7bch... Bs wallah magdar agoulech, khayef ena we stop talking.


@OthmanAlx: 

Actually, it isn't recent. I've loved this girl for about 2 years now, bs gabel cham yom shayefha ou wallah 9ayra tyanen mashallah.

Back to my side:

Oh wow. two years... He must really love her, she's so lucky, laish Fahad may7ebne ana chethe :(

 I got a new dm from someone... it was from Fahad :o


Please comment and give us your feedbacks, we really need them and don't forget to follow us on twitter. Please and thank you xx



No comments:

Post a Comment