So i thought i'd post two posts today since i was in the mood to write and i know exactly what to say.
I went up stairs started screaming into my pillow and replaying what just happened in my head. Othman kan yabe ma9la7te, yabene atsatar... Why didn't Fahad care? :/ Oh no x_x Inshallah maykun the typical kuwaiti jerk ou bs yl3ab 3alay for now ou yabe tefe9ekh ou hal suwalef :( Tara wallah ana mu chethe bs lana chalet so i wore my bathing suit :(
I also realized what i said to Othman, i was really harsh. I out on my shorts and went down to find them.
I looked around the building but i couldn't find them. Haw? wain ra7aw?
Me: Othmaaan. Fahaad. Wainkm?
I kept looking everywhere and i kept shouting their names out. I was hoping for a reply but neither of them replied.
I went outside hoping i would find them...
Yup i was right, they're already on the Jet skis -.-
There was one more Jet skii left so i took it and went to where they were,
Me: Oh thank you so much for waiting for me :)
Othman: What ever
Me: Othman i'm sorry. I crossed the line and i should've listened to you.
Othman: Hmm. It's okay hanat.
Fahad: Shraykm we race? Shftaw that Floating thingy over there? Awl wa7ed yo9alla yfouz
Me: Umm ola wayed b3eed
Othman: Yallah 3ad, we're here to have fun mu?
Fahad: Ee wallah
I got ready to move...
Me: 3ayaaal... GO
I took a head start and wass the first one to move. They were behind me ou meshta6een! My jetskii started making weird noises. I ignored it and kept riding it. I was almost there ...
I kept getting slower and slower. Faj'a Othman comes out o nowhere and passes me. LAAAA:(
Fahad warah! They were so close to each other.... Othman's Jet skii engalab faj'a :o
Me: OTHMAAAAN!!! :O
The waves were all over him! He was trying to get some air, but somehow the water would suck him back in!
Every time his head went up, he was screaming for help
Me: Fahad! Do something latkhaleeh chethe!:(
Fahad: Inshallah kane ga3ad a7awel:/
He was trying to pull him out but he couldn't, i actually started crying and screaming.
Me: Othman please please try your best! Please lay9er feek shay! 7awel itguum yallah Othman please:'(
Othman's P.O.V:
So i walk into the chalet with Farah looking like an angel as always, with her swimming suit on, but the way Fahad was looking at her disgusted me. Etha 9a7be y6ale3ha chethe the other people shlon be6al3unha?
Lama gltlaha trou7 tbadel g3adat t3aned and Fahad just kept staring at her so 3a9abt ou bedait a9arekh 3alaih... She then said something i never expected to hear from her "Allah y3een ele t7bha!"
Those words were like knives... Wallah lo you were mine chan khalaitech talbseen ele tabeena, ana bakoun yamech so ma7ad byetjar'a y6al3ech. Bs the fact that sma3at kalam Fhaid ou mu kalame qaharne shway.
Lama 93adat all i wanted to do is go out at sea and try to forget her. Rekabna el jetskiis. 10 minutes later Farah comes up to us and she apologizes to me. Lo ma7ebha ou mabe ashoufha mt7ab6a chan wallah 6anasht'ha, but magdar. Hathe 7ayate<3
We start racing, she gets a head start. Throughout the race i passed her, mawa3e ela my jet skii yngeleb. 7asat the water tba6al ou bela3ne.
Every time i try to go up, i get sucked in. So i try as much as possible to scream but i just seem to gasp for air.
I kept hearing my name being called out. That voice<3 It was a voice of an angel. I stayed strong. La7atht ena el voice fee cracks, it was shaky.
Farah kanat ga3ad tabche. 3ala shane. I tried my best to stay strong, for her. Her tears are valuable to me, ay shay wall shofat 3yunha tdame3.
So the water finally begins to calm down and i feel someone pulling me out.
I was on the beach. I felt send on my back and all over my body. 7asait big hands on my chest pumping it so i could breathe again. But in my hand i felt really soft hands. Hands going up and down my body hoping to comfort me. My eyes were too heavy, i couldn't open them I tried my best to move my lips. I thought this would be my last chance to see, well, feel Farah close to me so i tried to say something, the only word going through my head right now was a7bch. I tried saying it but my body wasn't letting me.
I felt those soft hand move up to my nose and then something soft touched my lips... Could it be? Farah was giving me CPR? The same tough hands were pumping my chest and those lips on my lips. I could finally move one thing... I moved my lips. What was supposed to me CPR felt like a kiss.
I started coughing up water. I opened my hand and saw Fahad, i turned around to see Farah, she was in shock, her hands were on her lips.
I acted like nothing happened.
Fahad: El7mdelah 3ala elsalama! Khara3tna!
Farah: Ee wallah!
Me: Allah ysalmek.
I looked at Farahd and said: Kheftay 3alay?
She avoided eye contact
Farah: Umm akeed ya3ne you're my cousin!
Fahad looked at her, she looked back at him and mouthed: sorry
They thought i didn't see it. I can't believe it. The girl i'm madly in love with is... dating my best friend. Seriously? Ana aware :)
I walked away and enter the shalaih.
They thought i went upstairs but i was looking through the window, it looked like me was shouting at her. 7aywan ana aware! Wana ele m3amla ka ukhu chethe ysawe gene? Ykalem my cousin? Maku e7teram make shay! La wl 3eshra ele baina! Wain ra7at! Uff 9j 9j mnarfezne hatha!
Back to my side:
As i was giving Othman CPR i could've sworn i felt him kiss me! It felt so magical. But when he woke up he was so okay with everything... wala chena he kissed me. I might have been hallucinating.
So after the little conversation we had when Othman woke up, he got up and went in.
Fahad: Tkhafeen 3alaih ha?
Me: Fahad ya3ne shnu kan ilmafruth agula?
Fahad: Goulela la! Tara mayabelha shay!
Me: 3ashan yzfne? Latensa ena he's my cousin ou nothing more!
Fahad: Ou ana shnu?
Me: Fahad latgharen nafsek weyah!
Fahad: Gltlech ana shnuuu?!
Omg:| i never heard him shout, awl mara y9arekh la ou 3alay ba3d.
This is the first fight we had... ever.
Me: Enta 7beeby! Enta Fahoude! Ana a7bk enta laish mu rathe t9adeg
And i put my face between my hands and i started crying my eyes out. I don't know my i got so emotional.
Fahad: Ee Khair...
and he just walking away :| Ouch </3 Wain ele kan yshoufne abche ou were ylemne wedale3ne. I guess a month is the longest thing for relationships nowadays...
I can feel it ending... his love fading.
No comments:
Post a Comment