So it's kind of late and i don't have anything else to do, so i'm going to type up this post. Thank you for the motivation @Justalostheart8 We look forward to your feedbacks. Ou tara shda3wa you can comment below mu ela dm's :p It'll be anonymous.
We got to the front and started booking our tickets. Lama khala9na i turned around to find out that the two guys talking were Othman and Fahad! :o
Fahad smiled and me... i melted <3.<3
Othman was shocked, i expected that:$
As we were walking some guy held my hand... I turned around to find it was Othman. Yes, i just got your eye didn't eye ;)
Me: Othman lo tesma7 he'd eede
Othman: Shnu he'd eede? Entay sheftay shlon ga3ad y6al3ounech el awadem?
Me: Othman tar ana mu yahel! Wakher 3ane!
Othman: Mu yahel ha? £ayal machweya 3ala rasech wentay labsa chethe ou 6al3a?! *screaming*
Me: Othman please el nas ga3ad y6al3ouna ga9er 7esek!
Othman: La mane mga9er 7ese! Khal y6al3oun!
Me: Othman please ga3ad t3awerne :( *i started to tear up*
Fahad: Othman khala9 ga3ad t3awer el bnaya wakher 3anha
Othman: Wenta el thane shtabe?!
He let go of my hand, pushed Fahad and walked away.
Fahad: Farah are you okay?
I couldn't raise my head up because the tears we're really streaming down my face like a waterfall.
Me: Eee *i said with a shaky voice*
Fahad: Ashouf eedech?
He held my hand, it was so soft, so gentle. I liked his touch, 7asait chena mnsad7a gala cotton candy. It was so soft <3 My cheeks started to get red, i was blushing. Chan awakener eede.
Me: Umm mashkour Fahad 3ala ele sawaita
Fahad: La shda3wa masawait shay, yallah go watch your movie.
Me: inshallah :$
So Fahad went to try to calm Othman down and the girls and i headed to the cinema to watch our movie.
Jenna: La la ma9adeg. Othman shfeeh chetthe faj'a 3a9ab ou galab 3alaich?
Amna: Your clothes are decent bl3aks!
Me: Madre:( A9lan i hate him wallah! Mn the tweets between him and Raghad, which are so obvious! Lama this! Embarrassing me in a mall? Smooth move othamn :)
Chan i start crying again. I can't believe this! My hand hurts so much, he embarrassed me in front of half of the mall, la ou Fahad kan wa7ed mnhm!
Amna hugged me and said: Yallah 3ad Farou7 latez3elen! 3alaqal Fahad dafa3 3anech
Jenna: eee fhaid hatha, 7beeb el galb! Prince charming ;)
Jenna doesn't know how to wink so she gave it a shot
Me: You look constipated =))
Jenna: Ee khalech chethe mebtasma!
Amna: Ya 7alat hal tha7ka!
Me: Allah laya7remne mn km
Both: Ameen
So we entered the movie. Half way through the movie i remembered Fahad and Othman's conversation:
Guy 1: Wallah hal bnt madre shmsawya fene! Fahoud magdar makalmha, klyom lazem 3alaqal agoul hi.
Guy 2: yah yah shhal bnt! Akeed NAAAR!
Guy 1: Fahoud chub martha 3alaiha!
Guy 2: Asef asef 7agek 3alay
Guy 1: Madre laish mu gader a3aberlaha 3an masha3ere
Guy 2: En6er al7een mn9ejek enta?!
9j t7b wa7da?
Guy 1: Laa? 3abalek ga3ad atghashmar?
I was absolutely certain that the guy that mentioned the girl was Othman, i know his voice. Ye7bha laih hal daraja? To an extent ena gal 7ag 9a7ba 3anha? Uff hath a shnu! Why am i thinking about him, maleeq ma7eba! elyom had had narfazne. Laish chethe tsawe gene Othman laish? What have i done to you to deserve this?
I blocked everything out of my head and tried to focus on the movie, it worked.
Othman's P.O.V:
9edfa? Akalem Fhaid 3anha ou makhthatne el suwalef ou faj'a te6la3 jedame?
Her hair mashllah, just the perfect shade, with perfect natural curls and her voice lama tkalem her friend, na3ma!
I now know that she's the girl of my dreams, the one i was destined to be with, only problem is she has no clue. I then looked at her lips... akhhh those lips! They're just perfect! And the red lipstick she has on 3athaaab! I love that lipstick, wall mara sheft'ha mu 7a6a red lipstick, a7es it's her signature.
So i look her her els ga3da et6ale3 fhaid wetnazel ras'ha ou tebtesem. Alef 3alaih ela he was looking at her ou smiling. OKH! Could it be? the guy she likes is Fahad? La a9lan farad mu chethe nethama matwaqa3 be7eb. La ou my cousin ba3ad, musta7eel!
I then started looking at her outfit got so insecure i couldn't help myself! The way the guys looked at her and her friends as they passed by, it was sick! My anger got a hold of me.
Re7tlaha chan amsek ed'ha wag3ad akalmha, ou chan faj'a ag3ad a9arekh. My grip started getting tighter. Ma7asait eb nafse, i couldn't control myself. Her eyes started to water, tears were trimming down her face. 7asait a7ad qech gable eb sacheena. Bachait'ha... bachait the girl i love, the girl i'm madly in love with. A77 mu m9adeg shsawait. Fahad dash baina ou wakharne, i pushed him mn tether el 7ara. Farou7 ou qasaman belay asef, madre shear feene :/
I was walking around the mall alone and then suddenly it hit me, fhaid waina? Laykoun weyahm? wallah asheg rasa! La shaku? matwaqa3, akeed mayadre waine. Maskeen, a keep assuming bad things would happen, you can't really trust anyone these days, els Fhaid. Adre ena mara7 ysawe, 3azeez ou ghale.
Fahad then came and started lecturing me and saying i was way out of my head to do that to Farah. He was absolutely right. I always thought that the only time i'd be holding the girl i love's arm/hand is when i'd be putting on the ring for her, not like this. The last thing on my mind was to hurt Farah, i love her too much to do that intentionally. i hate it when my anger takes over.
I'll dm her, bashful shlonha.
Back to my side:
So the movie finish we went to let's burger to eat dinner. As we were ordering i received a direct message, it was from Othman. I didn't feel like talking to him so i put my phone in my bag and enjoyed my time with the girls.
When we finished eating we payed, got up and made our way to the exit. The driver was supposed to be waiting there. I called him, he told me Khalid was coming to pick us up. 10 minutes later i saw Khalid walking our way.
Khalid: Farou7 sheftay Othman? Abee eb mawthou3
Amna and Jenna's faces en9afgaw.
Me: Uhh laish? Shtabe feeh?
Khalid: Abe as'el- ne6ray entay shaku? Shteeh wla la?
Me: Umm la la mashefta.
Khalid: Oh 3umra 6weel, kahu yay.
Hala eb bu 3athma!
Othman: Hala wallah eb bu waleed! Hatha Fhaid 9a7be.
Khalid: Hala
Fahad: Hala feek
The girls and i were standing there awkwardly listening to their conversation. We stood there for about half an hour waiting for them to finish, wegoloun ena el ban at mayasketoun -.-
Khalid: La la wallah bs----
Othman: Bs shnu?
Khalid: Shnu hatha?
Me: Shnu?
Khalid: EEDCH? Shfeehaaa?!
Me: ha? umm mafeha shay
Khalid: shayfatne 7mar wagef jedamech? Mnu el 7aywan ele msawe feech chethe?
Othman's eyes bulged out, Fahad looked like he was thinking of a backup plan, he looked hot :$ The girls puled out the phone avoiding this situation
Khalid: TA7ACHAY!!!
Me: Khalid! shfeek t9arekh?! Hatha elyom wa7ed uhh
Othman looked like he was going to confess.
Othman : Khaloud an-
Khalid: Chub enta! Ta7achay farou7 goulay!
Me: Elyom wa7ed bl pe shat 3ala eede el kura ou 9ar chethe! Tara 3ade!
Khalid: 7aywan! Zain ashwa 3abale a7ad mt7aresh feekm.
Othman was shocked, Fahad looked annoyed for some reason. 9j ena i hate Othman so much, but i wouldn't want him to get hurt, i have a soft spot for everyone:(
So we entered the car, i opened the phone to find that Jenna and Amoon were talking in our group. It only had us three in it.
Amna: That was a close one!
Jenna: uff! I thought Othman would confess
Amna: I think he was going to do so
Jenna: Bs khalid cha3ema =))
Me: Yeah:p he actually gained courage to tell Khalid
Jenna: Why did you lie to khalid?
Amna: ee wallah, laish dafa3tay 3an Othman
Me: trust me you wouldn't want to see Khaloud beat up someone.
Jenna: I'd love to see him beat Othman's a** :)
Amna: Me TOOOOO!
Me: hahah bs 7aram :(
So we dropped the girls off at their houses ou ga3adna nsolef lama we9alt baitna. I changed my clothes ou i laid on my bed.
I got a direct message:
Farah, i know we've only been talking for a few weeks, but i swear i can't go a day without talking to you. I have never loved a girl before or talked to any, but you're somehow different. You MAKE me want to talk to you.
I love talking to you. Lama akalmech a7es ma7ad muhem, you brighten my day. Mashallah you're beautiful and you deserve the best. I really hope that i'm not too late and i'm sorry if i'm being forward but i can't help it, you do that to me.
Farah ana a7bch and i want you to be mine, forever. Seeing you everyday, away from me, talking to so many people makes me realize that i could lose you any day. I'm so afraid of losing you.
Bs 7abait agoulech what i thought of you. If you feel the same way wallah la7e6ech b3youne ou akheshech eb galbe. I really hope you answer me as soon as possible.
Sweet dreams beautiful :*
Sorry for the short post, i promise the next will be longer xx
Her hair mashllah, just the perfect shade, with perfect natural curls and her voice lama tkalem her friend, na3ma!
I now know that she's the girl of my dreams, the one i was destined to be with, only problem is she has no clue. I then looked at her lips... akhhh those lips! They're just perfect! And the red lipstick she has on 3athaaab! I love that lipstick, wall mara sheft'ha mu 7a6a red lipstick, a7es it's her signature.
So i look her her els ga3da et6ale3 fhaid wetnazel ras'ha ou tebtesem. Alef 3alaih ela he was looking at her ou smiling. OKH! Could it be? the guy she likes is Fahad? La a9lan farad mu chethe nethama matwaqa3 be7eb. La ou my cousin ba3ad, musta7eel!
I then started looking at her outfit got so insecure i couldn't help myself! The way the guys looked at her and her friends as they passed by, it was sick! My anger got a hold of me.
Re7tlaha chan amsek ed'ha wag3ad akalmha, ou chan faj'a ag3ad a9arekh. My grip started getting tighter. Ma7asait eb nafse, i couldn't control myself. Her eyes started to water, tears were trimming down her face. 7asait a7ad qech gable eb sacheena. Bachait'ha... bachait the girl i love, the girl i'm madly in love with. A77 mu m9adeg shsawait. Fahad dash baina ou wakharne, i pushed him mn tether el 7ara. Farou7 ou qasaman belay asef, madre shear feene :/
I was walking around the mall alone and then suddenly it hit me, fhaid waina? Laykoun weyahm? wallah asheg rasa! La shaku? matwaqa3, akeed mayadre waine. Maskeen, a keep assuming bad things would happen, you can't really trust anyone these days, els Fhaid. Adre ena mara7 ysawe, 3azeez ou ghale.
Fahad then came and started lecturing me and saying i was way out of my head to do that to Farah. He was absolutely right. I always thought that the only time i'd be holding the girl i love's arm/hand is when i'd be putting on the ring for her, not like this. The last thing on my mind was to hurt Farah, i love her too much to do that intentionally. i hate it when my anger takes over.
I'll dm her, bashful shlonha.
Back to my side:
So the movie finish we went to let's burger to eat dinner. As we were ordering i received a direct message, it was from Othman. I didn't feel like talking to him so i put my phone in my bag and enjoyed my time with the girls.
When we finished eating we payed, got up and made our way to the exit. The driver was supposed to be waiting there. I called him, he told me Khalid was coming to pick us up. 10 minutes later i saw Khalid walking our way.
Khalid: Farou7 sheftay Othman? Abee eb mawthou3
Amna and Jenna's faces en9afgaw.
Me: Uhh laish? Shtabe feeh?
Khalid: Abe as'el- ne6ray entay shaku? Shteeh wla la?
Me: Umm la la mashefta.
Khalid: Oh 3umra 6weel, kahu yay.
Hala eb bu 3athma!
Othman: Hala wallah eb bu waleed! Hatha Fhaid 9a7be.
Khalid: Hala
Fahad: Hala feek
The girls and i were standing there awkwardly listening to their conversation. We stood there for about half an hour waiting for them to finish, wegoloun ena el ban at mayasketoun -.-
Khalid: La la wallah bs----
Othman: Bs shnu?
Khalid: Shnu hatha?
Me: Shnu?
Khalid: EEDCH? Shfeehaaa?!
Me: ha? umm mafeha shay
Khalid: shayfatne 7mar wagef jedamech? Mnu el 7aywan ele msawe feech chethe?
Othman's eyes bulged out, Fahad looked like he was thinking of a backup plan, he looked hot :$ The girls puled out the phone avoiding this situation
Khalid: TA7ACHAY!!!
Me: Khalid! shfeek t9arekh?! Hatha elyom wa7ed uhh
Othman looked like he was going to confess.
Othman : Khaloud an-
Khalid: Chub enta! Ta7achay farou7 goulay!
Me: Elyom wa7ed bl pe shat 3ala eede el kura ou 9ar chethe! Tara 3ade!
Khalid: 7aywan! Zain ashwa 3abale a7ad mt7aresh feekm.
Othman was shocked, Fahad looked annoyed for some reason. 9j ena i hate Othman so much, but i wouldn't want him to get hurt, i have a soft spot for everyone:(
So we entered the car, i opened the phone to find that Jenna and Amoon were talking in our group. It only had us three in it.
Amna: That was a close one!
Jenna: uff! I thought Othman would confess
Amna: I think he was going to do so
Jenna: Bs khalid cha3ema =))
Me: Yeah:p he actually gained courage to tell Khalid
Jenna: Why did you lie to khalid?
Amna: ee wallah, laish dafa3tay 3an Othman
Me: trust me you wouldn't want to see Khaloud beat up someone.
Jenna: I'd love to see him beat Othman's a** :)
Amna: Me TOOOOO!
Me: hahah bs 7aram :(
So we dropped the girls off at their houses ou ga3adna nsolef lama we9alt baitna. I changed my clothes ou i laid on my bed.
I got a direct message:
Farah, i know we've only been talking for a few weeks, but i swear i can't go a day without talking to you. I have never loved a girl before or talked to any, but you're somehow different. You MAKE me want to talk to you.
I love talking to you. Lama akalmech a7es ma7ad muhem, you brighten my day. Mashallah you're beautiful and you deserve the best. I really hope that i'm not too late and i'm sorry if i'm being forward but i can't help it, you do that to me.
Farah ana a7bch and i want you to be mine, forever. Seeing you everyday, away from me, talking to so many people makes me realize that i could lose you any day. I'm so afraid of losing you.
Bs 7abait agoulech what i thought of you. If you feel the same way wallah la7e6ech b3youne ou akheshech eb galbe. I really hope you answer me as soon as possible.
Sweet dreams beautiful :*
Sorry for the short post, i promise the next will be longer xx
Tkfooon stop with the cliffhangers :'((((
ReplyDeleteLoool 3ashan you continue reading :p I promise the next chapter wont be a cliffhanger :p
Delete